Based Mike Elgin

Based Mike Elgin

Attached: マイク・エルギン .webm (800x446, 2.5M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hri1YpX2JDI&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's tragic that he's such a manlet, he's great otherwise

>Elgin vs Sekimoto

Ah that's why he's in Japan this week

Elgin is fucking based, I don't hate Cobb but he was a big downgrade from him in NJPW

Based

Attached: Screenshot_20190823-110555_FujiTV.jpg (2560x1440, 1.44M)

wow all that for a kickout at 2 OMG THIS IS AWESOME

Attached: J4qXoO6.jpg (300x300, 22K)

This shit have better been the finish

>powerbomb
>buckle bomb
>sitout powerbomb
>2 count
>end match with an open hand slap that "knocks out" the other guy
I hate the japs

nah this was

Attached: マイク・エルギン II.webm (800x450, 2.82M)

what a mark LMAO

Not enough flips or restholds for you?

That complete lack of reaction from a japanese crowd to a burning hammer lmao.

Lil mike needs a new move since he's already killed that one

where can i watch this show?

lol you just know he was dying to do it in njpw but the other guys were like, umm we don't really need that move in a six-man tag.

If he's big who the fuck cares about the height?

He had single matches you know

>not using the torture rack

what a jabroni

Attached: rack.jpg (426x399, 21K)

>Cobb is a downgrade from Elgin
please explain in what ways

Gasping for air within 3 minutes after the match begins

This is what Pro Wrestling is all about. Not your soi boy NXT little faggot. Or Gay Seth Rollins. Or especially little Nigger Kofi.

RENTS DUE

Low key based
I fucking love powerhouses

All those men are taller than small mike

based desu

Man makes me wish I didn't transition and hit the weights. I'm dyspraxic but i fucking love being a fat hairy man

He just had a great match with old fuck Rhino of all people, people are sleeping on him

Based Elgin

Nigger what? Elgin can go for more than 10 minutes and keep pace. Cobb hasn't done anything in his career that approaches at least 10 matches Cobb had in NJPW, he's an absolute shitter.

The video has no sound, what reaction do you want?

What was that, seething tranny?

Attached: tumblr_ojxjabEX2j1s05wxzo1_400.gif (365x205, 1.27M)

Is BJW worth watching? Not really into deathmatches but if they have hosses fight often that would be great.

Why do you have to powerbomb a guy three times in order to pin him for 3 seconds? Maybe just powerbomb him once, but do it really strongly, and that will convince me that the powerbomb actually hurts. From what I can tell, powerbombs from Mike Elgin do not hurt, and he's just making the guy gassed.

If they can get Elgin full time/more often they will survive for a while, but their attendance outside of this show this year has been horrendous. The matches are fine, Strong Division is good but very shallow past the top 3-4 guys. Deathmatch stuff is just getting very, very lazy and completely lacking in originality these days, not just BJW, I mean globally. I watched that Milwaukee ICW tournament show the other day and it was just spot after spot of constant blatant cooperation to get the biggest move possible, it sucked. There are only so many times you can do shock value spots and have it still be shocking.

t.literal homosexual

'Big' Mike Lelgin

Attached: Part I - A Voyage to Lilliput.jpg (656x377, 66K)

Shopped

>filename

top kek every time

How can one wrestler have such a based moveset but be so fucking boring

anyone?

youtube.com/watch?v=hri1YpX2JDI&feature=youtu.be

because any shitter can do meaningless movez, it's harder to have an entertaining match.

Friendly reminder

Attached: golazodancuck.png (1798x1436, 945K)

?

thanks!

I was a big fan of hardcore wrestling when I was a young teen. Then after watching a bunch of it I realized I had spent probably half of that time watching guys just kind of aimlessly walking around during a match. Hit guy with weapon, drop the weapon, throw it at him, go find another one, get hit in the head and walk 50 feet away through the crowd, without any impetus just start climbing up on something so you can fall off it later.. Hardcore matches where there is one of them on the entire card can be great. Trying to make an entire card out of them is dogshit.