Scalpers over-bought the first AEW show on TNT

>Scalpers over-bought the first AEW show on TNT which has led to 4,700 tickets on the secondary market with an unusually low $8 bottom price.

>Boston has 1,150 tickets on the secondary market, also an unusually high percentage, but demand remains high and $65 is the bottom price to get in.

>Philadelphia had 2,690 tickets on the secondary market, also a very high percentage, although the bottom price is $31 and they are still going for well above face value.
today's WO

Attached: RIP NXT.jpg (474x565, 72K)

Link , because I listened to it and he made no mention of it.....

Suppose scalpers overbought, then AEW BTFO!!!

based AEW drawing dimes

>OH MY GOD YOU GUYS AEW SOLD A BUNCH OF TICKETS AHHAHAAHHA LOSERS DEAD ON ARRIVAL
Watching this place lose it's collective mind these past few months has really been quite the ride.

Kek

holy shit, the cultists are frothing at the mouth, based OP!

Based

It's only gonna get worse. Or better, depending on how much you like the reeeeeeing.

>being this thin-skinned and fragile on a shitposting board
Never gonna make it.

People dabbing on AEW and it becoming the butt of the joke while it's fans seethe eternally has been the best thing about Yea Forums. Better than Kevin Trash jokes on repeat

Bitch I've been here with the wolves longer than you have.

Nobody is seething. This level of edrone pre-cope is hilarious. Nxt hasn't even been btfo yet and you're already in coping mechanisms

>nobody is seething but everybody dabbing on me is an edrone reeeeeeee
It ain't even difficult you play yourself.

>Nobody is seething. This level of edrone pre-cope is hilarious. Nxt hasn't even been btfo yet and you're already in coping mechanisms

Attached: yaseethin.jpg (601x601, 65K)

what makes your seethe funnier is how not self aware you are

You're getting unironically worked dog just take part in the board laughing at AEPOO and have fun it's the based way to browse Yea Forums

You couldn't be more blatantly gotten to if you tried. Based shitposters working you into a seethe

> he said it again

Seething edrone.

Lighten up nigga Western wrestling is all trash AEW is just the easiest trash to laugh at. Instead of partaking in the funposting on a funposting board your'e actively letting it upset you

listen harder

based scalpers working the hotdogetty marks out of their parents' cash

lmao @ this esimp getting his tears milked like a cow

AEW BTFO

>cody btfo out of scalpers
my rational stoner side says based

fuck ticketbastard

worked into a seeth lmao rent free

Worked bro

Why didnt they just buy WWE tickets?

Still got those scalpers money, can always just give free seats away to fill it out

kek what a pair of cultists

posts like this are creating a toxic environment.

Attached: 1564651606723.jpg (329x378, 18K)

based

supposed

If boston prices hit about 15 bucks I'll take a 10 minute train ride and see the circus

Finna

BTFO

Scalpers got even more fucked in the ass it seems lmao

>Scalpers get BTFO and wind up having to take a bath on their overpriced tickets
>AEW got all their money anyway
>Now scalpers won't snap up all the tickets and actual AEW fans will be able to buy them

Not seeing a downside here to be honest with you, family.

They announced it on The Podcast listen harder

AETarps inbound

BTFO

Typical.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
CODY SAVE US
MELTZER PLS GIVE US SOME GOOD NEWS

Lol

>Scalpers
AKA Vince buying them so AEW also plays to an emply arena
>4D chess

Everything that Yea Forums (or shit head edrones) have said about AEW has been wrong

>no scalpers buying up all the tickets in Pitt/WV shows
>no sellouts

Attached: 1564627396659.jpg (723x800, 84K)

bumpy wumpy trannies grumpy

HOLY SHIT

it's over for that tranny promotion

This is a pro literally anything else over AEW board. This is an anti AEW board and a new age of shitposting will come to Yea Forums when AEW REALLY starts its failure downward spiral.

>Lies backed up by lies, built on the foundation of lies lied by the lying liar who lied them

Sure seems like ya SEETHIN

this

>AEW got everybody SEETHING
absolutely based

Attached: 1555783813392.jpg (454x494, 28K)

page 9

Do scalpers even bother buying WWE tickets anymore?

No, I can always get tickets at the door for raw/sd when they come to boston

AEW is wrestling in a 5k seat bingo hall in Boston, not the Garden

I know and the cheapest I can get on 2nd hand market is 65 before fees.

kek based