Why did they keep this piece of shit title design for so long?

It was appropriate for Cena but seeing guys like Punk, Orton, and Edge with it was just silly. Was it meant to be a temporary thing but they just ended up keeping because of branding or some shit? It also sucks because its design was used as the basis for the next title.

Attached: giKaDPI.jpg (595x650, 92K)

It costs money to make a new title

Still better than the universal title

the undisputed title deserved a longer run

Attached: Undisputed_belt.png (886x319, 432K)

It drew millions of dimes from kids at the time.

If shopzone success is all they cared about they would've kept the US Spinner belt longer but they obviously cared then about appropriateness in regards to the wrestler.

It was just meant to be a vanity belt just for John Cena. The thing sold a lot of toys and replicas, enough to keep it for 8 years. The belt looked bad in my opinion

Attached: 1562778731048.jpg (2000x3000, 1.88M)

The only bad thing about this belt is the word CHAMP. Prove me wrongolla

This, keeping the spinner belt was like using the flaming skull or the brahma bull titles as the main titles for everyone in the attitude era.

The Rated R Belt was cool at least

Attached: -905825296378976170.jpg (987x487, 83K)

It's better than the current design

>7703723
that isn't saying much

You know the design of your titles has gotten bad when people long for the days of the spinner belt but this is where we are.

the replicas/toys sold really well

No..no it wasn't

Attached: 4234243423.png (816x645, 753K)

money and miles, mark

I liked it.

Attached: 1565836400436.jpg (600x600, 37K)

That doesn't even make sense ITT jabroni.

i thought edge was going to use the normal belt when he won it. they even did an unveiling of a new belt and it turned iut to be the rated r belt in the bigges tidsappointment of all time

yea it sucked

care to extrapolate?

dead meme

Go post pictures of kikes elsewhere, redditor.

Huh? wat u mean