WWE stars Seth Rollins and Becky Lynch arrested after disturbance

>What has been a strange sequence of days for Seth Rollins took another bizarre turn when police were called following sounds of 'a violent clash and angry Irish swearing' coming from their hotel room. One witness said: 'it sounded like some nasal voiced lady took a real ass kicking.'
>Over the past week Rollins has been surrounded by violence. First, in a story broken here on The Podcast, he was said to have thrown a violent tantrum backstage after a match between Daniel Bryan and Buddy Murphy, then he kicked over Johnny Gargano's LEGO town following a confrontation with AJ Styles.
>Fellow WWE Superstar and partner Becky Lynch was said to be 'unscathed' following his latest incident, though Rollins was seen to be severely bloodied as he was led away by the authorities. WWE is yet to issue a statement but they are said to be attempting to secure the couple's release on bail prior to tonight's episode of Raw. No word yet on whether this has happened.

Attached: 1566520135150.png (651x354, 324K)

>'it sounded like some nasal voiced lady took a real ass kicking.'

Attached: 1563693282043.jpg (1080x763, 1.17M)

oh shit, is the latest episode of The Podcast out?

It kind of sounds like Beko beat him up. Is he a victim of domestic abuse? Is that why he’s so angry?

didn’t read LMFAOOOOOO

yeah probably, if i was a woman and my man had such a miserable penis i'd beat him too

Thanks for avenging Johnny's LEGO town Bex.

Yes.

>if i was a woman

Attached: 1566021325835.jpg (808x855, 268K)

Kek

That so embarrassing for him

I guess The Man came around heh

Attached: Becky_Lynch-bio--2bcc45fff62a0e96016395b292a5308e.jpg (1200x675, 85K)

Gigantic if verifiable

IT'S REAL
T
'S
R
E
A
L

Attached: LOL.jpg (223x207, 23K)

Holy based

Attached: 1555710325418.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Based

BASED YOU LMFAOOOO

KWAB

KWAB

poor gargano again :(

>Becky Lynch was said to be 'unscathed' following his latest incident, though Rollins was seen to be severely bloodied as he was led away by the authorities
Tarp it down

Shame they got the bail paid