Yea Forums is taking over Yea Forums we're mainstream draws now and it's actually having a healthier discussion about...

Yea Forums is taking over Yea Forums we're mainstream draws now and it's actually having a healthier discussion about fake fighting than here and nice change of opinion from those that don't watch it.

Attached: b takeover.png (240x320, 69K)

What were you doing on Yea Forums you cringelord?

FUCK OFF NO ONE CARES YOU SOGGY CUNT

crombr and workedpilled

I post all the joshi waifus there for people to fap

nobody here watches wrestling you stupid fuck

>Yea Forums watches more wrestling than Yea Forums

based sports entertainment chad

God fucking damn it OP, you do not deserve to be an Yea Forumstard

Infact, you do not even deserve to be on the holy grounds of Yea Forums at all

Please immediately get the fuck out, or the army of Anonymous shall fiercely torture you to no end

care to extrapolate?

Yea Forums hasn't drawn a fucking dime in a good decade, you geek.

Attached: Daffy And Porky Unimpressed.png (720x540, 656K)

Get a life.

>actually having a healthier discussion about fake fighting than here
That's because Yea Forums is just endless ironic shitposting forever. This board is just full of jaded cunts who has decided that instead of being honest about their love for this hobby, would rather act like they like it ironically and pretend to be retarded all day. I pray that every single shitposter on this board actually gets their wish and end up with a brain clot and become retarded.

Attached: 1457319350009.gif (200x184, 940K)

HOLY FUCKING BASED BROTHER -HH

not gonna read your entire whinge mate

I'm not your mate, brother.

pretty sure we overtook Yea Forums in activity a few months ago

Care to extrapolate?

ya sautéin?

le ya sautéin ahahahaha

No
What made you think that

this so much this

ya sautéin?
ya sautéin?

le ya sautéin ahahahaha

If you find any joy in the current product, especially AEW, you deserve a brain clot.

There's a difference between liking pro wrestling and liking the current state of it. I doubt you would be here unless you, on some level, liked pro wrestling and were hoping for it to be better.

As for the current product, I think WWE has become hopeless garbage and AEW is meh. NJPW is putting out a good product, even if it's not entirely my cup of tea.

Necro

based
hey bud
want to join my stable?
namechads like us...
together we could rule this board
what do you say?

care to extrapolate?

holy bases and redpilled

>wanting men to jerk off to your posts
Is there anything gayer

come to NJPW threads, the reason they get made fun of for being slow is because everyone in there actually enjoys the product and is watching the show

problem?

> the product

KWAB

Bump

based Yea Forums making reddit seethe

based dude what’s the faction named?

this

You're acting like that's an accomplishment. Yea Forums is literally the joke of Yea Forums. Ya'll are your own jennetty. Stay here where you belong.

No

Go back reddit.

>posting on Yea Forums post 2011
I testify that Yea Forums was funny had OC, and a lot of glorious wins and codes in 2011. 2012 on though was terrible I barely came on and then in 2013 this cesspool was created and I have been here in the thick of the shit since then. Nudes of people, questionable nudes, outright shit no one should ever see aside Yea Forums is the most I enjoyed Yea Forums the entire 11 years I have been on Yea Forums. I just wish i didnt protocol zero fucking everything in 2015. I had amassed a lot of win as well as nudes I had sent to me and pics I took of sleeping sisters friends

Yea Forums until the past day or two was having a bad decline this year. The upswing won't last though, the general trend of this board is downhill ever since the authority became stricter.

Dear user, there is so much more wrestling than just AEW. Imagine that. Imagine not being restricted to just one or two companies?! What a concept, right?!

neck yaself

As the creator of all but 3 of the g1 climax gamethreads this year I can say safely that your statement is false. I have seen good conversation in plenty of threads sure shitpost maybe scattered in between but theres plenty of actual discussion here. I think the balance is fair, wrestling isnt something that as fans its not in our place to care about wrestling to the level that some people do. I am open to talk about any wrestling except backyard bingo hall deathmatches(yes that includes GCW fuck MDK) or GAYEW if you like the backyard shit I wont make fun of you most fans go through a hardcore phase. Any AEWtist though I will make fun of.

>Waaa waaa muh good wrestling conversation
Go back where you came from you fucking cancer

>jennetty
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: hqdefault (29).jpg (480x360, 15K)

Back at ya

Necro

>y'all
>jennetty
Typical redditnigger speak

I like AEW. If you have any balls you'll dox drop me and force me to stop watching it with a gun. If you hate AEW that much, fucking try and physically stop me if it bothers you that much I dare you.

/asp lives ashamed of their infantile hobby and won't ever come to terms with it.

Bump