Why is Dolph Ziggler still prominently featured on WWE television?

Why is Dolph Ziggler still prominently featured on WWE television?

Attached: Dolph_Ziggler_Bio--fd320041eb75685e60d064e21c3380ab.jpg (1200x675, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bodyslam.net/2019/08/14/exclusive-vince-mcmahon-breaks-handshake-deal-with-dolph-ziggler/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Vince derives pleasure from humiliating him on international television

he's based

Dolph Ziggler is basically the perfect example of what’s wrong with WWE. He was white hot nearly 10 years ago, probably should have been made into a bonafide main eventer, but wasn’t. Now he’s just hanging around like a bad smell and has over stayed his welcome. There are so many guys exactly like this.

He's a pussy whose stock is so depleted that he can't exist outside the WWE. Vince loves people who are hopelessly loyal.

he's here to show the world

He asked for his release and Vince said yes and then went back on his word

He wants to go to do his comedy shit and I think they've found their new workrate upper midcard guy in Murphy so how about you just appreciate him while he's still around?

he is one of maybe 5 decent heels they have

Source?

>Wasted his life and career in WWE to be a slave, perpetual geek and choke artist nobody will remember
KWAB

The most galling thing with him is, they taunt him with the fact and that's their material on him as to why he's a bad guy that we shouldn't like. He was really really popular on two or three occasions, and WWE never pulled the trigger on him. I mean, it really should have been him, but it wasn't. Its this odd "meta-heel" thing where I'm supposed to hate him for...telling the truth? I don't understand what they've done with this guy for years now.

bodyslam.net/2019/08/14/exclusive-vince-mcmahon-breaks-handshake-deal-with-dolph-ziggler/

I think he’ll wind up at AEW. He’s best friends with Cody.

lol serves him right

Remember when he was the sole survivor and defeated the authority and the proceed to do jack shit with it and basically hit the reset button a month later and brought back the authority.

Serves him right for what?

That was supposed to be Roman reigns spot apparantly

Yeah, that match where Sting comes out to help people, and Ziggler goes over, and the crowd is popping and going apeshit? They brought back "The Authority" the very next month through John Cena and then Triple H went over Sting at WM. Ziggler did nothing and the Survivor Series match meant nothing long term, one of the most baffling things they have ever done.

They should have strapped a rocket to his ass after that survivor series where Sting appeared
Change his name and theme if you have to, but he could have been a top guy

IM HERE TO SAY THE WORD
IM HERE TO SAY THE WORD
>NIIIGGGGGGEERRR

Yet Vince will just blame the wrestlers for not getting over

>Gets over in 2012-2013
>Company splits somewhat over groupand jobs him to Doritos
>Gets MEGA over during Survivor Series 2014
>Wins the match (With Sting's help) but got himself so over that everyone was going crazy for him
>Stephanie returns and buries him 6 feet under in a segment, where he just stands like a geek
>Get involved in the worst storyline of 2015 with Rusev, Lana and Summer Rae
>Completely comes off as a dick and the fans treat him like they would Sheamus or any other guy that gets 0 response
>Contract comes up after this horrible story
>NJPW shows interest
>Stays with WWE to continue his horrible "comedy" career
>Gets the shittiest WWE movie
>WWE turns him heel
>Cuts the same fucking promo he always has, where he randomly yells in between to sound passionate, when he just sounds like a teenager bitching to his dad.
>Looks like a geek every week
>Literally wasted his life with a company that will never take him seriously.

He's an idiot. He should've left after that horrible love angle. Shit, he's a million times better than Cody and could've gone even further than Cody had.

he is ironically based as a delusion jobber

To placate him because if he leaves he's going to embarrass them.

is the biggest wasted potential of the 21st century?

No that would imply he has potential.

His gimmick is he's Dan from Street Fighter.

>Its this odd "meta-heel" thing where I'm supposed to hate him for...telling the truth?
the fact that it's treated like a meta-heel is the sad part, if he was a new guy or a complete and known shitter it would've been fun, but having a main-event talent doing this because they didn't want him as main-eventer it's like the company is openly acknowledging the fact that they do indeed suck at booking and pulling triggers and they're rubbing it in your face.
And the fact that Dolph is great in this role literally proves that he's that type of talent that is good at making chicken salad out of chicken shit.

ANYBODY CAN GET LUCK TWICE

He's up there, I still think that Orton getting cucked twice by Gaytch and Cena not having a monster heel run were the bigger disgraces

Because he's a shitter who never drew a dime and only works for a paycheck