Bruh im new

whats the ins and outs of this board never used it before

Attached: cowe.jpg (1125x1230, 134K)

the only way to find out, is to lurk for two years

Attached: 12797a4976cd75dcbca9cbfa2ec35c38c7fe687bcd238af498393111a1aed73f.png (600x600, 119K)

Work hard, play hard.

Attached: rice.jpg (385x300, 106K)

Attached: πŸŽ€πŸŽ€πŸŽ€πŸŽ€πŸŽ€.jpg (850x592, 85K)

namefig drama

The problem is, OP, that you probably aren't seeing all the posts. If you are just viewing [s4s] through the Yea Forums board, you don't see the green posts, the posts with letters in their ids, or anything numberless. Together, those make up about 40-70 percent of [s4s], depending on the day. So conversation will appear disjointed and spastic, because you won't be getting the full picture.

I actually just flipped over to the Yea Forums interface to make this post, and it's pretty funny how unintelligible [s4s] is like this.

funposting and also funposting it is wholesome and fun and using your thread to check my fortune

Your fortune: Good news will come to you by mail

Attached: high velocity day.png (1024x580, 359K)

200 hundred years

a joke that has gone on for much longer than it should have
there is nothing of value here anymore

well how do i get started

Or anywhere :)

there's a 99% probability that the poster using the animal in the picture is a girl

Your fortune: Outlook good

wanna do a suicide pact w/ me
it's BYOB tho :p

what are fortunes?

very nice quads, nice

Your fortune: Better not tell you now

Attached: 1542046263093.gif (919x919, 792K)

(QUADS)
this is now a #fortune thread

(type #fortune at the bottom of your post to receive a fortune. like this:)

Your fortune: You will meet a dark handsome stranger

#fortune?
i still dont understand

dubs nice

Your fortune: Better not tell you now

fortune goes in options for your fortune my dude also QUADS!
nice digits p rad good job

Your fortune: Godly Luck

no at the bottom of your post

Your fortune: Bad Luck

subscrib 2 pewdiepie xDDddddDd

options?

>every single incel
;_;7

when you make a post you'll see two (02) text fields above where you type the post
The first is name and the second is options. Just slap fortune down in options and bam you got yourself your fortune

Your fortune: キタ━━━━━━(οΎŸβˆ€οΎŸ)━━━━━━ !!!!

Attached: fortune.jpg (495x248, 40K)

Check your sexy moustache privilege.

Attached: stache.jpg (578x717, 47K)

Oh

Oh!

Thanks but no thanks.

Can someone explain to me the point of this board. I look at the catalog and it's pure faggotry, like you misspell animals names or just replace the name with a vaguely similar animal, is that the type of shit that makes you laugh? Did you fucking leave the sixth grade?
I know moot made this board as april fool's joke, still I don't get why he kept it? Yeah I GET IT, you're trying to be ironic and I guess take the piss out of reddit culture? But irony/satire only works when you're in the face of the person you're satirizing.
But this board is a fucking echo chamber of shit posting and the fact that there are namefags on this board proves you faggots are past the point of irony. You've become what you were originally satirizing. Do you find it cathartic? I dont get it.
Just look at the catalog, does a single, one fucking thread make any sense.
No.
If you guy's were really contained and sort of like a snow-globe of shit, I wouldn't care. But now I cant even go to my fucking home board without seeing shit like
>tbh
>smh
>fam
>imo
Thats all this board has done, fucking permeate shitposting to the rest of the boards. I hope hiro fucking sees through your incessant faggotry and deletes this board for good. I'm already working on a thread on /qa/ to point out that problem. In the meantime plebbiters, enjoy your shitposting, it wont last.

yikes

*Sigh*

It comes as no shock to me to see that your piddling little "board" is doing worse than ever. [s4s]'s rapid decline into becoming Yea Forums appears to be near an end. There is absolutely no OC left, and the spark of wonder that once permeated this board is all but gone. There are no more intelligent discussions, no more exchanging of ideas... all that can be seen now is the heavy influence of an unending winter. [s4s], I used to believe in you. I used to think that you were the last, best hope for humanity. Now, I see that humanity has no hope. The human race is done, and you are all responsible. You had a chance to do something great here, and you blew it. It's all over. I'm leaving this board and never coming back. Weep for me when the Steam begging threads overtake your front page.

on other boards they censor those to desu

This is pathetic.

[s4s] is pathetic. This is not "good old" Yea Forums, this board is drier than ever. Just look at the current threads. There is literally nothing noteworthy or interesting to read or comedic.

Why does this even go on? Oooh, I poast thread of aother funneh-sounding food-type item! I use :^) because its so funny and YOU GOT DUBS AGAIN NICE. Even though this guy's post was hilarious and promoted interaction, he said the word "fuck" in it so I'm just going to respond with "rude gb2 " that'll show him and improve the quality of this board! I think I'll post another "maymay" because it's so funny right??? LOL I changed the spelling of a word to add the letters 'lel' or 'kek' in them haha. Or maybe I'll just make a retarded one-word reply like "pel", because that adds so much quality to this great board. LET'S JUST KEEP REPEATING THE SAME SHIT OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER LOL HE POSTED TOPLELKEKDOGE!!!!

