ITT we list all the red flags

ITT we list all the red flags.

>They let their wrestlers work wherever they want, leading to injuries (Pentagon Jr and Mox)
>The VPs are the top talent
>They're running weekly live shows with no experience instead of taping in batches
>Because they don't have exclusivity contracts, guys like PAC can exert creative control
>They have a shallow womens roster and they're pushing it before it's deeper
>The tag division is practically non existent
>They're not publicly traded and the company is at the whim of a billionaire investor could lose interest at any time, like he did with his Football team in the UK
I want AEW to do well, it just seems some of their decisions are strange.

Attached: 3485898-dek.png (1268x712, 508K)

Don't forget
>their CEO is a total fucking mark

>publicly traded
This is a negative in any entertainment company. We saw what happened to WWE when they started this bullshit.

They also have the best women wrestler from the west so its okay

Attached: 41212421214.jpg (848x1199, 193K)

>It's okay

Who are her next 3 opponents?

Lol? Are you shoot retarded

Company is booked by and named after the faction who competes in it... mark shit

>holding a press conference less than a mile away from a Smackdown show and having less than 100 people turn up
>say they're taking wrestling seriously and their first ever match has a guy with no legs, a child and a greased-up Japanese man in it followed by a promo of two people shushing each other
>literally backed by a mark billionaire and have still failed to sign any major stars outside of their own social circle
>not having a proper PR strategy aside from shitting on WWE or talking about how good they are
>their last two shows have been TERRIBLE quality-wise

That fucking rally was the only red flag I needed. After I wasted my time watching that shit I've seen nothing they've done since and don't plan to

First time posting here...

I'd be pissed if I bought a $800+ ticket from the scalpers to see my boy Ambrose and he was replaced with the fucking manlet that lost his title to Enzo.

AEW is such a fucking carnival of shit. I'm glad those carnies are losing constantly, I laugh my ass off cause it's just one failure after another. JUST.

>holding a press conference less than a mile away from a Smackdown show and having less than 100 people turn up
Nah it was more like 3-400 hundred. It's still not impressive so I don't see why you'd try to diminish it further

Women aren't a draw. Who cares?

>The tag division is practically non existent
Are you serious? They have a much deeper tag division than WWE. Bucks, Lucha Bros, SCU, A Boy and His Dinosaur, Private Party, Dark Order, Best Friends, Angelico and Jack Evans, I'm sure I'm missing some others.

Why do you say their tag teaming is non-existent? Its very tag team heavy, half the male roster is in a tag team so far. There's enough stuff to slag them for without saying they haven't got tag-teams.

until she picks a fight with another woman wrestler backstage and gets fired

The red flag was when Kenny and Young Bucks were rumored to have their own company from the very first day.

there are people on this board unironically supporting this tranny bs

This is the biggest reason why I can't take it seriously. The whole thing comes off as a vanity project rather than a genuine attempt to make a viable promotion.

>went "woke" before they even debuted
>hired three gays and a tranny
>homo flags on everything
>using banners made in actual wwe 2k game

Worked for NWO

- The WCW name preceded the NWO’s existence
- Booking an entire company around a faction did not work long term for WCW/NWO

wwe has more and better tag teams

>hired three gays and a tranny
I want to say Kenny and Bucks but I'm not sure those are the three you're referring to.

I wanna say Sonny Rose, MJF, and Kenny

>the roster is paper thin and top heavy at the same time
>no "up and coming" potential top tier stars aside from possibly Page
>Page is made to look weak by throwing him into a gimmick royale rumble
>Page made to look weak by fighting four jobbers and struggling with them
>Page made to look weak by struggling to beat a manlet for 20 minutes despite powerbombing him onto concrete
>no builds for any of their feuds unless you watch Youtube and follow them on twitter. Asking for that level of investment to just know who and why someone is feuding is too much
>Seemingly no alternative plans thought out well before had if something should go wrong with their plans (PAC, now Dean)
>Young Cucks hire only thier friends instead of legitimate talent (A torso, Sonny Kiss, Marco Stunt, Orange cassidy)

>They have a much deeper tag division than WWE
The Bucks are fucking trash. The Lucha Brothers have turned into the Bucks personal jobbers. SCU has Scorpio who should go into singles. Theyre a good enhancement team to put others over not be champs. Private Party is Street Profits but trained by the Bucks so Ill pass. The boy and dinosaur is at best a comedy tag team that could launch one of them into singles. Dark order is absolute cringe and if you dont agree I dont know how to help you. BF's another comedy team. Angelico and Evans? Literally who. Their tag division is built so that the Cucks can dominate it. Why they didnt go after the Briscoes is beyond me. But the cucks dont like to look bad.

