So is it just me or is anyone else currently in the camp of; fuck AEW because trannies are gay and I'm a New Ja-chad...

so is it just me or is anyone else currently in the camp of; fuck AEW because trannies are gay and I'm a New Ja-chad above all, but at the same time FUCK WWE entirely.. so I kinda want AEW to somewhat succeed?

NJPW >>>>>> AEW >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>WWE

Attached: E-DRONES_ETHERED.jpg (1581x615, 159K)

one fucking tranny in your head rent free.

Best case scenario for American is that at least two more billionaires get the same idea as Khan and build their own federations around former-and-current WWE guys who could carry a company on their back, but aren't doing shit. No idea who, since any candidates that could do it aren't being allowed to fucking show they could, but they need to be the backbone of the company.

We can't go back to territory wrestling, that shit didn't make enough money to make a living for anyone but the promoter, but three or four big companies seems like a healthy amount, and there's enough talent bloating WWE at the moment to sustain that many.

>same idea as Khan
fuck with Vince's business because he's jumping back in to potentially fuck with yours?
>three or four big companies
there's New Japan too, and we can't pretend TNA and RoH aren't still a thing either. I think if a bunch of guys went back to those two (Owens, Zayn, Cole to RoH. AJ, Samoa Joe, Roode to TNA) that they could properly rebuild.

Attached: xfl.png (1200x528, 59K)

Big Tunes Billy is the contender everyone sleeps on that will save wrestling in north america

AEW and NWJP fans piggyback on the weakest roasts

Attached: 1566754470759.jpg (694x694, 62K)

If the Young Bucks are on, I ain’t watching .

based

I sometimes just try to forget about all the USA garbage. There are so many countries and great wrestling promotions, don't waste time on these fanboy fights (same as the neverending left vs right occupational therapy for the masses). There is nothing worse than WWE, support the wrestling you love

Same,i don't see AEW going international but i want them to do well enough to be a nuisance to WWE

Why do we need these console wars? Why? There is no reason to bicker. Let's all have fun now. This is the greatest time to be a fan of wrestling.
It's not Team WWE, not Team AEW, not team ROH, or Team NJPW. We should all be Team Pro Wrestling

I'd love to believe that but appealing to 1970's wrestling fans will keep NWA as a niche, maybe with the same amount of production & television as AEW, with some added star-power, but not as things stand right now.

>NJPW >>>>>> AEW >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>WWE
based

Attached: Chad-Virgin-Gif.gif (600x431, 739K)

Based

Attached: DaLgrvVWncd6AdmmQlLAcBvPs9guYJhNSz6QfH2JDzM.jpg (1024x767, 114K)

No. You need to swallow your pride and just watch promotions like Impact, GCW and MLW, any of which are vastly to AEW.

Only WWE is based. NJPW is kind of cool, but not quite the big leagues, kid. AEW is gay as fuck.

I would be into MLW if the name wasn't so stupid. It's so clearly the opposite of Major League.

>Only WWE is based.

Attached: captaincringe.jpg (233x274, 25K)

Get away from the keyboard Seethe.

Nice trips, but WWE is based even when it sucks. All of the wrestlers in the U.S. who ever mattered were WWE guys. More people watch old Network matches every week than all the other shit combined. I will admit that if New Japan ever fully committed to having a U.S. promotion I'd give it a try.

Fuck off with this reddit faggotry. Go back and bitch about Elgin "raping" someone when he wasn't accused of being a rapist.

>greatest time to be a wrestling fan
Have sex

As an avid member of Team Gatoh Move, please go fuck yourself.

I watch NJPW and WWE. FUCK GAYEW

S.O.S. DEM FAG BOIS SEETHING

>Impact, GCW and MLW
None of those threaten WWE, Vince literally moved NXT to TV just because of AEW. I don't particularly give a shit about AEW but I'd rather support another big promotion in the US rather than give WWE my money.

