Based Seth. Mega Chad

Based Seth. Mega Chad

Attached: DE1571B6-7C1A-4A5B-A653-2A5FE3681445.jpg (750x1064, 366K)

FUCKING BASED

Who cheats on who first?

how long before they get sick of each other

Seth easily, and he'll do it before the wedding

he will put the dick inside her and inside her ass hole and fill it with ejaculate, dripping it along her thigh
she will tremble and appreciate the gift of Seth "demon slayer" Rollins when the deed is done.

These don't even sound like them. Who's the one that wrote those lines for them to post?

Why does Seth behave this way now? He used to be cool.

Seth, already cheated on a fiancee before

I have a suspicion Seth and Becky do that Paige swinging shit, maybe with Xavier maybe someone else

He's trying to get over with the Becko fans.

Heard on The Podcast it's indeed Xavier.

dat saggy potato arse spoiling the scenery

Vince forced them to marry to sell t-shirts
they don't even like each other according to Brad Shepard

Attached: themansman.jpg (1082x602, 97K)

>NO COWORKERS RULE
>Engaged a not even a year later

That is actually a nice view, if you remove Becky.

Shut the hell up. They're in love, I know that's something you fags never have felt but it's real. Their love is very clear and they'll grow old with each other while you incels will go old all alone.

Attached: 1539302890597.jpg (400x680, 42K)

love doesn't exist simp, also marriage is a joke.

They keep repeating that 'for the rest of my life' shit like they're regretting it

"Hey Seth how are ya?" Becky said hugging Seth as she sat on he lap. "I'm good Becky thanks." He said with his championship in his arms.

Becky and Seth kissed as they both left the backstage area. Seth grabbed Becky by the waist pulling her aside.

"Seth what are ya doing? If this is about a baby again I'm gonna say the same thing. Not until I'm read." Becky said complaining to Seth.

"No no no its not that Darling its just....you are....I am...."

"What is it? Please tell me." Becky insisted.

"I um I uh....I'm pregnant...?" Seth replied trying to lie.

".....Seth....are you frikin kidding me." Becky said walking away.

Seth was so embarrassed. That was the only thing he could bring out of his mouth. Pregnant. Only Dean would fall for such a lie.

It had been a day since Seth's weird excuse. It was like he hadn't seen Becky in that time. She didn't even go back to there home that night. She said she was staying at Naomi's home.

He knew sitting there wasn't the answer so he went to Naomi's home and took Becky to a blossom tree. "Becky you are my girl. You are my queen. And you are my lasskicker. Becky....will you marry me."

Becky looked at him and then the ring, kissing him softly.

Two months had passed and Becky and Seth had been married for a short period of time. That was when the couple took there relationship to a higher leave and have children.

BASED SETH HAVING SEX WITH BEX

I give it 3 years before they're divorced.

cute and simppilled

>both preach rest of their lives

I'll give them a few months max

Yea Forums told me their relationship was a work

wow you're so optimistic

it is

Holy cringe. You need to go back to red.dit and make a suicide note and then facebook livesteam your suicide you fucking little queer