Hurr

hurr

Attached: 1548096528486.jpg (695x720, 78K)

you did idiot

i have less friends than i did yesterday. what are you going to do, say it's untrue because people showed up?

Your fortune: Better not tell you now

Attached: t967tbju.jpg (317x409, 49K)

absolutely NOT

"We showed up right? Watchu cryin' for?"

Your fortune: Good news will come to you by mail

Attached: dff5i4-fd8746d6-5101-44f6-bb2e-41c88476569d.jpg (437x437, 42K)

I'm laughing at your off by one

I'm laughing at your off by three

i'm laughing at your off by 7

i'm laughing at your off by 7

i'm laughing at your off by 0

Your fortune: Excellent Luck

you're off by how many posts you are after the dubs... not before... you can't "miss" something before it happens...
fuckin hell..

i am offended by this

is this true?

it isn't

cool, then you're off by 165
the direction i'm talking about is up to you to figure out

you can definitely miss something before it happens or else 6999998 isnt off

but you didn't miss it, you just got there too early

no

that's still missing it. you can miss to the left or to the right. overshoot and undershoot

i actually just used 165 randomly but then i realized that if you subtract 165 from that then you do get a dubs post and that is pretty special.

so what you're saying is that if i use the phrase "off by one" then I can use that to refer to them missing any set of dubs that has or will ever exist?

Hasty generalization is an informal fallacy of faulty generalization by reaching an inductive generalization based on insufficient evidence—essentially making a rushed conclusion without considering all of the variables. In statistics, it may involve basing broad conclusions regarding the statistics of a survey from a small sample group that fails to sufficiently represent an entire population.[3] Its opposite fallacy is called slothful induction, or denying a reasonable conclusion of an inductive argument (e.g. "it was just a coincidence").
Examples[edit]
Hasty generalization usually shows the pattern
X is true for A.
X is true for B.
Therefore, X is true for C, D, E, etc.
For example, if a person travels through a town for the first time and sees 10 people, all of them children, they may erroneously conclude that there are no adult residents in the town.

also

The informal fallacy of accident (also called destroying the exception or a dicto simpliciter ad dictum secundum quid) is a deductively valid but unsound argument occurring in a statistical syllogism (an argument based on a generalization) when an exception to a rule of thumb[1] is ignored. It is one of the thirteen fallacies originally identified by Aristotle in Sophistical Refutations. The fallacy occurs when one attempts to apply a general rule to an irrelevant situation.
For example:
Cutting people with knives is a crime.
Surgeons cut people with knives.
Surgeons are criminals.

off by 50341

kek

DIDN'T READ LOLE