RENTS DUE

Attached: Ahhh Yessir.png (751x445, 44K)

what reaction would you give even if you know who reigns is?

He literally put over 4 WWE people.

it's america, they clap whenever they see someone famous on the screen

i would go OOOOOOOOOOWAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

Applaud wildly, scream

Cum if he looks really strong

Did... Did Dave expect people to pop for Reigns in a movie theater? Has he lost his the thread connecting him to reality?

based retard

Based Big Scoops Dave burying Stone Cuck Steve Autism.

me? I'd start booing

Imagine the reaction Roman got in Indian theaters though.

Americans do that in theatres they’re like fucking animals

Get cancer

>Dave is making up stories because people were mocking him for calling DEAN a megadraw

Attached: 1552275856683.gif (200x200, 3.36M)

>see Reigns on the silver screen in a packed theater
>stand up and start cheering/booing loudly, leading into a shitchant
This is Meltzer's unironic headcanon.

here in India there would be big pops. I mean BIG. Roman is a huge mega star here. We have 50 ft billboards dedicated to him. He is a superheroe to us and there would be huge party and dancing.

The only ones i know off are for capeshit movies where they mark out for a surprise run in interferance

Never gone to a Marvel Film's debut night?

Who the fuck does this
>Hey stranger who just saw the same movie as I did, did you recognize this one particular person from the movies

me

What a retard.

>hurr the 30 people in my movie theater didn't recognize roman so no one does.

People seem to sort of know who Roman is. I've heard people mention him, people I know who don't have any interest in wrestling.

>but if he were replaced by Omega and the Young bucks the roof of the theatre would've blown off

Dave's entire point is that only a handful of wrestlers, namely the one he listed, are recognized by the wider public.

More specifically it's black people that act out of control at movies. I'm guessing that's why there was silence when Meltz saw Hobbs and Shaw because he's too much of a pussy to go to a theater full of "those people".

Non wrestling fans probably know of Roman atm pretty much from the cancer stuff.

In what context did they randomly mention a person who is only known for wrestling in a company with nothing left but hardcore nerds?
So if he had courage he would purposefully go to spend time and money in movie theatres where 'people' ruin the whole movie with noise and bad behaviour?

Soccer football basketball etc... Are all much much bigger than WWE and if you don't watch those alot you probably don't know who got an illness. Nobody knows the current WWE guys. Nobody except wrestling fans know them.

>Americans verbally react to films
>In public
Maximum cringe.

Attached: 1521038605817.jpg (532x646, 230K)

dude has lost it

Attached: ECi2llgX4AAFCDX.jpg (750x725, 96K)

Is he getting worked by scalpers?
Holy shit this nigga actually thinks there are any stars, let alone megastars left in Western wrestling.
State of this mark

>Dean
>Megastar
If that shitter is a fucking MEGASTAR (keep in mind he just wrestled in a empty little league field) then what the fuck are real draws like Hogan, Flair, and Austin? Either Dave's autism is kicking into overdrive or he's fucking Tony Khan. Tongue wagging faggot.

Attached: Subhuman.webm (852x480, 1.08M)

By his logic, AEW TV is gonna pull a humongous rating. Can't wait to see his spin when they don't.

Debut shows always get big ratings. It's going to be more interesting to see what their ratings are in February.

Not him. I was dragged out to the opening night for Endgame and the theatre that had started watching before us was just getting out during the scene where Iron Man dies, and they were exiting loudly. It was completely undercutting the emotional moment and you could feel everyone in my theatre getting beyond pissed. I was stifling laughter the whole time.

call you a faithless fool

Dave kills the business and then disusses how no one cares about it anymore. Thanks Dave

>In what context did they randomly mention a person who is only known for wrestling
Making jokes. Like making references to big strong celebrity fake tough guys. Same way they'd mention John Cena before everyone loved him.

Imagine thinking a guy who is only known to a subsect of the very very small group of people who are fans of wrestling had any bearing on mainstream public opinion of wrestling.

I only pop for Rajesh Kumar Orton

I asked my freinds what wrestlers they knew, and they know the personas of Cena, Rock and Hogan. They also recognized Randy Savage, Reigns, Stone Cold and Mysterio's names.

This is a shop, right?

