Kaitlyn

Attached: 8e7c48449768486.jpg (300x300, 17K)

Post WWE Ultra bimbo Kaitlyn was glorious. Now she's way too skinny last I checked

Attached: f8a75680ef15b356ae966a813ab46c36.jpg (706x925, 102K)

Imagine taking your healthy shimmering skin and covering it in disgusting ink.

Only wrestler who looks better after leaving the company.
Her look in wwe wasn't good at all.

shes hit the wall brothers

Attached: 1566080091781.jpg (1080x1084, 147K)

what a shame

Not at all she is just going for dyke feminist look with nose piercing and shaved off hair.
If she tries normal attire then she will look better than whole women's division.

>has the worse leaks of all the WWE divas in your path

>charlotte
>summer rae
>bayley was literally just private selfies fully clothed

like the rock did?

Charlotte is literally appalling to look at in those

i hate tattoos so fucking much

Attached: 017_1000.jpg (854x1200, 64K)

Why she went full edgelord route?

the video she did where she trips over was kino

Baste

>worse
probably has the best boobjob especially compared to charles

It's because she has shitty self-esteem and just becomes whomever she dates. Happens when women don't have their own personalities due to whatever daddy issues they had growing up. She became a bimbo when she dated a meathead. Now she's with Mr. 450, so she got her head partly shaved and tattoos. Once that relationship ends and she starts dating a black guy, she'll get ass implants and braid her hair.

Is she truly retired from wrestling?
Why did wwe only hired her for the may young classics?

As a litfag, I’m very happy a quality CHYOA is being made with her as the first fuckable diva

Sounds fun.

Yeah. What a waste. She was super hot before her mental breakdown from her divorce.

What's really sad is that she was set to come back and have a new deal with NXT but once again her boyfriend talked her out of it just like when her ex-husband convinced her not to resign with WWE years ago.

Attached: 1469518679718.jpg (1080x1080, 124K)