Attached: Escape.jpg (554x767, 78K)

Fuck what those other faggots say this guy is based

I'm not a hive-minded sheepish retard who feels pressured into liking something to be contrary to another thing.
I couldn't give a fuck about WWE's existence or longevity. Nor could I give a fuck about AEW because everything I've seen from them is trash and they're filled with shitters.
I only care even a little bit about New Japan.

I think it's just people wanting to do a work. You'd have to be the one of the most braindead E-drones in existence to unironically think AEW sucks and want them to fail.

Attached: 1466543633903.jpg (616x684, 82K)

Not even an E drone but I find AEW to be overrated as hell and the comedy is WWE tier. I don't want them to fail though.

>You'd have to be the one of the most braindead E-drones in existence to unironically think AEW sucks and want them to fail.
Cultist marks like this that buy Cawdy's us vs them shit wholesale are the dumbest niggas alive
I haven't watched WWE in years yet I find AEW unbearably shit and want them to fail simply because I dislike almost all involved and find it to be an encapsulation of wrestling's regression from the mainstream.
At this point all Western wrestling deserves to and should die.

The only bit of WWE i've watched this year is Mania, but AEW is so fucking cringe that I truly hope it dies. It's everything that I hate about wrestling wrapped in an admittedly sensory inclusive package.

>I think it's just people wanting to do a work. You'd have to be the one of the most braindead E-drones in existence to unironically think AEW sucks and want them to fail.

Attached: swojak4.jpg (800x450, 15K)

No because I'm not a console war Yea Forums dicksucking faggot and I actually like wrestling and don't have to pick sides. If you dont like it, find me and physically stop me from enjoying it I dare you motherfucker.

Well most e-drones hate anything not branded WWE, just like this samefaggot here
and here But even-so, AEW has turned a lot of people off them already with the shitty baby-oil comedy of Michael Nakazawa, cringe gimmicks like The Librarian and of course literal trannies Nyla Rose and Sonny Kiss

The good news is they have a pretty good main roster of talent and some interesting mid-carders and tag teams too, so its not a total loss. I'm giving them at least 6 months to get off the ground on television but if they don't figure it out and make some needed changes they might as well be WWE Lite and fuck off.

Attached: 1526519625001.jpg (400x400, 16K)

>The good news is they have a pretty good main roster of talent and some interesting mid-carders

Name them

What exactly about AEW's shows or wrestling makes you find it "so unbearably shit" that you would want it to die? You're talking about AEW like it's modern day WWE bad and it's not even close. The only way you could actually have this opinion is if you haven't watched it, or you have some sort of deranged vendetta against them.

>You're talking about AEW like it's modern day WWE bad and it's not even close.
It's not far off. It's all American indie spotfest philosophy wrestling which is the lowest bar possible with horrid comedy and a roster brimming with utter geek shitters like Darby Anus, Joey Janela and Jimmy Havoc.
What's there to like? The only good guy in the fed is Kenny, who the fuck's he gonna wrestle?
>y-you can't have watched it, y-you hate them!
Being THIS much of a drone and calling anyone else drones. Pathetic.

Are you in the closet or something? There's one tranny on the roster and AEW never mentions it. The only reason anyone even knows is because Yea Forums won't shut the fuck up about it.

don't like flips, simple as

>The only good match at DoN was Cody vs Goldust which was too long, self-indulgent and needed smoke and mirrors to hire each guy's weaknesses, still good but not great
>willingly inserting womeme's wrestling into your show
>midgets everywhere
>comedy dweebs
>young bucks
what's there to like

based

you must fucking hate WWE, AEW, NJPW, AAA, and CMLL a lot then.

yes, i do

understandable. sometimes it's hard being a GCW chad.

fuck wrestling i watch battlebots

>midcard
MJF
Orange Cassidy
Shawn Spears
Brian Pillman Jr.
Darby Allin
Joey Janela
>tag team
Jungle Boy
Luchasaurus
Trent Beretta
Chuck Taylor

Attached: MJF.jpg (1920x1080, 239K)

ding-dong diddly puke

Attached: vomit.png (432x415, 177K)

