Well?

Well?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-23-12-59-31-967_com.instagram.android.jpg (1080x1371, 464K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=urSyIUVw4ps
youtu.be/58nclizg09U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

rvd

This teebh

RVD

>Botcha is on there
Holy fucking kek

Attached: desecrates eddie's memory in your path.gif (480x270, 2.96M)

>Sashit

RVD and Eddie and it’s insulting to those two guys that the others are even mentioned amongst them.

>no Miz
someone post it

RVD and it isn't even close

RVD
I liked how he sold it himself as really punishing on his body as well.

also the correct answer is RVD and it honestly isn't close

>no tanahashi
edeones were a mistake

The Miz.

Attached: 36F5B16F-5FD3-4A1C-8A69-2FA6299AF0C7.png (490x623, 579K)

rvd, tana, Eddie

Miz did it best. All of the others suck dick

Lotta people itt sleeping on based D'Lo.

unironically Lio Rush

>>>Sasha
LMFAOOOOOOOO

Eddie> RVD>>>>Tana>D'Lo

You guys all claim Christian was GOAT but barely any of you even knew he uses a frog splash as a signature.
Nobody even said it here

how can she of been a fan all her life and a hug Eddie fan and not even know how to do the move, let alone be a memeber of the roster it's baffling.

that is worse than a Kamala splash

1. D'lo Brown
2. Eddie Guerrero
3. Rob Van Dam
POWERGAP
999999. The rest of those. Holy shit they're all fucking trash at this. Especially Botcha and Rey. They've been doing it for years and they look like they barely whiff their opponent when they land.

Seth Freaking Rollins >> Sasha >>>> Miz>>>>>> Kevin Owens > DVD > D'lo>>>>>> the rest

I never liked D'lo, just something about him always irked me, but I have to admit that his frog splash is severely underrated. Nigga practically folds himself in half delivering it, shit is crisp.

high fly flow looks like dogshit you fuckin slant eyed weeb

Montez Ford unironically

VAL VENOS

>deadie
>good at anything
KWADS

Attached: EddieG.jpg (253x590, 40K)

Eddies was the best because he had the most musculer upper body it looked like he absolutely smashed people with it

dlo #2

owen hart

this. the guy gets ridiculous air
youtube.com/watch?v=urSyIUVw4ps

Eddies was my favorite even if I think RVD did it better technically, him selling it as abusive to his abdomen region was top fucking notch.

D'lo's is massive underrated imo as well.

that cut is absolute ass but his splash is really good. RVD is still better better as he got great air as well as covering a large distance and he always sold his stomach because the move hurt him in kayfabe as well

Plainly obvious bait

youtu.be/58nclizg09U

Seth Rollins

ace is based, hff is based and you’re the kind of retarded incel that keeps wwe afloat

I'm gonna give RVD the nod because it looked great his whole career. Eddie's was better early on at WCW but as he aged he couldn't get the height anymore on his jump.

HIGH.
FLY.
FLOW.

based g1 match

Attached: ishii smile.jpg (1079x791, 47K)

RVD by a fucking mile. only one to actually make it look a) like it hurt the opponent and b) like it was actually high risk because he sold it like a motherfucker too

The Low Down was fucking based but the 5-star was undeniably the god-tier frog splash

This

I can only assume Tanahashi isn't on this list because High Fly Flow is infinitely more based than some plebian frog splash

Eddie has a better one though

lio rush

I can't decide between Eddie and RVD, but the others shoudn't even be on the list
This guy said it how it is

Where is the Game? The King of Kings? Triple H?

D'Lo might actually be the closest to challenge, but yea RVD's is probably still best and fuck the rest of the list.

RVD>>>>D'lo>>>>>Eddie >>>>>>>>everyone else

>RVD > Tanahashi >>>>>>>>>>> Eddie > Sasha > D'LO >>>>>>> NXT black guy >>>>>>> Everyone else

>> Sasha
Nuclear bait

RVD. Not even a debate.