Go onto your roof for some fresh air

>Go onto your roof for some fresh air
>See this
What do?

Attached: livin on ya roof rent free.jpg (558x720, 92K)

Challenge him to a shoot fight just to see if he would accept and if I would win

Push him

Wonder why the fuck I need to get on the roof

Honestly ask him to sign some shit and then sell it, he seems in a happy enough mood to go with it

Ask Paul what he’s doing in the Mexican area of Chicago, judging by that picture

Assert dominance.

"Paul?" I ask, with bated breathe. It's been years
"Yeah user, it's me. Been a while huh. 'Ol Vince still workin ya?" he laughs and gazes longingly at me
"Y-you could say...but I've missed you a whole lot." I take small, shaking steps toward the shirtless Chick Magnet
"I've missed you too...now come here and let's make a pipebomb." Suddenly with the distance between us shortened Phil pulls me into his arms before planting a kiss right on my lips.
It's bliss. It's heaven. Phil holds me like a treasure and takes my lips like a thief. Suddenly we break apart and I gaze into his beautiful eyes.
"Phil I love you. I've loved you for a long, long time." I whisper, barely audible above the traffic below.
"I know kiddo. I love you too. Sorry for being gone so long. I'll never leave you again."
Something like that

Phil, get the fuck off my roof.

Meeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnnnn

Attached: CHARLIE-569052.jpg (590x788, 68K)

Ask for a mutuals friends phone number and then watch as he jumps off

*Unzips dick

The state of those legs

tv is an upper body business

aids will do that to ya

I'm ding-dong diddly call the police if you don't get the fuck out of here

Charlie has AIDS. What's Nash's excuse?

Attached: k1pv8589n9nx.jpg (550x368, 49K)

also aids

I wish you would step back from that ledge my friend.

You could cut ties with all the lies that you've been living in

Ask him why he's in Minneapolis. The Somalis here aren't interested in little Indian boys.

Clearly Chicago with the Hancock in the back kys

>Your roof
No fun allowed, I see.

and if you do not draw those dimes again
I WOULD UNDERSTAAAAAAAaaaaaaannnnd