Kaonashi is nice but should stop pushing his beliefs on people. overall im glad hes here. discuss

kaonashi is nice but should stop pushing his beliefs on people. overall im glad hes here. discuss

Attached: 1551733977952.gif (900x600, 486K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9_M3uw29U1U
youtu.be/A_g7fPjVxvg
youtu.be/U4Jp56wmSLA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i don't really feel any particular way towards namefigs

Thing is that he's a pseudo-philosopher feeling overly special because he's found out about some mechanisms going on in our subconcious, feeling elite over it because most people don't pay attention to such things.
If you do honestly and objectively debate him, he's quick to resort to ad hominems whenever he's out of answers, instead of just admitting that he doesn't know something or still needs to do research on it.
He isn't using his findings for nice, but to generate attention and then using it to feel superior, which is why he will never stop pushing his beliefs on others.

Attached: 1533920505729.jpg (960x905, 472K)

cum on her tits >:D

at first i thought he was just le trippy finnish man but then i thought he was an enlightened spiritual teacher now i think he's mentally ill but with some interesting opinions that i agree with sometimes.

Attached: 1552506463328.png (414x384, 10K)

don't let yourself fetter by the faulty thoughts of your jar. in the end we're all insignificant motes drifting in the soup. don't fly too close to the flame my children :^)
youtu.be/9_M3uw29U1U

Your fortune: Good Luck

Attached: 1543174589632.jpg (1594x1594, 435K)

I have strong feelings about this user

this is what i'm talking about. the belief that we're spiritual soup in jars, part of a greater soup beyond us, and we shouldn't fly too close to the flame of true knowledge. that's the kind of belief you should stop trying to push on people. you seem like a good guy other than that

LOLE!! LOLE!! LOLE!! LOLE!! LOLE!! LOLE!! LOLE!! LOLE!! LOLE!! LOLE!! LOLE!! LOLE!! LOLE!! LOLE!! LOLE!! LOLE!! LOLE!! LOLE!! LOLE!! LOLE!!
it's not him

Attached: 1542646938107.png (544x756, 189K)

literally who

kaonashi is a boring schizospammer and if you ever read his posts go back to /bant/

Whether it's him or not is actually irrelevant to my point, what I said is something I would have wanted to say to Kaonashi even if the user allegedly impersonating him hadn't posted at all.

but i didn't come from /bant/, i came from here

Attached: cINtRaw.png (500x336, 207K)

all namecucks need to be k*lled

currently imagining the smelle of the kind of user who would post this

Attached: nose-clipart-vector-697830-790947.jpg (1300x1300, 50K)

why does it bother you so much what he has to say? you don't have to take everything he says as a directive
youtu.be/A_g7fPjVxvg

Your fortune: Godly Luck

Attached: 1545072569286.jpg (560x504, 311K)

I feel exactly the same *but his drive to demonstrate his beliefs to others is what makes him who he is.

I believe he is a good person at heart, and maybe finds definition and purpose in expressing his insights, but you don't have to listen either. It is your choice to play along or move on.

Personally I like having conversations with him occasionally.

>why does it bother you so much what he has to say?
Because he's not open to hearing or discussing other points of view and would prefer to shut down all attempts at discussion with the fallacy of argumentum ad nauseum. If you bring something up and aren't willing to discuss it, then you are basically decreeing it as a directive.

imagine coming on [s4s] in the hopes of engaging low-IQ norwegian teenagers who just spam meaningless stoner babble in thoughtful debate fucking hell I hate namefags get a goddamn livejournal account or something

Attached: 4336.jpg (650x975, 35K)

new meme: whenever you see a post using this name tell him to get a livejournal

I know what you mean exactly, but you can just say as much and move on too, right? I mean it's your choice, but if you are seeking to change him out of the good of your heart I already tried many times. This is who he is....

You're kind for taking notice and being stern and direct attempting to steer another towards a better way of thinking and living. I respect that.

rare dubs
I'm afraid you getting emotional because of his unwillingness to participate in a proper discussion, is not an issue on his end. if you see those conversations as a competition with a winner and a loser, then you won't get much satisfaction out of them.
youtu.be/U4Jp56wmSLA

Your fortune: Godly Luck

Yeah, I guess. I was bringing it up because how much I liked him before I realized he was like this makes me feel biased towards wanting to like him more than I can now that I know that. It's selfish, but I really just want him to change so I can like him as much as I did before, because only kind of liking him is a little lonely. I wonder if that's a feeling you've felt lately as well.

get a livejournal

get a livejournal

dubs confrim?????
is livejournal really so worth having?

get a livejournal

I have feeling for someone and I don't know if they feel the same as me... I think in time they could, but I hurt a lot because of them, and the worst part is I have a great many others trying to gain my affection all at the same time, so it's incredibly frustrating. I could barely eat or sleep for more than a month because of these feelings,,, so not the same, but I get it.

Wanting something or someone you cannot have.

nvm...

The first time I met kao he didn't have a name and we were in a thread freeforminmg poetry and lyrics in a back and forth battle of sorts. it was fun and challenging, but I never took him for anything other than who he was at that moment. It would have been presumptuous of me to think that's all he was and try to define him from a single instance.

That is sweet you want to think the best of others though I admire that, just it hurts when the truth is finally revealed shattering your hopes and expectations.

Perhaps you should change as well. That was and still is something I am working on, which is difficult since like you I want to see everyone at their best. Maybe together we can help eachother become better over time.

I also have a great many others trying to gain my affection all at the same time over the internet

Somehow I doubt that Eric.

Really though, discord is fun, and all the people asking for nudes is/was flattering, but it gets weird fast especially having so many people sending friend requests and messages. Makes me understand why some people chose to leave s4s, you know what I mean. You played a big part in that if I recall correctly. Congratulations.

whatever creep lol

catfish is you're name really eric?
ok this is eric
do u have any idea what an eric gamer moment this is

I have no idea if it is tbh, just a meme as far as i know.

Anyhow, good talking with you. Hope we can all learn from our faults and become better tomorrow.

get a livejournal

basted

Attached: gamer.jpg (639x730, 43K)

He's bassed as fuck he basically took it upon himself to personally Lazarus syndrome apajfneowowndocndekowkwbsidoalwlapajdnfpslsncodpslcnspalcbsoalcnnskapclndwlsknvoskxndkksncofns be nice to kaonashi he has to spam the way he does so he can help as many people as he can. Can't you feel the ship is sinking people woooooke the sextups update, the sky is raining bloody Mary jane hurricanes come & play in morning dew & booty juice

sexy asian rei...

Your fortune: Good Luck