UFC is not about winning the fight

UFC is not about winning the fight

UFC is about convincing the ref you’ve won the fight

This is why I don’t respect UFC

Attached: 6CA544C4-DC34-4C15-B6C4-A834A6AFC5CF.jpg (960x640, 65K)

>t. Asshurt DC fan
Stipe is the great white hope

Attached: 3DC5D233-35AD-4012-8E2A-9F54591FE3B8.jpg (741x877, 100K)

If Stipe defends the title again this year I would respect him.

Okay you’re right but so what? You know MMA is just shoot pro wrestling, right? What’s your alternative? Vale Tudo? We’d all love to see another Vale Tudo promotion but it comes with a litany of problems and therefore a lower level of talent than pro MMA.

There was a moment DC had Stipe on his back and if the fat fuck just dropped on his ass he would have broke Stipes neck, but the fucking pussy didnt do that

Attached: 4453453454.gif (162x226, 777K)

>opponent tapping to prevent a broken limb
>opponent choked unconscious
>opponent HEEM'd and receiving unprotected headshots
wow what a work huh
I'm not even an mmafag

The greatest MMA fight was Tonkasaw vs Andy Warski

You aren't allowed to drop people on their heads.

You also arent technically allowed to knee them near the head but we know how that goes

You can knee them in the head if they aren't grounded.

DSP Tries It: Advocating Death in the Octagon

>Stipe has more title defenses than any heavyweight in ufc history
I'm guessing you just started watching?

Attached: 1566106300289-sp.jpg (700x648, 69K)

all those title defenses were trash, he needs actual challengers

Ufc is so gay when they start hugging lol. Just watch boxing and kickboxing

>T-they don't count
You just started watching mma it's ok. Who should he fight? He's already beat Ngannou and DC.

Attached: FaceApp_1566105174244.jpg (1920x1080, 123K)

>Pillow fencing
No thank you. It's already been exposed as a fake martial art when a below .500 mma fighter with Trex arms beat a boxing world champ in a bare knuckle fight. I like fights without pillows.

Attached: f472602451daf30ae784f604ec29a635[1].jpg (602x452, 44K)

that's the issue, there's no one left that can put of a decent fight.

Too bad he doesn't have your respect I'm sure he thinks about it all night

Attached: 1566105231707-sp.jpg (668x565, 52K)

>paulie
Literally a lower midcarder simp

>great White hope
Lmao imagine being this insecure hahahah

Tell me something. Why does modern mma looks so fucking slow, soft and gentle? I mean, back in the day of Mark kerr, abbot, don frye, prime fedor, vovchanchyn, young lawler, shogun etc., pride and ufc fights were so ferocious. Exitement, intensity, hype, skill... Everything Is just gone.

Yeah, idk. Maybe the steroids they’re using aren’t as good

They can't blatantly abuse steroids anymore
The sport evolved far too much, fighters are much more skilled, you try pulling a wildman routine now you get heemed stiff the second you face a non-can
CTE is a thing people are aware of now

what a mark

You honestly think that modern ladyboys dont juice like fuck and aquired magical skills that gives them a chance to stop prime fedor, kerr, frye, coleman, sakuraba, crocop etc? Also, you are saying that those guys just went berserk and had no skill? Lmao, zoom zoom

He's right, though. The game has evolved. Fighters are smarter and more skilled.

>convincing the ref you’ve won the fight
wouldn't make a difference it's the judges with the power

>t. Faggot who's never been hit by a boxing glove

Roiding is completely different though. Look at the legit roid monsters now like Romero and Costa, there's a reason they're so terrifying.

Modern MMA sucks and even their own fans know it. Too many rules and no big stars. Who the fuck is a draw in UFC? its all cookie cutter bullshit. I went to a friends to casually check out a ppv and it was boring as hell. Nobody can tell met his shit is better than the boxing scene .

I think the peak of judges being biased was GSP vs Hendricks. Basicaly GSP got his ass kicked for five rounds straight, barely even touched Hendricks and judges gave GSP the win for some bullshit reason.

Attached: 69f[1].jpg (354x286, 15K)

What sport ISNT about convincing the ref you’ve won?

Shut up nigradamus

>Too many rules and no big stars
>Advocates boxing
I hope this post was ironic.