Was it a shoot? Who would really go over?

Was it a shoot? Who would really go over?

Attached: sneed.jpg (768x768, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w4rBq2ejFHk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Stop watching joe rogan

youtube.com/watch?v=w4rBq2ejFHk

Bruce was a wimp

The whole thing was just him trying to make himself look better in his memory you simp. He probably got a touch on Bruce and scratched that bitches car in real life. But he just remembered it as him beating the shit out of the guy instead

No, it was to establish Cliff as being physically competent which was important for the end of the movie where he's bashing that ginger's head in.

The portrayal of Bruce Lee was all wrong. But he had to be a heel to put Booth over. To show the audience that Booth was a bad ass to the extent that he was able to hold his own against the Dragon.

With that along with the looming mystery that Booth killed his wife made Booth a potential loose cannon in the viewers eyes. Which then in turn created tension and potential in scenes with Booth which otherwise wouldn't be there if Lee didn't put Booth over.

For instance if Booth was never established by Lee putting him over then the scene were Booth is at the Manson Ranch would of had a totally different vibe to it. Because Booth would of just been some normal guy.

>btw Lee would of won.

Attached: 316hpt.gif (360x202, 1.58M)

Lee would have smashed his throat in within seconds of the fight.

it was a movie ya mark

Why is Yea Forums spamming this shit? They claim Chinks are upset but I hardly see anyone complaining other than Shannon Lee. Is it just white incels forcing a meme?

>Is it just white incels forcing a meme?
Like most things on the internet I'm pretty sure it's just "white" scumbags sewing the seeds of discord.

Do people not remember the entire convo about heavies right at the beginning? It's just like wrestling. An established name comes in and jobs to the new guy to make him look better. Who has a bigger aura around them than Bruce Lee? That scene is the idea presented earlier in action.

idk, everyone knows Bruce lee was a fake tough guy bc he’s only ever known to have had one real fight against wong jack man, which judging objectively by what we know about it seems to have been a loss (lee went back and changed everything about the way he trained after the fight was over, while Wong jack man continued training the exact same way after it was over). But bullshido geeks can’t let go of the Bruce lee fantasy, and I honestly think that is above race, whites and blacks are huge lee marks who still defend him as being better than any mma fighter ever and able to compete with Tyson etc. surely Chinese people think the same thing no doubt. I think it upsets all the marks to be confronted with the reality that he was just really fucking great health and fitness model who was good at kicking a bag but would get smoked by Matt riddle. Muh childhood etc

Kek that scene on the boat made me laugh because I know 2 seconds after it cut Booth accidentally pulls the trigger on the harpoon and shoots his wife but he just goes along with it and let’s her die

I wouldn’t say Bruce Lee was a fake tough guy, cause he knew kung fu and tai chi in a real fight wouldn’t work so he tried to mix all the shit that actually works like boxing and wrestling into his fighting style, plus he used groin kicks and eye pokes, so against regular dudes he would kick their ass but of course against people who actually fought inside a cage he would probably get fucked since he never competed. The only thing we know is that he sparred a lot

Why write all that shit? You clearly just want to say:
>What I think is fact, everyone who disagrees with my head canon is wrong.
Fags live vicariously through Bruce the same way your gay ass lives vicariously through Riddle or whatever dude's cock you currently want to suck.

Work, Cliff needed the win to look strong at the end of the movie when he had to fight in that handicap match.

Just another example of American 50/50 booking

How do “we” know that he sparred a lot? His friends and family (who totally don’t have ANYTHING to gain by propping up his legacy) said so? What’s your basis for that claim?

No, here are the actual facts.
-No fighting record under any rule set.
-No recorded fights on film.
-No other person known by name has fought him except Wong jack man which happened behind closed doors. After the confrontation Wong jack man changed nothing about his approach to fighting, lee changed his entire approach to fighting. We don’t know that this means he lost, but using common sense the outcome seems easily deductible.

Those are the facts. Unless you have some video or photographic evidence which says otherwise, or testimonies which can be corroborated by multiple sources who are not just people who benefit from his legacy, which the world doesn’t know about yet?

If what you think is different to this, you are the one with the head canon.

Attached: PREASE NO.gif (288x136, 669K)

I haven't even seen the movie lol

Yeah, so the answer is clearly 'we don't know because he didn't compete in public'. Why it gets into fantasy booking of who would beat who is beyond me, especially when you have guys from completely different eras with different rules. Example, one trained to gouge eyes and low blow, etc... The other isn't allowed to do that. Beyond that, there are other fights with Bruce, off the top of my head Bruce vs. Sammo Hung, friendly spar. Spoken about by Jackie Chan etc...

>Shannon Lee is losing her shit on Instagram every other day and posting about how badly the movie treated him, even calling the director a racist
Yeesh. What's the big deal? No one's above parody, no matter how legendary or badass (mmmmm) they are.

Attached: 1523540035129.png (359x363, 220K)

I guess we really don’t know but the fact that he admits he would’ve gotten his ass kicked by Muhammad ali and admitted the flashy kicks in the movie were bullshit and that it wouldn’t work in a real fight we can assume he’s done some shit. Also I don’t know why people are saying he’s a “fake tough guy” when he never even claimed to be one, he was an actor who liked martial arts and gave his 2 cents on what works and what doesn’t.

>we dont know if he ever fought anyone therefore we can’t discount the possibility that he maybe did secretly fight some good fighters and won
Lmaooooo, classic Bruce lee mark cope, opinion discarded. You can say that about literally anyone. I guess Bruce lee is the same caliber of fighter as Urkel and Xenu, we never saw them fight either so who knows maybe they were regular mike Tyson’s right.
>trained to gouge eyes and low blow
humour me for a moment, how does one train to gouge eyes without gouging anyone’s eyes? Like nobody is gonna let you gouge their eyes for real in sparring even at 10% power, so what’s his eye gouge training? Poking people wearing goggles? That’s not eye gouging that’s goggle gouging, eyes and goggles are pretty different user. Maybe he just thrust his fingers into the air and pretended like there was eyes there? Not really training so much as... Larping... I mean people use that method all the time for training kids carotty classes but it doesn’t give those kids real fighting technique just because they close their eyes and kick the air and imagine a bad guy. Is that the kind of eye gouge training you’re referring to, or something else?

Low blow training, oh you mean regular kicking training, like what champion Muay Thai fighters do? you think he did that, but like, specifically for low blows? Come on bro. This shit is silly as fuck. Think about it.

Attached: 28BC30EC-17A9-43A2-981A-0BB5F91502F0.jpg (343x429, 24K)