“What Time Is It In London?” - Being The Elite Ep. 167

youtube.com/watch?v=o_j-Yccl3d8

based

Attached: 0.jpg (480x360, 10K)

>Ho-Holy shit..... Guys the new being the elite is out
>Holy fucking shit

Attached: 1566497613744.webm (584x620, 1.45M)

OMG IT'S UP

Attached: 1566183067575.jpg (1366x768, 173K)

>how did that tournament go in Japan? did you win? I know that I did, first try and I got the shirt to prove it

Kenny with the bantz

Attached: 1411523832955.jpg (359x364, 23K)

Based on what?

I’m going to All Out and still have no interest in watching anything they’ve put out on YT, including “The Road to...”

>He's actually watching BTE
Good Lord consider suicide or have sex and get a clue.

hey that's johnny elite

Boomers are so fucking wierd
>Youtube show? Fuck that garbage
>TV Show? Now we are talking, Barb give me the remote

i love BTE and everything associate with these guys

ya boiling E-cel?

>putting out content on Monday Night Raw day

strange how they don't have a problem when it works the other way

Attached: blocked.jpg (329x378, 18K)

Lol you assume I’ll be watching AEW when it’s on TV

>he thinks shitposting here is less shameful

Attached: 1565143311462.gif (278x208, 1.94M)

RENT FREE

what the fuck is wrong with his hair ? he looks like a geek

his hair has never not looked like a disgusting rats nest

based boomers working this zoomeretty into a seethe

>OH MY GOD, A NEW BEING THE ELITE, DID YOU SEE THE PART WHERE THEY ACKNOWLEDGED WRESTLING WAS FAKE?
>WWE BTFO FUCK YOU VINCE VINCE GET OUTTA MY HEAD VINCE GET OUTTA MY HEAD HELP ME KENNYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Attached: soybeherit.gif (500x368, 2.97M)

>just make it a triple threat main event?
>no that wouldn't make any sense
>that's a WWE move

KEK, they did it again, destroyed WWE.

Legit? Holy shit why can't these geeks get WWE out of their heads.

>it has 0 days since wwe occupied space in their head

Attached: 1564006744801.jpg (443x300, 21K)

>Kenny Omega isn't a good prom...

o

tranny seethe

Question: why in the first promo against Mox Kenny was acting like an underdog babyface and in this one he's the "I'm an asshole but you know I'm right" heel?

Attached: 1564957786144.jpg (1061x600, 84K)

Based

Look at this fucking sissies who cant take a little jab without screaming
>r-r-rent free
Did ya all spergs also spam this during the wcw/wwe "war" when they were shitting on eachother constantly
>LMAO LOOK GILBERG WCW LIVING RENT FREE IN WWF HEAD

Attached: 1544523438452.png (1132x632, 1.01M)

Because heels and faces are an outdated WWE concept.

lel Jericho just steals whatever gimmick of the guy he's wrestling is

>you wanna talk about the wild west, Hangman? I'm the goddamn cowboy
>Okada, the rainmaker? Well I'm the PAINMAKER, bitch!
>Omega? Well I'm Alpha!

go back to /pol/

Memes aside this is unironically true

it's clearly blatant but yet it somehow works

is consistency dated too?

When did John Morrison and his wife sign with AEW?

Bro I don't care if they take a jab at WWE I just think it's cringeworthy they do it constantly to placate their obese fanbase
Also, the irony of you talking about people screaming as you sperg into a shitfit

>heroes and villains are a WWE concept
NJPW has heels and faces and is the only wrestling company that has demonstrated meaningful long-term growth because they have provided fans characters in which they can be invested.
Wrestling's largest periods are illustrated and underscored by larger-than-life babyfaces and heels.
Good vs Evil will never be an outdated concept in fiction. Wrestling in America is dying, it doesn't get a say in what's outdated because it itself is on borrowed time.

Jericho sold me more on Page winning than Page, I'm almost worried that they're going with the bland elite faggot as first champ.

I mean irl nobody people switch mood like every 5 seconds, also most popular TV shows and movies (that arent capeshit) have characters that are constantly in many states of emotion as their struggle to decide who they are is many times the point of the media. Like Breaking Bad or Mr.Robot

cringe

it is in literally every piece of content they put out

>also most popular TV shows and movies (that arent capeshit) have characters that are constantly in many states of emotion as their struggle to decide who they are is many times the point of the media

But these changes are illustrated for the sake of the viewer, hence they retain emotional, narrative consistency.
They don't just happen and your retard fan-base consumes it because haha kenny best bout man!

