Finner

Finner

Attached: 1547263717293.jpg (1049x1200, 208K)

wtf

>doesn't even get a pop at the cinema
it's a cringe from me

What do I unironically have to do to fuck Instagram thots other than being rich?

Just be yourself, bro.

Attached: 1566587709423.jpg (1049x1200, 646K)

Be born with Chad genes.

Literally be rich or be friends with someone in her social circle and get them to put in a good word for you.
Every man needs a female friend that he never hooks up with, but he can use to talk him up for other girls. Women seek social validation from other women, so having a girl lie her ass off to sell you is the easiest way to have sex,

t.fat piece of shit who regularly fucks hot college bitches

is that real?

Yes.

>implying anyone on asp has female friends, let alone friends

Bases
Push me to the edge all my friends are dead

Who’s the girl?

Ah yessir

WWE wrestler Roman Reigns

Believe dat

Why is roman doing the switchblade hand

>t.fat piece of shit who regularly fucks hot college bitches
I don't believe you, I mean I believe you're a fat piece of shit but I'm sure but the rest is bullshit

It's a shaka.

Believe what you want, but I'm the one who got a clue without hitting the weights.
And remember, if you want to have sex, first get yourself a female friend. Believe That

He breathes with the chadblade

Attached: YaBreathe.jpg (1280x720, 77K)

Who is the girl?

Who the fuck finds that bog on the right attractive?

Ding-Dong DiddlyLor

The what?

99% of men whether they admit it or not.

what would his wife say?

Attached: 1554773097023.png (512x416, 46K)

Most of these girls are broke as hell, so being rich is the easiest way. Another is being in an influencer circle, meaning that you're friends with rich people or e-famous people who could get her more clicks.

He's not wrong. I'm not fat or anything but whenever I took a girl out, I would always meet someone else at the bar. Nothing makes a woman seethe more than a woman with someone. There's a reason that many guys complain that they get hit on more when they're with someone rather than without.

Entirely true
When all my gf's friends were constantly hitting on me and lightly teasing me about having a big dick and all this shit i felt like the Big Dog himself but the second she broke up with me i was a leper.
should have fucked them desu bros.

They were being ironic because they knew you had a small dick

Why is Roman posing with a plastic mannequin?

ahhhhhh yessir

ALL MY FRIENDS ARE INDIAAAAAAANNNNS

ahhhhhhhhh yeziuuuurrrrp

I actually just had an average dick but my gf was a 4'10 womanlet so she thought and told all her friends it was giant. They all got worked like marks. There are people in this world who belee dat chris jericho is 6 foot

think of all that cancer sex

This, except I actually hit the weights.I have a Eddie Munster hairline and still get pussy, actual hot girls. It's not that hard just take care of yourself, dress nice and have confidence. Stop that shit about "shes out of my league" Its not women's fault you're not getting laid or that youre single, it's you telling yourself you can't.

doesnt even look human

ahhh yessir

Jericho is 6 foot