Why is Cole the most believable one and dimes while the others are cringe simps?

Why is Cole the most believable one and dimes while the others are cringe simps?

Attached: 34C5D5E5-D071-43F7-89FF-DC6E9C51A214.jpg (1024x576, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lQGs7vOvD94
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

they're all cringe simps

None of these faggots are dimes

They are more dimes than the AEWho roster that's for damn fucking sure.

You misspelled Kyle

Cole must be feeling good that he's potentially ruining his gf life.

cole is shit

Big Autism Kyle is the only one with any real upside and will probably have a brief spell of being over in the main WWE midcard before they run him into the ground.
Strong is a "safe hand", can work a decent match with anyone despite having no charisma and will surely be a road agent/trainer within five years.
Bobby Fish has never left a single impression on anyone ever.
Adam Manlet is pure, unadulterated cancer.

This might seem gay but I'm a huge Roderick strong mark after seeing his family life.

youtu.be/lQGs7vOvD94

His mom shot his dad dead or something. Lived in a shitty trailer etc
Still a no dimes shitter though

baesd

Strong is by far the Michaels. Good worker who can carry a match and has a great move set. He's very underrated on the mic. I wish they would kick out Cole and give the reigns to Strong.

Cole is fucking boring.

Kyle O'Reilly is based

OP is a retard

They all have their upsides honestly

>Cole is handsamu and has the best look
>Strong is the best worker
>Bobby is the best promo
>Kyle has the honour of being my #1 boi

Bobby is lowkey kinda based. He was really funny on Edge and Christians podcast

Yea Forums is a kyle o'reilly board, OP

Because the rest cant even get the timing of "BOOM" in the theme music except him. Strong looked like he was waiting for Velveteen to mount him during the last Takeover waiting for the music cue.

They're all a bunch of no dimes manlets, especially that fat fuck Cole, but big Autism O'Reilly is based

He should work it into his gimmick. team up with the OC so that after they fuck the mothers he kills them. Roderick Wrong

The UE is just there to make cole look cool
Otherwise they're generic NWO marks

Roddy is by far the only legit guy here.
Kyle is alright as a dick head heel.
Cole fights like a fucking ballerina and should be managing Roddy as the main and redragon as tags.

None of the are dimes tho

Roderick strong vs zsj in pwg was the most fun I've ever had watching a wrestling show. Their little feud was fucking dimes.

Strong Fish and O'Reilly are all proven to be based. idk who this other faggot is.