>They have a much deeper tag division than WWE

then why have the bucks/beaners wrestled each other on almost every show

>it's a company made by marks, run by marks, for marks
that's all you need.

they aren't even trying to pursue a semblance of realism by having hadouken spots in their PPVs

>we're trying to bring a real sports angle to wrestling and make more about the wrestling and not the other stuff
>come out doing hadokens
The company is so disconnected. The production values are great but the talent is low tier. They want to be real but they don silly stupid shit with oiled fags, joshis, and imaginary fireballs while two brothers have an emotional blood match. They're all marks. You literally have Jelly Janetty talking about Cornette while in a PPV where people are forgetting who's turn it is to be a spot monkey. This is a vanity project by Kahn to play real life wrestling booker with daddy's money. eventually he will get bored/lose too much money and dad will pull the plug. Then we'll see who stays and goes

and in all if those tag teams combined, there's only two or three guys who can actually draw. Pentagon for sure, then maybes Trent and the short kid with the dinosaur (I don't remember his name, but I hear he's good).

>Booking an entire company around a faction did not work long term for WCW/NWO
It worked for 3 years and broke the bank brother.

>no builds for any of their feuds unless you watch Youtube and follow them on twitter. Asking for that level of investment to just know who and why someone is feuding is too much
Um...you realise this is because their TV show hasn't started yet...? The YouTube show will be supplementary.

It doesn't matter to me. Their stock goes up pretty consistently so they aren't losing at all.

In regards to plans, I don't think any promotion really gets this right. They at least managed to get the same result using the battle royale. Look at WWE for some real "plans change brother" shit, but AEW at least covered it well.

Agree with most others

Then maybe not having major angles playing out on youtube before there is a TV show would be best. Instead use the PPV's to start setting up the major matches that would come up. OR at least recap on the fucking show why and who is feuding as opposed to "Our next match has the Rhodes brothers and they are angry".

user I hate to break it to you...most of those teams aren't full time.

I agree WWE does the plans change shit. To me I just think if your roster is super thin without obvious replacements for the few top stars you have then you better be really good at having alternative plans at the ready.

For All Out...

Mox attacked Kenny after he lost a world title qualifier on a PPV

Spears attacked Cody on a PPV after he sassed him at the previous PPV

Jericho and Page are going at each other after a set up on a PPV

Lucha Bros and YBs storyline has played out over multiple PPVs

The other tag match is a qualifier, set up for the PPV

What are you on about?

>Mox attacked Kenny after he lost a world title qualifier on a PPV
No reasons given why Dean attacked Omega.
>Spears attacked Cody on a PPV after he sassed him at the previous PPV
Want to know why Spears attacked Cody? Go to Youtube and watch a video. No.
>Jericho and Page are going at each other after a set up on a PPV
Jericho and Page have an obvious story because theyre both going for the title so this is the only story that writes itself. At least Jericho has talked and attacked. Page has yet to be on a mic about all of this. Unless its on another video out there somewhere
>Lucha Bros and YBs storyline has played out over multiple PPVs
No. Their story has played out over multiple PPV's in different promotions. So if I havent caught any of those I dont care or know the story other than what im shown
>The other tag match is a qualifier, set up for the PPV
A tournament that is rarely talked about or has you reminded as to who is in it and who they are.

I'm taking a wild guess and saying you watch BTE. I dont and the majority of new people coming to this show wouldnt either

bumpy wumpy trannies grumpy

Not a problem
Huge problem
Mild problem
Actually a good thing
Having women to begin with is a problem
The problem with the tag division isn't depth, it's Young Buck style faggotry
Not a problem

The chief problem is that it is irredeemably infected with s󠀀oysmark bullshit. The comedy geek bullshit, the indyriffic bullshit, putting JUNGLE BOY in a fucking sports jacket for some jackoff promotional picture, pushing women, saying shit like "Wrestling is for everyone" then banning people over nothing, and employing the Young Bucks.

Attached: Self Congratulatory Cancer.jpg (1600x1067, 314K)

The Stone Cold podcast with Kahn basically laid all the warning signs. These faggots make most of their decisions via text messaging for fucks sake. And Kahn basically equated them getting together to Flair, Ross, Cornette, Patterson being able to get together in the past. Not a one of them has proven to be a 1A dime draw in any promotion. Cody is Cody, eternal mid card. The Young Cucks make their money from selling shitty shirts. Omega had Okada, Ibushi, AJ and a ton of other fuckers to raise him. All these absolute dimeless shitters brainstorming on how to make dimes.

>an old, chubby dad was literally their first real draw

Does anyone besides CAWdy himself believe that he's a draw?

believe CAWdy is a draw, I mean. I still have mad respect for JeriDad despite the circumstances.

based

bases

basado