This is Hangman Page’s coming out party

>This is Hangman Page’s coming out party
HES MAKING THE TRANSITION

Attached: 44B404E6-9C02-4908-9E6B-DBDFD5728E0D.jpg (750x1213, 618K)

>Jeribloat making a star out of anyone

Attached: Jeribloat.webm (960x540, 2.59M)

Page is the most vanilla shitter going today. Someone please name something notable he does.

Being the Decade's waterboy and then turning into the Elite's bag carrier. The Elite just felt bad for him eventually and decided to give him a shot for their World title.

has no one told them the racial implications of his name? this will not play well to a larger audience

With all due respect to Jericho, he's ten years past the point of being able to make a star out of anyone.

Based

>please watch our fake fighting show I'm gonna make this guy look really good by letting him fake fight me
>also his promos are... getting better?? please watch the show

Based on what?

Not really a fan, but the Buckshot Lariat is kinda cool.

>coming out party
>jericho will be the first champ

Attached: 1559937378856.png (327x317, 203K)

he's delusional

Has jeriboomer EVER made a Star? At least Paul can take credit for Batista and Orton. I can’t name anyone who worked a program with Jericho and came out of it bigger than they were going in.

Fandango and AJ got over from facing Jericho at Mania

Funny shitpost, but I was asking a serious question. Who has jerijobber ever made?

Leaked test footage for Hangman's special entrance at All Out.

Attached: 1546844226953.webm (1146x720, 1.2M)

reminder that Jericho went through a phase of "putting over" young talent like JTG Evan Bourne and Fandango only to realise that winning a fake fight does not equate to getting over and that instead of getting anyone over he'd just hurt his own brand so then spent the next few years beating people he shouldn't have beat like Bray Wyatt and Dolph Ziggler (back when they might've been somebody)

batista made himself a "star" leaving that shithole for hollywood. pauletty went over orton at wm when orton was at his peak.

exactly what the kliq said each time they pushed x pac lol

Eat shit, traitor! You’re next on the MRSA list. All you turn their back on Vince shall suffer and die after getting exposed as the shitters they are. WWE is f-f-fo-fo-fo- for life

worse finish than mojo rawley's ass blaster

Cope, jeritranny

Don't know about the other guys, but Jericho hated having to put over Fandango, he thought he was facing Ryback at that Wrestlemania and WWE pulled the rug from under him by making him job to Dango instead.

Jericho feuds where he tried to put somebody over but just wasted a few months of their career instead
>edge 2010
>cm punk 2012
>ambrose 2016
>bray wyatt 2014
>aj styles 2016
this list is not at all extensive

Jericho could've talked up Hangman without bringing up WWE. This Wednesday night War is gonna suck

I feel sorry for the father. Sure, his kid was likely never going to be the football team's quarterback, or the trigonometry club's ace. It wouldn't have mattered if he was an antisocial shut in or a paste eating retard, but he had to be a transexual. Not a regular faggot that you could have an afternoon with and at least pretend that he's normal, but a full blown crossdressing fairy transexual that's probably planning to chop his wang off and deny you of any grandchildren.

Based. Elevating a no dimes midget cunt like Jericho, with his gay little lifts, above opening match jobber was the only mistake Vince ever made

Said it once, say it a thousand times.

What the FUCK were they thinking having their only up and coming star job to that weak ass elbow? He sells it like a gunshot. He's just jobbing out to a WWE guy. Page is supposed to be this up and he has been in a battle royal featuring orange cassidy, a tranny, a guy with no legs and all these other goober ass gimmicks. Then he is supposed to be getting a "serious" win out of this for the title and gets jobbed out to someone who is gonna be working for Vince in a couple years.

is this aew's very own ramon regins?

He's trying really hard to be a "cool" modern supportive dad, but you can see the pain in his eyes clear as day. I'll bet twenty bucks that he cried in the bathroom within fifteen minutes of shooting this.

Jericho signed a 5 year contract. By the time that’s up he’ll be in his early 50s. Plus Vince no longer welcomes traitors rats back into the fold. Especially when they’re antidraws like Chris Ervine

>you can literally see the veins coming out on that dudes wrists while he's standing there with a clenched smile
A more cutting commentary on modern society than they probably intended.

John Cena
Big Show
Christian
Kevin Owens
Fandango
Kenny Omega
AJ Styles
off the top of my head these guys would be nothing without Jericho giving them the rub

You don’t even believe this, Chris.

you can tell he was never a male role model for his son and he probably blames himself but he knows the damage is already done

Hangman is a basic bitch wwe midcareer. He's got nothing but his four cool spots, his gimmick is just a name, and his looks and promos are average. AEW really needs to find someone else to be their breakout star.

>Four cool spots
He has his finisher and his flippy lariat, what else?

Basically Jericho was never hot in WWE after Jeri-Show broke up in January 2010.

How can you forget the Kevin Owens program that they thought should have main evented Wrestlemania, then proceeded to do a match so shit Vince himself crapped on it live on camera, AND THEN THEY KEPT GOING FOR TWO MORE PPVS and just let it fizzle out.

Nah.
Hangchad probably got all the girls' panties wet when he was Teaching, he's Handsome.

Shooting Star Headbutt off the apron (kinda dumb but people pop for it) and the moonsault. I've got a couple buddies who can predict when he'll hit them twenty seconds in advance. I probably could too if I paid attention while he was wrestling.

I'll give him credit for not being a pussy because I've seen him take some nasty shit but nothing about him says top guy to me.

that match was ok, i think vince crapped on it so bad bc the angle was so hot at one point and it made him realize that owens was never gonna be his top heel.

The MJF vs Hangman bout during the battle Royale is certified Corny fresh

>He sells it like a gunshot.
the sell is the worst part of this exchange. that's on page, not jericho. ever seen anyone get elbowed or elbowed anyone in real life? they drop like a ton of bricks instantly. it's lights out. that staggered drop page did is such a shitty sell cornette would rant about how it exposes the business. i agree with your point about the battle royal though. being in the ring with any of those shitters instantly kills any credibility the opponent has.

but he's not selling a deadly elbow he's selling a 1+ second roundhouse rotation with a flabby arm filled with beer yeast and pork fat brushing against him so soft I'm sure he almost liked it

Don't forget Omaha steaks user...

>Jericho got AJ over
Jericho tried to get AJ over by telling the crowd to stop chanting AJ, they weren't chanting AJ and it just made him look like a deaf old man
AJ got himself over.

AJ's first breakout match was with Roman Reigns of all people after having been saddled with Jericho for his first three months

True

>Roman Reigns of all people
why do you smark faggots need to do this thing where you have to pretend like roman can't work? if your smark overlord cm spunk didn't throw a temper tantrum on a podcast, no one would have booed roman to begin with.

Kevin Owen's looks a bit bigger than he was before Jericho taught him how to eat

I think thats why he stopped wearing the noose bro

just no sweetie

>coming out party hosted by Jeriboomer

Attached: piss bag.jpg (800x600, 58K)

Hangman is winning that belt, so we'll see.