>manlet miz
>le shinkicker man
>tenman
>might be based time will tell
>don't ever
>post here again
>who?
>who?
>kinda like trent ngl he's based
>shitter

Least you didn't say Jimmy Havoc breh

For the record I think NJPW/GCW is way better and AEW is a above average. Calling it fucking shit is incredibly hyperbolic. AEW is doing the best the can with the dyson vaccum for wrestling talent that is NXT, where anyone even slightly based or over gets paid 100k to use their gym and eat catering. People love to talk about the young cux or obvious comedy jobbers like sonny kiss while completely ignoring potential top guys like PAC, Page, CIMA, JB, and Fenix/Pentagon. If they can get LAX then they will have the strongest tag team division in wrestling. Calling it indy spotfestshit is mostly right since it basically is an indy as far things are concerned, but I think it will lose most of that style once they get a TV deal or it will get way worse for them.

Man I don't even care, RVD vs Jeff Hardy was the shit every time.

>dyson vaccum for wrestling talent that is NXT
based, I wish more people could see that but their too busy s󠀀oy󠀀boying it out to Johnny Plebbit to notice what a pathetic assembly-line for other promotions top stars it's always been.

Attached: NXCringe.webm (1000x560, 2.94M)

still better than NXWho

Attached: Tama-Tonga.gif (280x158, 852K)

WWF is where it's at. It went to shit once it went from F to E!

>WWF is where it's at
the Attitude Era was complete an utter trash but the Golden Era was pretty good, AJPW in the 90's was objectively better though

muh king's road match quality ooga booga

>muh literal degenerate midcard with only the main event to be the saving grace

Literally the most basic bitch post I've ever seen.

attitood era fags absolutely boiling

Man, you don't have to seethe so hard.

WOO WOO, my dude is mad as hell!

based all chad working these e-drone simps

Attached: DJuLQoOUMAAzbun.jpg (900x1200, 138K)

I loved AJPW but everything he said was the most basic shit ever
Also comparing AE/AJPW is retarded because the schedule is too different.
AE is the pinnacle of weekly wrestling content and AJPW may be the pinnacle of pure wrestling.

>"I-I-I-'m not getting B-B-BTFO y-you are!"

Attached: wwmeme-seetheee.jpg (1024x961, 113K)

>Giant Baba
More like Giant Bitch!

Your tears are delicious, maggle. Us E-Chads send them to Vince to mix with WWE's lemonade at catering.

>AE is the pinnacle of weekly wrestling content
kek what a brainlet

Attached: 1531345307511.png (327x316, 165K)

Too many dimes for ya?

>E-Chads

Attached: NOW.jpg (371x327, 34K)

Sorry but the E wasn't so good in the AE until 2000 when they actually built up a decent mid card. The majority was a bunch of shitters while the main eventers were the only good thing to watch.

most of their fanbase on Yea Forums are trannies and it is hilarious to troll you mental patients

bsaed

In all honesty, the only reason I still watch WWE is to see the old legends return. That is all WWE has to offer now. Guys from the 90's like Undertaker, Austin, Triple H, Michaels, etc. (Especially The Undertaker, because I still hold on to the hope that he'll be in good shape, and able to wrestle a really good match. I know it's pathetic, but goddamn it, I love that son of a bitch, always have. He is the G.O.A.T, in my opinion, forever.) I really want to like AEW, and I thought Double or Nothing was good, especially the Cody vs. Dustin match. As a fan of Goldust, I was really excited to see him in the ring again, but now all I'm hearing about AEW is that it's nothing but a retarded circus act filled with degeneracy. As for NJPW, I haven't watched a single match. Are the wrestlers big and actually intimidating? Are the matches brutal? Will the commentary excite me as the matches/storylines progress? Will it feel like old 90's WWF? Because that's the style I want to see. If not, then what the fuck do I watch?

Attached: Taker765.jpg (736x1207, 134K)

this

How have we discovered that?

stupid fucking incel bigot

why?