I've been here since the evening of March 31st, 2013, and it's astounding to see the rate at which this board degraded from something interesting that made me laugh to this utter garbage.

You're not shitposting, you're just posting shit.

#fortune
I want a fortuje

[s4s] is everything that Yea Forums should be. A random board for good, clean, fun. Nobody is going to shit all over what you post because everyone tries to be nice to each other, unlike Yea Forums. We check dubs because we're embracing the thing that bring us together, not the things that draw us apart. Everyone can get dubs, and it's true you aren't really doing anything to get them, praising someone for something so little is an exercise in kindness and acceptance.

We don't misspell words usually, we just have a dialect. Again, it's a way of bringing ourselves closer to one another. Nobody is going to feel alienated for what they say if we all say it in the same language that is associated with friendly and open-minded behavior.

The last difference I can think of between this board and Yea Forums is we do actually create OC. All Yea Forums has is threads with unoriginal content you can masturbate to, children asking for advice on how to get laid, and reaction images. Here, even if some of the things we post are meant to be funny in an ironic sort of way, we are still trying to make people laugh with our own ideas. You see new things on [s4s] all the time.

I wouldn't say Yea Forums is about funposting. That is where you use the term shitposting. For two reasons. One, because the things posted there are ACTUALLY SHITTY, and two, because funposting is a term that shouldn't be used to describe a board in which everyone goes out of their way to be an asshole to each other. [s4s] IS funposting, because we are posting FOR FUN. Not to flaunt our superiority over one another, not to make others feel bad, and not to hide our social shortcomings. We live for fun and die for fun.

it's funny how old these are and how the complaints are actually more valid now

>Nobody is going to shit all over what you post

not the last one which is also the oldest one. it's a decent discription of old [s4s] except it was more fun than it makes it out to be.

>clean fun

THIS IS NOT TRUE! MANY NAMEFIGS HAVE BEEN CHARACTER ASSASSINATED ON THIS VERY BOARD! DON'T BELIEVE THE SPIKEMAN'S LIES!!!

Your fortune: Godly Luck

Attached: lapsus.png (480x480, 56K)

yeah i remember
i remember Mari Makinami threads where she would "qualitypost" about how horrible the board was and I'm pretty sure that was before it was even listed.

Remind yourself that overconfidence is a slow and insidious killer

Attached: 07A1749E-0221-4C6A-9814-C98890F9C4F3.jpg (1234x835, 62K)

I've tried to explain to people that Yea Forums is a very diverse and large website and that the idea that most people have of it comes from a few specific boards and what people do there. But, nobody really cares.

the people on Artwork/Critique are such horrible fascist white supremacists

>>>/poi/

i thought you died of cancer

Unkraut vergeht nicht, as we say in the language of my ancestors

Attached: 0025419A-7F97-4D39-A3D3-5F0C2E02DBE7.jpg (1681x1776, 346K)

thanks for the laugh

Excellent quads

Your fortune: Good Luck

Attached: japanicecream.gif (200x200, 468K)

This.
[s4s] at most has more users posting their own shit which doesn't rub the same way as when it was smallereerrer.
Just like the rest of the sites boards, the larger they got, the less hivemind they became and they began finding things less and less funny until they became bitter.
The issue is they feel the need to shitpost in these threads instead of, you know, actually posting threads you find funny instead.
Out-post the things you hate.
Stop being a leech and start being an INVENTOR. It is the esforce way!
[s4s] is so god damn tiny and niche it won't matter.

See you in 5 years when this is still being copypasta'd

i'm pretty sure this contrasts my "stop boomerposting" thread

nigger

Ass

cowefrens

Attached: 1477827223501.gif (999x666, 1.49M)

How do you see [s4s] then?

Spiekman is tryign to get cowe to step on xer so xe cam prick his lil feets!! Nod nice!!!!

Attached: Momoko oh my go~d.png (320x320, 39K)

ebic numbers

thank you for the helpful info user

Your fortune: Very Bad Luck

and what's the deal with the fortune anyway

nice job, newfren

btw who the fuck is emma kennedy and why should anyone care what she has to say

hey it's me what do you want to know?

EBIN QUADS FREN!!! Also if u're rlly into fortunes u can do the secret spoiler fortune but don't tell anyone I told u that

I fucking hate pic related. That's probably a fucking redditor commenting on Yea Forums making it look le random fun XD. They shared that pic on my college whatsapp and I want to fucking die.

Attached: IMG-20190319-WA0019.jpg (640x682, 76K)

leg so hot
hot hot leg
leg so hot you fry an egg

I don't like redditors stealing [s4s] memes for their own purposes. cowe should stay on [s4s] where its home is.

spikeman bad
yosho good

Your fortune: Very Bad Luck

some of us like sp1keman

Both are equal

Attached: 1542865053710.png (400x400, 139K)

you can't like [s4s] and spikeman at the same time

coew lole

yosho propaganda

Attached: 1544056123129.png (367x584, 3K)