LAUGH AT NUJAPAN THREAD

HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA

>New Japan Pro Wrestling announced an official attendance of 2,512 fans for the final event of the SUPER J-CUP 2019 in the Walter Pyramid in Long Beach. The two prior shows in the same venue did 4,372 (March 2018) and 3,007 fans (September 2018).

Stay on your tiny island nujapanlets or stick to bingo halls with the rest of the minor leagues.

Attached: E0AD40C0-18E0-439A-B7B3-2878D1F69A1D.jpg (1211x509, 316K)

why are you laughing at Who Japan AEWtist? I thought you wanted that working agreement? Is this your way of COPE LMAO

But I thought Naito was a draw! It's that damn Gedo.

Just drop the US expansion, too many companies going for those fans. focus on Europe and Australia.

Black t-shirt on the left... Is he a perfectly normal looking Japanese guy or is he a Western guy with Down's Syndrome?

>Considering there was no big stars on the show, and it was nothing but a bunch of midgets and not HW that's really good! We still winning NewChads, we definitely don't need Kenny!!!

Attached: 1563458407127.jpg (417x353, 18K)

Not that it was a full house anyway (probably like 80%) but the concession stand in the top left had a long ass line.

Still more than AEWho and WWMeme

BUT MUH NARUTO SUZUKI AND PIKACHU SAMSUNG HAD A 6* CLASSIC
MAKE THE SWITCH, PLEASE

Scheduling a series of shows a week before all out. Based

Attached: 862B9741-D1A3-4696-87C0-2E56872EC275.jpg (500x485, 69K)

Been trying to figure that out myself.

The Walter Pyramid is actually a pretty cool venue for its size. For basketball games its capacity is 4000, but they clearly added a few hundred seats at least for ring side (also as indicated by the March 2018 attendance of 4372), regardless it's still less than 66% capacity for a basketball game.

t. The guy who posts bragging about nxt selling out full sail

The main event was phenomenal and the crowd was hot/loud all night. Jay White got cut off from his promo for three straight minutes because he was getting booed so bad.

Still more than NXMeme

If they don't have a room at the very top of the pyramid where they do witchcraft and magical rituals and shit during performances I will be extremely disappointed.

full-shart btfo

>"It will look like a small town New Japan house show. And the crowd kind of reacted like a small town New Japan house show. It was a very educated crowd. They knew who everybody was. But they were very Japanese...The crowd very much reacted Japanese. They were sitting there. They were studying. I mean, they reacted at certain points-"

>the western expansion of NJPW without the elite is going grea...

at least AEW would've supplied the tarps

Attached: 1566337006408.jpg (2048x1536, 503K)

the last time they ran that arena they had the elite in the main event and only drew 500 more
NJPW thinks since they did well in Long Beach the first few times they will always draw not understanding like half of the fans were fly ins

>SUPER J-CUP

who cares

People still use pictures taken before the preshow.....

>super j-cups

Attached: 1560067940565.jpg (428x400, 22K)

>they removed the tarps once the show started

Attached: tarp.jpg (1300x975, 234K)

If they ain't breathing there seething

>New Japans b-list Jr's
>Still draws the same as WWMEMES main shows
roflmao

Attached: high fly oh no.png (639x361, 255K)

OH NO NO NO NO KWAB

I thought they would do less than that considering the juniors draw 0 fucking dimes

rent free and/or cope and/or seething

These simp gooks thought they could compete with EChads! OH NO NO NO NO AHAHAHAHAHA

>w-watch Naruto vs Inuyasha
>i-it had all the flips

>tour that doesn't matter draws poorly in an area in which attendance has been falling
in other news, the sky is blue and grass is green
they only run west coast so much because it's easy to get to from Japan. I don't know how much they need to make, but I'm 100% sure they're still profitable or they wouldn't still do them.

We're not insecure about showing empty seats, we don't use trick camera angles and we don't own any curtains.

Attached: stomping ground curtain.jpg (2048x1536, 207K)

>i-i-it doesn’t matter
>keeps coming back

Yeah they're being nice to the American new Japan fans, they couldn't care less about markets outside of Japan, but it costs them very little extra to run some minor tournament dates and events outside the country. By all means keep saying they aren't experiencing over all growth this year without Omega and the carnies that tricked him into leaving, it's false but keep saying it if it makes you feel better AEWtist

All time most pathetic COPE

KEK

making /woo/tists seethe one bump at the time

>rage posting because Kenny and his gay friends will have to settle with DDT

Attached: giphy (62).gif (480x270, 3.21M)

Based and truthpilled

Its brian peppers so he is not Japanese.

There is growth but its nowhere near as much compared to the last 2 years.