Can we get Alexa cancelled on Reddit/Twitter?

Can we get Alexa cancelled on Reddit/Twitter?

Attached: 1566642324493.jpg (867x450, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

registration.elections.myflorida.com/en/CheckVoterStatus/Index
strawpoll.me/18527347
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>republican
>jew

Pick one.

Are you fucking retarded?

Attached: israel 0.png (521x528, 37K)

>Recucklican
>Probably voted for Zion Don

Attached: 545454.png (617x618, 643K)

>implying Trump isn't in bed with Jews

Most Jewish diaspora are Democrats and hate Trump. Have you been under a rock the last week were he was staying Jewish people that vote Democrat are disloyal to Israel and Jews kvetched that he's an antisemite for even suggesting that.

No. Respect wahmen. Only men should be discriminated against for their beliefs .

You know how I know this is fake? Nobody seriously says cancelled other than you role-playing morons with trannies living in your head rent free.

Attached: Screenshot_1.png (371x405, 20K)

All white people should be discriminated against for their beliefs, even babies and children

Republicucks serve jews. But jews hate them.

Search for it yourself

registration.elections.myflorida.com/en/CheckVoterStatus/Index

Ceingw

>Wasting your time with politics

Why people do this

No, no, that is real. I mean the OP talking about cancelling her for being Republican moron.

>Republican Party of Florida
Sounds fake, wouldnt it just say Republican. And why would she wait till 2014 to register, she turned 18 in 2009

Lexi is pure and not for sexuals

She literally fucks a shitter, doesnt get more lewd than that

they have nothing else to do in life, and politics is easily the most "adult thing" that anyone can get into

The parties have state branches idiot. And she moved to Florida in 2014. Again, search here - registration.elections.myflorida.com/en/CheckVoterStatus/Index

>ban congresswomen from Israel because they dare to complain about the new holocaust Israel is perpetrating.
>still getting billions of dollars from the poorest people in america
>whine about feeling abandoned

God i hate israel

Why are you being very unAmerican user?

>small town country girl
>white
>raises livestock
For some reason I always assumed she was liberal, but this is not surprising in hindsight.

brainlet the post

>Small Town countrt girl
She is from Columbus. Not really a small town
>White
She's Jewish
>Raises livestock
You mean Larry Steve? She's a woman. More importantly a childless woman. They want to own all of the "exotic" animals because they want to fill that void of not having an actual child to make them happy.

>Simply question Israels policies and conduct against Palestine
>YOU ANTISEMITE
Thankfully even the most liberal of people are waking up, even most Jewish diaspora have had enough. Only evangelical cucks still suck Israeli cock

> vote Trump to snuff out Israel influence
> he gleefully becomes their puppet and dances when they say so
KWAB Trumpchumps

>vote Trump to snuff out Israel influence
wat u mean? boomers love israel, only retarded /pol/tards got b8ted by boomershitposts

WTF I LOVE LEXI NOW

I wasn't talking about boomers.

Why do Yanks care so much about how people vote?

Attached: 7f417-1513919889-800.jpg (650x366, 39K)

Don't worry anons, Trump cucked /pol/ by going full Israel and filling his cabinet with Bolton neo-cons AND the boomers with his trade war so we're all good.

it's all insecure conservative manchildren mostly

Your tricks don't work here rabbi.

Serious question. Why can’t Americans handle the fact that different people with different life experiences have different political opinions?

Who fucking cares if you’re a Republican or Democrat?

What are you talking about? Every time someone notable even hints at having a conservative opinion they’re dragged through the mud and cancelled for not having the “correct” opinion

Because people govern differently based on those political opinions? Seriously are you brain dead?

oh yeah, the conservative dominated wall street, media companies and political institutions of the USA really hate conservative opinions...
how fucking deluded are you

I’m not talking about politicians you fucking idiot, I’m talking about normal people having their own personal political opinions. America is the only shithole where people on both sides are targeted for having personal OPINIONS

Amazing lack of self-awareness on your posts.

The media and money machine have turned politics into a sports bet turntable here unfortunately. There's several people that fall outside your typical political compass but they can't do a thing here without signing to one of the big 2 parties and becoming yet another lockstep follower in them.

>media companies
>political institutions
>conservative dominated
nigger...

Wow you really are fucking stupid huh?

Americans are subhuman. That’s all there is to it. They’ve somehow boiled down politics to a fight between Nazis and communists and nothing in between. You don’t see this happening in any other first world country

You don't really even see it in most of America. It's only really in the shithole cities.

boomers are the people that got trump into office tho

Dont forget to decide whether she looks like a pig or a rat:

strawpoll.me/18527347

This cunt ages in dog years

Attached: 6AABF19D-87D2-4A00-85E5-E30493EE6C27.jpg (192x252, 25K)

>11 votes in 20 hours
>most of them probably from one guy with a VPN
kek

Twitter snowflakes already cancelled her a few years ago because she liked a tweet from Paul Ryan.

Do you fucks not realize that the retards on Twitter don’t represent society as a whole? They’re literally in their own tiny bubble.

Talk about cope

Seethe