Mmmmm don't wanna mess with the easily triggered inokiists

Mmmmm don't wanna mess with the easily triggered inokiists

Attached: Seething.png (713x903, 114K)

he may be seething but he's 100% right

Based Inokichad dropping facts

The only people who shit talk based Inoki are nujapanlets who started watching in the last few years and say it used to be bad as an excuse for why they don't know anything that happened in New Japan before wwe signed AJ Styles.

Inokism almost killed the company so why should they praise it?

Can't wait for the inoki is a fag poster to show up

what a spaz

1 like and 1 retweet, so nobody knows either of these two losers, one of which is you, and you got embarassed so came to shit up this board hoping someone attacks him for you.

>Inoki literally created the company and ran it for most of its existence, selling out the dome, inventing the entire concept behind their production, establishing the house style. Why would anyone praise the guy who invented the thing they say claim is the best?
Grow a brain and a chin.

This guy still buys action figures unironically so I can't take him seriously

The njpw of when Inoki made it its not the same as the one when it was tanking under his control. Inoki like Vince went senile with age

Just checked this profile and why is every single twitter wrestling fan an absolute fucking div? Just thousands of weird faux-depressed yuro neet CUNTS that think calling themselves some shit like 'Yoshiaka Fujiwaras bald spot' makes them instant comedy geniuses.

Attached: bibel.jpg (840x705, 127K)

but the guy is a typical fat burger not yuro

at least 75% of the time when someone posts a gay puro twitter guy on here its a yuro. always have extensive posts about soccer on there with wrestling.

kek

Attached: puro twitter 1.png (751x590, 506K)

You have to remember that a lot of these Puro Twitter folk are like 19 year old zoomers.
They're still trying to figure out who they are.

Revisionist history. MMA and K-1 got popular and they were real versions of what Inoki was promoting with New Japan. His only option to compete was to try to present new japan as if it was as legit as them. Alternatively he could have abandoned his philosophy, which would be beta as fuck. His booking isn't what caused the downturn, the downturn was industry wide and NJPW business was still fairly strong with Inoki cross promoting through Pride and whatever.
It was post Inoki when the company started to fall to shit.

For most people "Inokism" started in 1999

>It was post Inoki when the company started to fall to shit.
Speaking of revisionist history.

So he's saying traditional wrestling is "Inoki-ism"... except it isn't. Minoru Suzuki is "Inoki-ism", erm.. no. I think most people recognize 1/4/99 (Hashimoto/Ogawa, UFO cross promotion) as the start of Inoki-ism in New Japan.

No it actually didn't you pleb casual fake fan

>1/4/99 is the start
Holy fucking cringe you are literally dumb

Choshu booked most of the 90's ya retard

Can you offer an actual argument instead of hurling meaningless insults? I've actually read extensively about this stuff. The person in the OP couldn't be further off the mark.

ITT: Both sides sperging out over the true meaning of the term Inokism LMAO

be honest lads....how far did you read? I got past the first tweet and then lost interest imagining this cringesimp sack of shit sputtering angrily in his unfurnished apartment with bad lighting...

Attached: 3.jpg (1000x1500, 280K)

What have you read exactly

Inoki was in charge, ya simp. It was his ideology they were following.

same bro, he should have just posted inokis chin if he wanted to defeat the other twitter cuck

Honestly, I wasn't sold on Inokiism until I watched Shiba Mototsuki's match with Oyakata Goro. I began to read more about it and ended up watching the whole Katsuhito vs Yokohama feud and it was some of the best wrestling I've ever seen. The E could never produce matches of such quality or wrestlers of the likes of Takeshiro or Matsuhina.

care to extrapolate?

>inokiism existed in the 70s
No it fucking didn't, Inoki didn't have his top draws getting their asses fucking handed to them in shoot fights by shoot fighters in the 70s
>cry about inokiism but love shibata, nagata, and suzuki
All three of them looked like absolute geeks in shoot fights and shoot fighting almost ended their careers

"Inokiism" =/= Inoki just being in charge. Letting your top guys get absolutely fucking destroyed in shoot fights and then booking their shoot opponents in worked matches when they don't know how to fucking work is what "Inokiism" is, and it almost fucking killed the company.

nice revisionist history there fag, grow a chin.

If Inokiism was a draw New Japan wouldn't have nearly gone out of business back in the day and IGF would be in New Japan's spot right now. Inoki was a legend but his philosophy that "pro wrestling is the greatest martial art" is clearly wrong and nobody wants stupid shoot fights between wrestlers and fighters that aren't even entertaining.

>In 2017, Inoki created a new company, ISM, distancing himself from IGF. After that, his son-in-law Simon Inoki gained more influence in the company and created a new brand, "NEW". On March 23, 2018, Antonio Inoki sold his part of the promotion and left IGF. IGF closed on January 9, 2019. A new promotion featuring IGF's Chinese wrestlers, called "Eastern Heroes", was founded in 2019 by Simon Inoki.

OH NO NO NO NO