Talk about desperation, this bitch took black cock once and now she’s tainted, no one wants her anymore lmfao

Talk about desperation, this bitch took black cock once and now she’s tainted, no one wants her anymore lmfao

Attached: F7C40031-AF16-482F-B08E-9095E18A4F63.jpg (750x423, 137K)

I do.

Some simp will snatch her up quick as a hiccup, the fuck you talking about nigga?

Can somebody give me a rundown of carousel of cock she has taken?

I hope Queen Cathy doesn't find out OP doesn't want her she'll be devastated

It's ok she still has her work. Women find fulfillment in a succesful career, right?

More like Velveteen Dream is a homosexual and she's simply dismissing the rumors that they are dating.

Kek what a skank

I'm sure it was more than once.

Reminder: when an attractive woman says she's lonely or single it just means there are no men interested in her that SHE wants.
When a guy says it it usually means absolutely no one wants them.

burn the coal, pay the toll

based Cathy Kelley doing her part for climate change

dude, she's somewhat famous, of course she's not going to date some random faggot.

>once

Attached: 1486346106742.png (945x853, 1.37M)

>I'm so lonely I've been single for 2 whole weeks
fuck off roastie

*tick tock*

I would take her in a split second, I'm not even bad off. What she really wants someone prominent in the company or with potential to be.

why are people on this site so obsessed with interracial cuckoldry?

Attached: 1549479560915.jpg (680x834, 93K)

ngl only sluts jump on niggers dicks

saying once they go black we dont take them back is the opposite of interracial cuckoldry

Taking black dick hasn’t prevented Asuka from being the locker room bicycle. Maybe Cathy is just a bitch

She posted that on Balor's wedding day

Once you go black, we don't take you back, mudshark.

Daisuke Urai

One gay guy and one black guy. She took a double shot of HIV.

Reminder: bisexual is just gay by another name, and Irish is just black by another name. From Balor to Dream, Cathy prefers gay bulbasaurs.

very sneaky mixture of truth and lies, are you jewish?

>Gets dumped by Finn
>He gets marries soon after
>Gets dumped by Dream barely after they start dating
Massive red flag on this kiketress

Because it makes sensitive whites seethe

Fuck that, she's probably fishing for someone with Hollywood connections so she can actually be famous.

Typically if attractive women are single a lot it's because they're awful personality wise. You can only put up with so much for pussy.

She is literal who even to most wrestling fans. Shes a 2.

>people
it is just one creepy cellar dweller

LOL I think that ship may have sailed for her

Thats Lana

Is a cuck

Attached: 34FC337E-A461-47D0-97BF-E0E0E6D23E63.gif (444x250, 3.94M)

literally who?

I can't believe people give Renee shit for sounding like Bart Simpson when this bitch sounds like Ash Ketchum. Seriously she has to have the most unattractive female voice of all time. Just imagine the sounds she must make when you're fucking her.

Attached: 1500914664740.png (334x333, 142K)

If a woman who is at least a 4/10 has to announce that she's single, it means that she is without a doubt batshit crazy.

Dream is based so he fucked that thot and moved on like a real man.

Post your neck beard

Jews LOVE black cock m8.
She should have got knocked up by it desu.
Also she's 30 so she's in Baby panic mode now.

Kek

I dated a jew for two years and she would actively make racist jokes towards blacks. She was my based busty bitch

pics or she didn't exist

I have one close jew friend and he has no problem saying nigger and thinks blacks are inferior but he is almost antifa tier left wing and visibly shakes in anger when Trump is mentioned

Caveman looking thot who works for WWE. Literally just takes pictures of herself all day.

>Just imagine the sounds she must make when you're fucking her.

Attached: 1510773273931.jpg (984x784, 85K)

Finds out her ex is getting married that’s all she ever wanted. Slut fall season for ol Cathy

fuck I wish I could get a gig with the E taking selfies all day while looking like shit

Based Dominic