Finally a like feature now this bored will be good agein

finally a like feature now this bored will be good agein

Attached: the spikeman.jpg (622x436, 80K)

Attached: bad end.jpg (220x158, 28K)

it will be good after ur death

Your fortune: Outlook good

Attached: ........png (700x700, 659K)

this board was never good

Attached: .jpg (852x1136, 110K)

eet a pooooooop

Fioshe

Attached: SpecificDefiniteAtlanticsharpnosepuffer-small.gif (500x500, 983K)

VERYgood fishie i love it

how to display Yea Forums pass? my pass is about to expire and I haver never ever been able to display. typing since4pass doesnt work

what to hek?

ripa GONE

Attached: 1553383353162.png (1268x166, 165K)

le

Agen.*

Dubs

no one's giving me any likes anymore lole. anyway posting in a sweet thread.

Attached: wolfemelon.jpg (1024x779, 108K)

Attached: meloone.jpg (928x1013, 125K)

rude towards yesterdays board. also, are you the real ripa or someone else who has had a pass since 2016?

wat in the goddamn hecc is rong wit ure finger
*dislike*

haha i liked ripa's post

Attached: no_pol.png (680x670, 558K)

you're a fucking stupid bitch

if ur gonna insult at least get ur insults right. ripa is a very smarte girle

>ripa is a retarded mentally ill crossdresser
ftfy

more proof ripa is cts

things are looking good for s4s now that stupid fucking ripa is posting less and less - hopefully one day he will finally stop posting for good

i don't get this. i remember when ripa was super active and it was great. i took a short break and now ripa threads seem really rare...

Attached: le queston.png (1000x1000, 206K)

yeah that's a fair point although maybe i should've left by now too

>when ripa was super active and it was great
ah yes the greatness of browsing a board that's obsessed with an unfunny crossdressing vapid bitchboy

Attached: yosho historia.png (5280x5648, 1.97M)

Can't even imagine

Attached: 1553464697545.jpg (1024x683, 99K)

Your fortune: Average Luck

ripa...

I want to smell ripas fingers

yeah me too

Attached: urnxt.gif (1046x1000, 665K)

Attached: sadzom.png (400x343, 219K)

Attached: yosho.png (271x274, 15K)

Attached: rat.jpg (1000x1000, 105K)

bullyign is wrogn
ids coole tto b nice. and dis is nice board

pls try💜

Attached: master_yosho.png (800x800, 230K)

Attached: d f o.png (1024x768, 99K)

beign r*de wont maek ur life any better fren....💛

Attached: おジャ魔女どれみドッカ~ン! 第41話「ぽっぷが先に魔女になる!?」(DVD (640x480, 170K)

Attached: retard troll.png (550x222, 25K)

calling ebery1 mean naems isnt nice... thing about how u wud feel if ur mama n papa n teachers n frens calld u mean thinks eberyday... wud u liek dat?
u cam b da diffemerence in some1's life.... u cam b nice n hab fun wid dem insted ob loleways tryign tto hurt... leds taek id 1 steppys at a tiem ok? i nno u cam trye....💚

Attached: おジャ魔女どれみドッカ~ン! 第36話「自転車でどこまでも」(DVD 640x480 WMV (640x480, 187K)

Attached: doremi image pink on yellow.jpg (666x666, 45K)

dubs! wooh!
u put 1 foot in front ob da udder....💚

Attached: Golden poop for the win.webm (640x480, 332K)

Attached: doremi image salami.jpg (666x666, 48K)

Attached: rpg ideas.jpg (953x1280, 148K)