>NJPW has heels and faces
So is Naito a heel or face? He's the most popular wrestler by doing whatever the fuck he wants and changing depending on who he is feuding with.

the company's gimmick is "we're not the WWE even if we wish we were" Vince lives so much in their heads that they might change their show in Being The E

Broadly, a face, but he fluctuates depending on his opponent.
The fact that he fluctuates successfully opponent to opponent is demonstrative that conventional heel/face storytelling still functions, because though he fluctuates, he's still fulfilling one of the roles. He's not some nebulous third role, he flips back and forth. That doesn't invalidate the concept it's a characteristic refinement of it.

they have 15min of footage every week for now for wrestlers with their YT things, shit like this will be "reviewed" when they actually get some more time on TNT

Pure face is hard to pull off successfully. Tana is the only guy in the biz that nails it right now.

Omega unironically too

Not saying it isn't, just saying that heel/face always has and always will work and Naito's even a good example because he can effectively interchange.

As a meaningful big-time singles competitor Omega has never been a pure babyface so we can't really say that
Ospreay's a good babyface though.

That was literally Kenny’s first move as champ though

He didnt book it

>being triggered this easily.

A WWE fan trying to call something inconsistent. Oh the irony lads.

God I can't believe how well this injury is working out for everybody. Already sold out an arena with Mox vs Omega, kept everybodies goodwill by replacing Mox with PAC to give fans a much better quality bout, and now we can sell out an even bigger arena down the line with a more heated Omega vs Mox feud.

Kenny isn't the booker of NJPW.

Where'd he say he was a WWE fan, though?

>pointing out something is being triggered
You know p eople who leap to claim others are upset are doing so defensively due to being upset themselves

We can’t stop winning EliteCHADS

kek

you know wrestling is fake right?

>releasing content on a Monday
It’s ok when bte do it.

Then why did it happen with no build and why did it suck?

>lads
>r-r-right lads, h-haha, right?
You'll find no kinship here, tranny cultist. This is a New Japan board. You'll find your "lads" on plebbit.

They were trying to appeal to western fans. Now that I think of it thats probably why they made the joke in the first place and Gedo thought he was booking like WWE.

Fpbp

Faggot

They already have a sold out show. Kenny is building for a possible bought in the future. Pretty smart to use the injury to build for a future angle.

>God I can't believe how well this injury is working out for everybody. Already sold out an arena with Mox vs Omega, kept everybodies goodwill by replacing Mox with PAC to give fans a much better quality bout,

lmao aewtards are bigger cultists than edrones

Attached: soyboy.jpg (1280x720, 100K)

It’s true though

Shut the FUCK up you dumb AEWnigger retard don't ever reply to me again or I'm gonna come over there hit you with a ding-dong diddly destiNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO a rainmaker a high fly flow and round you off with an emerald flowsion as a shoutout to the puro GOAT then pepper you full of dilation holes you fucking hot dog eating bingo hall flipping man kissing dick touching one leg having spotmonkey vanilla shitter simpetty

because the promo moved to another layer of pro-wrestling promo
To the part where Steiners called out so-called stars and told them they couldn't have cut it and everyone knows why they are succesful in this territory.
To the part in which writers during AE used words like "and this is a shoot, borther" and such.
To the part where the wrestler wants you to believe it is not normal kayfabe, but it is much more reality driven, while still wrapping its firm reality core in feathers of character fluff.
In the end, it is normal pro-wrestling promo, but moving it into different zone, to the zone where some fans start thinking, what if this is all real.
It's not.
But the promo talks about Moxley trying to do what Kenny did and failing, the frustration with Kenny stumbling over his words lends it more reality, because Kenny always said about himself how awkward he is. Him listing Mox's list and how in the end, Mox failed and is not able to survive the G1 and then go on and wrestle some more gives it more credibility as well.
It's much better promo than Kenny's usual 80s anime character shit.

I don't drink onions.

Based as fuck

He absolutely killed Moxley here
Damn!!!

Faggot he is pissed because Moxley disappointed him and disappointed the fans. What the fuck you cant understand a basic shit like that?

>another "shoot" to WWE

Remember when TNA did this all the time?

>The Rock? Well, I'm paper
>Cena? More like see ya.
>Shawn Micheals? I break hearts.
>Batista? I capture animals.

Attached: chris jericho belts.jpg (900x450, 48K)

>Johnny Mundo and Taya Valkyrie

Attached: blind wave star wars maxresdefault_11-04-25.jpg (1280x720, 148K)

hey looks its ibushis janetty

>implying I watched that garbage
kek

Based fpbp
AEWtist trannys btfo and seething
Worked this little bitch like clockwork

Yeah dude, Kenny is the one who decided to book Fighting Spirit Unleashed a week before King of Pro Wrestling.

Also, his first move as champ was to defend the belt against Ishii. Retard.