What can be done about them?

What can be done about them?

Attached: 1549600055824.png (425x60, 4K)

Attached: 1566113766027.jpg (121x125, 4K)

Attached: 1566721343642.jpg (1611x2048, 260K)

You're getting worked, brother.

This. But if you can't help yourself Yea Forums lets you filter out posts with a variety of methods. Including name.

not me

Attached: 1535933411263.jpg (477x324, 66K)

Filter

every thread still becomes a discussion about them

I've got about half the board filtered at this point anyways.

Guys, please stop posting with my fucking name. You're making me mad.

Bigger cracker alpha males dominate beta bitch black boys in any sexual display of dominance. It is always clear that superior mighty ivory members deserve more praise than jealous faggot black beta males. Crackers have more testosterone, and are more suit to breed with women. I, faggot black boy, will forever yearn for bwc in my hungry ass. I, faggot black boy, pledge my soul to serve bwc cum gods for all eternity. Gay for big white cracker dick forever. Gay for big white cracker ding dong for life. As a true faggot beta bitch ass crackerloving inferior black boy, I, faggot black boy, hereby dedicate the hard work of my negroid ancestors to forever to please the mighty ivory member that is a giant big white cock. It haunts my dreams. I worship crackerdick as my true lord and savior, and would gladly slurp up yum yum cracker cum any time any where from any big white penis. I pledge my beta bitch ass to alpha male European white sacred seed semen that the superior BWC cum daddy muscle white man will ejaculate into my inferior bitch ass. Filling my bum with his liquid love. I shall spasm in absolute faggot ecstasy, as I acquire the closest thing to heaven on earth, a huge white ding dong squirting its warm baby batter deep into my desperate hungry faggot ass. All hail big white cock forever. All hail large European cracker doinkie dongs for all eternity. May my wife sister mother and other black females continue to be dominated by the sheer lust that every member of the black race experiences in the presence of a huge masculine white cock. May my girlfriend and my own asses get fucking wrecked by cracker daddy cum BWC lord. Black boys are all secretly super gay for the thought of a thick veiny super long juicy white cock that could give our girlfriends way better orgasms than we could ever imagine with our puny black tootsie rolls. All hail mighty European penis power!

^none of them are me

care to extrapolate?

You need to get thicker skin or leave, this place isn't for you

but you are reddit as fuck

Attached: fuzzy reddit faggot.jpg (3084x1355, 260K)

Not a fuzzy wuzzy fucking thing.

its carter, fake wolfcuck

almost all the threads and posts on this board are made by this guy, he's the peak of NEET mental illness

bump for me

if you don't shut up i will suck your dick

holy shit what a ding-dong diddly faggot

Bring back Carter, Yellisa, or Triphammer

Yeah I'm thinking he's based

Deadie Cuckerrero was forcibly pozzed in the summer of 89.

Attached: NoPesosBook.png (443x488, 104K)

He was exposed as an AEWfag. Most of the reddit autists are.

SOLUTION: AEW has to have it's own containment board /aew/.

Permaban.

Namefags are an instant red flag, if ya want a username you might as well be on r*ddit tbqhwy

we all know what needs to happen

Attached: Stormtrooper.jpg (634x469, 65K)