Kurt Angle deserved so much fucking better than this shit they gave him

Attached: 1103336_1.jpg (590x350, 41K)

Nice trips.
But now Corbin has nuclear heat.

Nobody deserves anything in wrestling, mark. Corbin got god-tier heat for it.

in a couple years i don't think anyone will remember it

Worked by based Corbs

Thats for leaving for TNA in 2006, Vince always gets the last fuck you

Everyone already

>Nuclear heat
? Did i miss something

>gets removed from TV for weeks and shows up ice cold
yeah worth it right?

Stop seething ya dumb mark bitch.

a few Yea Forumsies really like baron corbin or at least pretend to

Yea Forumsies are filled with contrarian jabronis that say dumb shit just to get (You)s

He should have retired in NJPW after having a proper farewell run there.

I wanted to see where they'd go with the black son angle but then he had to go and kill himself.

did he really? he ran away to the outlaw feds to get away with doing drugs, spent more time in tna in total than he has in wwe, and has something like a dozen DUIs
people glorify him too much imo.

Kurt should have won in like 2 minutes.
>dodges Corbin, counters with Angle Slam
>3 Germans, if possible
>Angle Lock, Corbin taps like a simp
>happy ending to Kurt's career

>he ran away to the outlaw feds
He was in TNA the whole time he was away not exactly what you'd call an outlaw fed. Also he's the one of the greatest all around wrestlers of all time he's not over glorified he's properly rated by most people.

Kurt Angle deserved to be retired years before he was completely broken down but WWE couldn't afford that

probably worse because tna was competition back then

ITT:
>Corbin makes me seethe, but not the way I want him to make me seethe so he’s a bad heel and I’m going to change the channel to prove it

Attached: 13515109-6E2B-4D51-9C0E-213A2D437869.jpg (250x202, 5K)

not a single person ITT said that or even implied it you dumb jabroni

I dont watch wwmeme so i dont know fuck are you all taking about but i think you shouldnt try to get heel heat on a retirement match, it should be an event celebrating the retiring guy not a carny shitfest so marks can seethe

>the old fuck who can barely move should've gone over a rising young heel in his last match

>I’m going to change the channel to prove it
>*continues watching*

He should have gotten a match against an opponent that was important for his career like Cena or Brock or someone who could be his sucessor like Gable or Jason Jordan if he didnt break his neck

Wait, wut?

Kurt is one of the GOATs, he earned going out with a bang and Corbin really didn't benefit from it, infact the arena was silent when he won, that's not heat that's disappointment.
They managed to fuck up his retirement and damage Corbin at the same time.

Would've preferred Cena, he debuted against him and him retiring him would've been a nice bow to his career, plus he can talk, he could've delivered a fine_speech.jpg to send off Kurt amongst cheers and tears of joy rather then disappointment and people sleeping.

>he earned going out with a bang
Did you see his paycheck? Fucking mark.

>a rising young heel
Corbin is already 34 years old, he's shit in the ring and his program with Seff was so bad that he is now MIA. Man what a nice payoff, I'm glad they did Angle vs Corbin at WM instead of a match the fans wanted to see.