Yikes

yikes

Attached: 67609799_164323054621749_342863899437371823_n.jpg (718x538, 87K)

What the fuck is that?

Good thing to know that in accordance to her beliefs she will burn in hell for all the tattoos on her body.

>The last thing you see before you cum in her ass

GOD I WANNA CUM ON LEXI'S DING-DONG DIDDLY BACK

Really bad scarration tattoos.

White ink is retarded

>MMX
Isnt that a cult

I think thats actual pink ink

nice Mega Man X tattoo

what the fuck is she doing. Glad I dropped this bitch after her twitter meltdown

Was gonna post this but OP stole my pop. Ill just copy paste the insta caption of this pic

Now that it’s getting to that healing phase, Wanted to share my story of my newest tattoo. All of my
Tattoos mean so much to me.
A few years back Kailyn and I got
Matching Roman numeral tattoos that mean so much to me. I love the look of white ink tattoos. I love that they heal like scars. I love that they look to be a part of my skin instead of on my skin. Unfortunately sometimes the tattoos don’t turn out the way as planned. My tattoo was done & I noticed it didn’t look like my other white inks. Either the stencil was tattood in, or the artist tattood with a different color ink.
After having the tattoo gone over in white 6 times, lasered multiple
Times ... it healed as a green/ blue scar tissue. I thought it was going to look that way forever. Until I met
Stephanie. Stephanie is an amazing artist who took my ideas of turning this embarrassing now scar into something I’d love forever.
This tattoo is a lace design that incorporates a lot of meaningful things to me.
It includes an Eating disorder recovery symbol that blossoms into a flower for “new beginning”
When I was hospitalized, my hospital room was decorated in tinker bell items because tink was my
Favorite. So I have “ the second star from the right “ from Peter Pan hanging down. & last but not least, when I was at the worst part of my eating disorder, my doctor wanted to send me to the in patient center in Pittsburgh, because seeing 5 doctors a day wasn’t helping me. My parents made the decision to give me a break from seeing doctors all day everyday. It
Was a constant reminder of how sick I really was. So before having to be sent away, my parents took me to disney world to give me a small break.

Cont.

Which happened to be the best thing for me. When I went to disney, i actually began to eat. Slowly but surely. By the end of the week, I had gotten so much healthier that I didn’t need to go away to Pittsburgh. So disney is not only my
Happy place, it’s my Healing place. So there is a “ hidden Mickey” in the lace design. So all together this tattoo represents a crucial point in my life & I love the design Stephanie came
Up with to represent this moment in my life

lexi has a sexi little back

Its a scarification tattoo. So basically someone cut a design into her and it scared up.

The thing is as you get older they look more like shit then tattoos ever could. This shit on her shoulder is going to end up looking like melted cheese on a pizza pie.

She basically ruined herself because shes going through some mental crisis probably because she knows she works for some leech of a company and doesn't have kids.

She probably watched a few Being the Elite episodes and saw Nick and Matt with their families and she freaked out over the fact she could never have that in her life because WWE literally owns her like property. And so she pulled a Brittany Spears moment and did this to herself.

Attached: 1553390807892.gif (250x277, 1.88M)

Her back is dimes, drew like 10m youtube views

people who try to give meaning to their tattoos are retarded, you just liked the design and you want to feel unique stfu.

Ok this shit is Based for me, the other tattos sucks but holy shit this looks awesome

Attached: 1558477859530.jpg (694x694, 62K)

lol what a dumb bitch.

Attached: 1566594509377m.jpg (1024x723, 104K)

BASED will never see this tattoo on TV anyways

Christians ignore the Old Testament.

