I feel good today. I'm not sure why. Contentment is an odd thing to wake up to

I feel good today. I'm not sure why. Contentment is an odd thing to wake up to.

Attached: jammin-with-edward.jpg (1000x1000, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hoJE7GhOi3A
youtu.be/KPxSS1zHWwQ
youtu.be/_iF7lkXKHlA
youtu.be/6DGNZnfKYnU
youtu.be/7e5-0t0pTF0
youtu.be/NYmg3lrX374
youtu.be/wr8Wk7EmD-0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

c'est la vie
being content is just the lack of obsessing over not being content
welcome to the elusive path
it's fun to see how far the path goes when you're not even trying anymore
youtu.be/hoJE7GhOi3A

Your fortune: ( ´_ゝ`)フーン

Attached: 639.png (637x476, 184K)

Thank you for your wisdom, kind Chaikaposter.

Attached: 1.png (261x337, 143K)

no es nada
i like to talk

Attached: images.jpg (227x222, 9K)

UFOs are an odd thing to wake up to.

true anoney

pretty much anything can be called ufo if it's throw hard enough and you don't know what it is
two same numbers

Your fortune: Godly Luck

Attached: 20190327_002035.jpg (2269x1702, 1.59M)

mars for life, venus are cunts
youtu.be/KPxSS1zHWwQ

Hey Black Mary, how have yu been?

Oh let me guess your mother won't stop coughing and she's obsessed over a small bell

i'm not black mary, i'm kaonashi
been good, finally figured it out
wouldn't know much about that but adv ved is the final solution
there cannot be this without that, trying to make this into that is foolishness and pointless
the only way to make this into that is to make them both neither
i solved the puzzle and the answer was the same as it was in the beginning
youtu.be/_iF7lkXKHlA

Your fortune: Reply hazy, try again

Attached: 16yae8zn2tty.jpg (1024x575, 45K)

"how do i turn 0 into 1"
you don't, that's the point
remove the numeric system and you have your answer
youtu.be/6DGNZnfKYnU

hi why are u talkin about numbers who wants to turn 0 into 1

for there to be this, there must be that
otherwise you cannot define the one from the other
therefore if there is this it is pointless to try to turn that into this
it's a wild goose chase, it's a fools quest
the answer is there is no spoon
the solution is to stop solving
kill that buddha there is no greater good in this binary existence
even beyond duality is both and neither
the whole road is pointless self indulgence to come to that realization
you can't find that solution with 0's and 1's the solution is Yea Forums
no matter in what words you put it it is no longer that when you are done putting it into words
this whole experience is a joke played on the self
we are literally the self, everything you build on top of it just takes you further from it
it's nothing
youtu.be/7e5-0t0pTF0

Your fortune: ( ´_ゝ`)フーン

Attached: throwpillow,small,750x1000-bg,f8f8f8.u1.jpg (750x1000, 139K)

>kill that buddha
no i like the buddha he is cool and i like him

*rolls eyes*

Attached: 1384933456.png (251x231, 40K)

two same numbers
you don't get it, there is no buddha
even the idea of buddha is just a jar realizing mu
the jar isn't the buddha, there is only soup
this whole existence is a optical illusion
throw the scriptures down the well they are not it
it's nothing, the solution is to stop solving you're already it, i'm already it there is nothing to solve we are here because this shitty reality is persistent in self indulgence at the cost of suffering because even the suffering is better than stillness to some or so they think but this world is warped to the point even stillness is better now
every joy you experience that you cling to is pain, the only way to enjoy this reality is to be so detached to it everyone will see you as a monster
ironic isn't it to truly enjoy this world without pain is to be the scapegoat of everything that clings to it

You are a UFO (:

buddha is the guy everyone sticks "kick me" papers to and wipes their snots on
fuck this gay earth

*kills you instantly*

i wish i were a lesbian

youtu.be/NYmg3lrX374

Your fortune: Good news will come to you by mail

Attached: 7f7.jpg (472x472, 151K)

He would never do that he promotes peace and love an tolerance. His religion is kindness

"turn the other cheek"
"let go of desires.. except to help others and liberate them from samsara lolz"
"i am not a walking contradiction, what do you meaaaan?~"
cool story brethren, buddha is a idiot that keeps the same cycle of misery they preach liberation from going with their own selfish desire to help others be free from it
the answer is mu and that's why his brothers mocked him for not being able to see that by dipping the entire fucking thing he could skip the formalities and save everyone in one go
his quest to save everyone from samsara is endless loop and self glorifying bullshit, "i shall shave you by plucking a single hair each day, let's not talk about how many hairs you grow per day that is irrelevant"
no wonder his brothers laughed at him

He was saying that Buddha is the victim of those things silly.

Your fortune: Outlook good

get out my thread weirdo

true

if you believe in buddhism teaching that release from samsara is the ultimate goal of the teachings then you realize that the buddha's that preach that to others and come here to liberate people are the ones that haven't let go of the desires that samsara chains you with
if they had no desires how could they have a desire to liberate others? those who truly understood no fetters are the ones that are no longer anywhere near this place and only visit here as tourists
he could save others from samsara, but not himself
get out of my reality illusionary fragment that clings to impermanent

>implying you can be free from desire in the first place
i'm quoting myself btw

i agree with you that it is silly to teach others to liberate themselves when liberation is something that can only be achieved on your own tho.

the point of liberation from desire from what i gather is supposed to be liberating yourself from fetters of desire, meaning you don't stop drinking water and eating but you stop hoarding water and stuffing your face with food
buddha saw the asthetic's that starved themselves to death trying to show others how free from earthly they were but didn't think that was the right way to go about it
then supposedly he went under bodhi tree and realized that to free yourself from desire and fetters is to pretty much be gondola meaning you just look at things without getting involved or clinging to them, think of it like watching a butterfly without touching it to ruin its wings
it's just learning not to let your dumb mind get obsessed with things it likes and to let go of the natural response to claim everything it lays its eyes on and then clinging to those for dear life
golden rule, zen and be a gondola
that's pretty much what you're supposed to do if you want to follow the middle path, golden rule because if you do things to others you wouldn't want to be done to you they will respond in kind, zen because if you obsess over desires that itself becomes a desire and middle path of neutrality so you won't get caught up in other peoples games
life is a network of micro games that make up a macro web of interactions, the only winning move is not to play every game you will find is already rigged against you so there is no point playing any of them anymore
you're supposed to just watch the things do their things and stand there without getting involved enough to have fetters, then when your time comes you will be ready to let go of this experience without clinging to it
TLDR; be gondola and let go of your jimmies

Good post i read it.
i used 2 think that way 2 but I don't think i want an unrustled life anymore.
Unrustlement is p. boring after some years tbh

to each their own
fug this gay earth
youtu.be/wr8Wk7EmD-0

Your fortune: Good news will come to you by mail