LOOK AT THIS SEETHING SIMP LMAO

LOOK AT THIS SEETHING SIMP LMAO

Attached: A6DEB1C9-4053-450F-B23D-FA0E0C02ED36.jpg (1242x2101, 1.93M)

Would u guys lick Corey's soles?

Who dick is bigger: Cass or Graves?

>Big Azz talking about himself

they ain’t gonna last... one day she’ll wake up and realise he’s a seething low test simp bitch lmao

Dilate

he's right though

Why does Corey hate his children?

hey corey!

Carmella’s.

Corey is a true Chad and a blessing on commentary, I missed him this week. Stay mad incels

Dumbass doesn’t realize that if someone cheated on their last, they’ll do it to you too

>Social Media shit
Who cares? No really, WHO CARES? Why the fuck does anyone care about who Corey Graves is dicking? Fucking Réddit tier cancer.

According to Graveshe's been better with his kids since the split. Apparently he and his wife stuck it out "for the kids" and it made things worse

>hooks up with his daughters favorite wrestler
sounds like an awesome dad

the Jynx Maze thread died for this

wait thats carmella and graves i dead ass thought that was 10 man and peyton it took me so long to figure that out i was reading the comments like what the fuck are they talking about

The miserable people that Corey referred to care

These two simps need to stop posting photos of them together. Everybody hates them and nobody wants them to be happy.

>Jamaica

She's there for the bbc

Attached: BLACKED.jpg (750x738, 106K)

Does this bitch do anything but sit around drinking alcohol? Every picture she has a drink in hand

She's the most basic of bitches.

woooooooah
i thought ole shawn spears soles looked great but corey
damn dudes packing some virgin killer soles

Corey is up there with Seth as one of the most unlikable douchebags in wrestling

that's the kind of comment he leaves on his girlfriend's instagram huh? What an insecure cuck lmao

lmao. they really expected people to be "positive" in the comments when one is a homewrecker and the other a cheater?

This. I get disgusted just looking at them. But then I member that Mella was a hoe for the Patriots and Lakers and used to fuck a 7ft dude. You just KNOW she's a size queen and thinks the babydick sex is miserable.