It's not scarification it's white ink

Attached: images (3).jpg (480x480, 18K)

Attached: lexi turns on disney.jpg (469x623, 45K)

>Kaufman
>Christian
Suuuuuuuuuuure

Holy fucking sexy shoulder, I know she's not for sexual but holy shit

>This is the sight some random black NBA player sees when he’s pounding bliss doggy style

>Yikes
more like Dimes

>not for sexuals

Attached: 78126309182389.png (484x540, 276K)

I just wish I was the lucky teenage boy who gets to lightly and awkwardly kiss that shoulder after he cums in a woman for the first time

>they fucked up my skin forever so I decided to get more to try to hide it
the absolute state of tattoo cucks
forget all the "my body is a temple" sentimental crap, how many brain cells do you need to have missing to fall for such blatant jewry?

white ink aka "I want a tattoo but I'm not sure and I don't want people to see it"

based chuan poster

>Americucks

2020 will unironically be the year of the Chuan

I had no idea it was so muscular. I want to give her a massage now.

Seething Euroshit

So she had an eating disorder and now she's self-harming? Yikes, her friends are probably going to be getting "the pig is in the enclosed pool area" texts next year

Tattoos are self-harm?

Basic bitch shit

Read the bible

No thanks, im a Quran chad

I know that but people don't get tattoos for the same reasons that people cut themselves.

>making life decisions based on some letters a group of old white guys in a meeting agreed on before raping some kids
KWAB

>White guys wrote the bible
The bible existed when whitey were all pagans raping and sacrificing children before they ate them like the luciferian barbarian savages they truly are deep down. Whitey just bastardized the bible and wrote it 17 thousand times

thats not scarification you dumb fucking mongs, they literally cut chunks out of your skin for that. it's a bloody indentation. she just got a white ink tattoo which is a normal tattoo that is barely noticeable and fades away a lot faster than a real one. this shit is scarificaiton. they literally just cut you with a razor. you're all idiots

Attached: 1554810285110.png (610x459, 379K)

Calm down tat fag

im not even a tat fag
i have 0 tattoos
0 body mods
not even piercings
you people are just idiots for thinking that white tat is a scar from them ripping her skin off

>scarification
fucking dumbass, I hope she enjoys what it looks like in 5 years

I’m not against tattoos but they really don’t work on her IMO

Gross and unsettling

HOLY CUMOLA

holy cringe

God I want to lick every inch of her back

Calm down Tyrone

You seem racist

What's the significance of 2010?

It's when she lost her virginity to a black man

neck yourself, ya cuck

Staph infection

same

>Kauffman
>white
>part of my skin

>Americucks

White tats are not my fav but i think she would look weird with colored ones so whateves

Accurate as fuck

Give her a z pac

And that man was me. God what a tight little thing she was

It's roman numerals for 2010 you simp.

sexy back

She’ll shit herself

based

Attached: 1563528464610.jpg (1024x722, 161K)

Give her a Z pac

I believe

Attached: don chuan.webm (476x846, 1.23M)

Based scatCHAD

yeah....dropped. Ill find a new waifu

Give her a X pac

Jesus fulfilled the law (OT) and now we live under grace (NT). /ourgirl/ is clearly a New Testament woman
based

now she needs to see a psychologist to get her over her fear of showing her bare feet in public

I want to lick her shoulder

>paying homage to her boyfriend killmonger
based kaufman

She isn't scared. When she was at the PC one of the other chicks told her about footfags and wikifeet so she's aware of them now. She just isn't gonna give footfag weirdos material

just like r-truth and his choice of black ink desu

>KWAB
Hey simp, no one is the bitch here, except you.
>white guys
>writing the bible

Absolutely terrible. She’s literally paid a fortune to have permanent scars. People have plastic surgery to hide things that look better than that.

It's a tattoo ya simp.

I think this is true, the foot pics we've seen are mostly from before she signed or right after.

White ink tattoo

It actually freaks me the fuck out. Like, it just doesn't sit well with me. Looks so fucking weird, you know? You know how there's that phobia of seeing too many little circles in one circle that totally fucking messes with you? It's something like that. It just looks like a huge fucking infected scar or something. What the fuck was she thinking?

Attached: absolutely constanza.jpg (367x380, 39K)

Tyrone is a very talented jizz artist

Tattoos on women are so beyond trashy it doesn’t matter where they are. But back and upper leg are immediate thot territory

Based and MJH-pilled

Attached: Melissa-Joan-Hart-melissa-joan-hart-22848980-1024-768.jpg (1024x768, 87K)

Seething Euroshit