BASED

BASED

Attached: A55A8A37-3A98-45A3-8EF5-6BB98299E3BA.jpg (750x702, 301K)

Cesaro on NXT UK is basically a reenactment of Kindergarten Cop, but also Walter is there.

OH NO NO NO

It's true! Another superstar has been demoted. I like this new trend of instead of firing guys and sending them to gayedubya, they just bury them in the developmental leagues.

JUST

gotta SOMEHOW sell them tickets right? ;)

Attached: WWE-Spy.png (479x595, 61K)

I figured they would bury him after Shaemus died but I didn't think it would be this bad.

He'll actually be able to wrestle a good match for once in NXT UK.

Balor showed up on NXT Uk too, he's not being demoted, they're just trying to get eyes on the janetty brand.

You sound like a DCfag...

>"I'm glad Henry Cavill quit as Superman, cause now we cam reboot the character again."

Lol. I bet you're one of the guys who thinks Neville is a bigger draw than Moxley. Hahaa, retard.

>WALTER v Cesaro
Holy based

Stop projecting so much.

PAC is definitely not as big of a draw as Moxley, but he'll sure as fuck make for one hell of a lot better match, and to me, the consumer, that's all that matters.

>cape shit analogy

Attached: 1534376106161.jpg.jpg (480x600, 22K)

If this was PAC just coming off 205 it would be one thing but this is PAC after replacing Shingo in DG for a year.
Match will surprise people.

wrestling is pretty much capeshit so why not

suck my bwc

because cape shit is for fags you dick sucker

food analogies are better you fucking fatty

BLAHAHAHAHAA!!!!!

HOLY FUCKING SEETHING, BATMAN!

That's how you know you BTFO an entire board of manlet loving incels when you get more (You)s with ome post than they have gotten in their whole commenting careers. Nobody knows how to work this simp as board better than me and that includes namefags who use a gimmick to get over. Me? I just spit the truth. That's it. And the truth hurts like a motherfucker!

C-ya homos later, I'm outtie 5000.

>implying watching oiled up half naked men grope each other isn’t gay

It’s gay, but not faggot, simp

same thing you coping fag

prolly better for him, main roster pay with less shows and travel.

so is wrestling you vertically impaired dickwipe

It isn’t, fag. Seethe harder

good thing I don't watch wrestling any more then you fairies

>n-no u
nice
No, you just constantly shitpost on an imageboard dedicated to it. totally not gay.

Cape shit actually draws money

Fucking hell he's officially talent enhancement now

I’m gay, but not a fag, like you. A mark, but not a simp, like you

that's always been his ceiling

yep. seethe harder faggot
so does your mother sucking cocks in a back alley

kek

Attached: George Washington.jpg (1280x720, 154K)

Balor had his best match in years at the last uk takeover ya simp

too bad nobody saw it so it doesnt matter

t. underage closeted faggot

Isnt it sold out?

Nxt or NJPW?
njpw has like 500 tickets left

Can someone explain why Plebbit has such a raging boner for The Swiss Shitter?
He has an unremarkable look. He can't talk for shit. His moveset consists of variations of his godawful uppercuts and that shitty swing. The only thing he has going for him is that he's physically strong and not a manlet.

Attached: indifference.jpg (384x313, 83K)

Lmao you sound like a fag and your shit's all retarded

based
not all heroes wear capes

>loses the argument
>"heh s-seethe"
cringe

There's a lot of faggotry in this thread but zero answers. Is Cesaro moving to NXTUK, or is it a one-time thing for this weekend?

It'll be a one time thing like when they threw them a bone with Balor. The WWE have no interest in handing over anyone of value to UK NXT, they just want to keep it afloat enough do they can keep their monopoly on the UK market. They've basically killed the buzz the UK indie scene had a couple of years ago, and that's all they ever set out to achieve.