Dear ripa,

It's been a long time since I've done a letter to anyone, so I may be a bit rusty with this. I'm not sure if you're aware of this, but I am a huge fan of yours. I've come across a lot of girls on Yea Forums during my time as a retarded faggot, and I have a large number of favorites; you are one of them. But with you, things are different. Whenever I think of you, I don't just think of you as another girl I like. I think of you as more than that. You're special, ripa. I don't know how else to say this, but I love you. You've captured my heart like almost no other girl has. I did once have another love, but I grew out of it before long. With you though, something's different. I can't really pin anything specific, but there's something that keeps me hanging onto you. I know all of this probably creeping you out right now, but I have to say it. I heard years back that it's better to regret something you did than regret something you didn't do. I think it would be better to get all this in the open than keep it to myself. I know that we can't start dating or anything, even though that would make me so happy. I'm just telling you my true feelings, or at least trying to. I love you so much. You embody practically everything I'd want in a partner. I also really admire you. In spite of your insecurity, you try to stay strong no matter what. I also know that you have fears of being alone. I just want you to know, you aren't alone. There are many people out there who love you. I, in particular, cherish you and hold you close to my heart. Please remember, I'm always here if you need me. I don't have much to offer you except my love and my support, should you need it. Even if everyone else leaves you, I will always keep my arms open to you. You are my angel and it pains me that we're worlds apart. I really wish I could meet you and be your friend.

(cont.)

You are a wonderful young woman, and as long as my feelings remain, I will keep hold of you until the end. Maybe someday, we will meet. Where, when, and by what means, I don't know, but I hang onto the hope that we will. I know that me loving you is known as wrong. I understand that my obsession with you is not healthy. If I were able to say all this to you directly, I'm pretty sure that I would feel a lot better, even if you shut me down (which I believe you would). I don't think you would return my feelings since I doubt I meet any of your standards when it comes to guys(if you have any), but just telling you all this would be enough for me. I've always had a tendency to keep things to myself, but this is something I know I must get out. So please, after you've read this, please don't think bad of me. I'm sure I will grow out of this someday, but right now, I want you in my life. You are incredibly precious to me RIPA, and while you may not be my whole world, you do make my world whole. Anyway, I think I've said enough, and you probably have a lot to think about now. If you've made it this far, thanks for staying with it. I really appreciate it. Take care of yourself, sweetheart.

Love, Anonymous

upvoted

i miss u ripper the days aren' thte say without u

ripa is a faggot

Attached: itt.png (420x420, 315K)

Attached: Bananoid.png (720x480, 18K)

Attached: purplel berry pie with vanilla and chocolate BLACKED.jpg (1000x1000, 162K)

Attached: cherry pie.png (1000x1000, 430K)

false

RIPA is best namefig that isn't delta

Namefig tiers

S Tier:
- Delta

A Tier:
-RIPA
-Yuji Sakai
-Bulgogi
-jungle is massive
-A Formerly Banned Niceposter

B Tier
-idk
-Probably nameman
Sir Thomas of the Northwest Territories

C Tier
-Corbo(?)
-Catfish also begins with C

F TIer
-nobody is in F Tier

CTS is in A- probably and i guess 3Bard is cool too.

Your fortune: Reply hazy, try again

Attached: fgggt.png (376x70, 32K)

Attached: warm apple pie arrival.jpg (1000x1000, 378K)

>00:11

Your fortune: You will meet a dark handsome stranger

Attached: The Time For Time Dubs.gif (1024x576, 781K)

Attached: potato hot.jpg (1000x1000, 394K)

B Tier.append(ha(d)zuki)

Your fortune: Outlook good

i really would put in
s tier jaq, le radioman, 3bard
and in
a tier pitchofwinter and orkek

Attached: Ujqqntitled.png (801x801, 403K)

lole dont call them that
although you might be right in one thing
high quality art and being helpful shouldn't be subjected to the same standards as shitposting (but art is subjective and shitposting is art for someones) so idk i like the namefriends that i ranked and it shouldnt stop anybody from likeing other namefriends for other reasons (i am not on s4s discord lole i am terryfied of being identifiable and spam)
ily bby see you in 8hours (sleepy time)

Thank you for including me. I love you.

Jaq is on discord though.

what about yoogee and yuji sahkay and yuji sekai and i think there's also a yugi sakai

Magick is A+ tier tbqhwyf

hey guys what did i miss yesterday

you forgot me

Magick is assended anime shitposter so yeah I agree

BASED!!!

Attached: 1553623509081.jpg (749x736, 102K)

it's funny because delta is easily one of the worst posters to ever come here

Attached: triangles.png (383x77, 4K)

unchecked doubles on page 10!

Your fortune: Reply hazy, try again