No way this fag literally says,
>"Went to a movie theater, people literally boo'd wwe. And when I whipped out my 10 inch cock, they chanted AEDubya, AEDUbya..."

Have you stupid faggots ever gone outside? When fucking captain America grabbed the hammer everyone in the theater went insane. Every time Stan lees decrepit ass showed up on screen half the retards in the theater felt the need to explain to their friends that he was the creator of Marvel. People react when they see people they don't normally see in movies on their screen. No one knows who the fuck Roman reigns is. That's his whole point.

>Have you stupid faggots ever gone outside? When fucking captain America grabbed the hammer everyone in the theater went insane. Every time Stan lees decrepit ass showed up on screen half the retards in the theater felt the need to explain to their friends that he was the creator of Marvel. People react when they see people they don't normally see in movies on their screen.
For real though, why is America the epicentre for autism?

Thank god Im not american

God he sucks, when I went, the entire theater marked. He probably saw the movie alone in his room cluttered with papers he wrote that no one reads. Damn geek, he needs to get a clue

LMAO BASED BBD OOOOOWAHHHHHHH

cope

Fuck off third worlder. When fucking Justin Bieber shows up to your shit country the entire population is at the airport to receive him.

Yeah that didn't happen lmao

worked LMAO

>Never gone to a Marvel Film's debut night?
I'm not a balding 35 year old virgin white liberal so no.

>Imagine doing x
Go back

Sorry, I don't go to the special needs autism cineplex so this never happens.

Holy fucking AEW apologist, Batman.

I bet you even wait for star reviews before you decide whether you enjoyed a match or not.

WTF?
this dude hates wwe with a passion. I know a lot of wrestlers from Hogan to Orton called him a mark, but is he really still this bitter?

Are you admitting you have?

Rent free. Nobody mentioned aew. Nobody in wwe is mainstream get over it.

THE ONLY TIME ANYONE HAS ANY RIGHT TO MARK OUT TO A MOVIE WAS WHEN GODZILLA WENT STRAIGHT UP DIRTY PUERTO RICAN ON GHIDORAH AND STOMPED HIS CHEST IN CAN I GET A HELL YEAH.

Attached: 1563592823842.jpg (720x1025, 69K)

RAKESH KUMAR ORTON

>nobody mentioned AEW
>were talking about Meltzer

Nope, no biased "journalism" here. Shitting on wwe out of the blue, that's just good reporting.

Attached: G0jPbAk.jpg (1439x796, 121K)

?
hes shoot not wrong

Dave does nothing but watch wrestling and talk about wrestling and even he understands that most people out there in the world don't even know that wrestling still exists.

>out of the blue
Meltzer has been consistently shitting on WWE for almost two decades now.

Attached: WON Award for Worst Feud of the Year.png (882x659, 66K)

I'm not debating that.

But when he's like...

>"Took my dog for a walk today, and it shit on the sidewalk, the turds looked like a "W", like WWE and the neighborhood nigs came over and we all just pointed and laughed and talked about how racist Hogan is."

Seriously, talking about Hobbs and Shaw just to shit on Roman is considered out of the blue.

of course a jew would hate our guys glorious work

Attached: kane.png (1709x860, 207K)

>Some bum on Twitter: Nobody knows who Dean Ambrose or Roman Reigns are.
>Meltzer: I agree, here's an anecdote about people not knowing Roman, and here's a list of wrestlers who people do know
He was literally prompted to talk about Roman by the guy.

Sometimes I wonder if Dave is stating fact or just trying to work everyone with his ignorance. Of course everybody remembers Hogan or The Rock, people used to watch wrestling in their teens. People generally don’t watch wrestling anymore, it’s not a sign that the wrestlers themselves aren’t draws it’s just people have lost interest. Dave can’t be so stupid to believe everyone would still be watching wrestling now if The Rock was there.

You are literally agreeing with Dave's point there, you brainlet. He's saying that since nobody watches wrestling anymore, being a draw doesn't mean appealing to general population, but to the audience who already watches wrestling. Hence Roman and Ambrose not being famous celebrities known by the average person, but considered well drawing workers within the bubble.

Since its a cameo of someone who isnt known for films or someone not expected its suppose to get a pop from the audience if its someone famous enough

When I saw the Dark Knight in theaters people in the audience gave a standing ovation after the film, shits embarrassing

DEAN "megastar" Ambrose literally wrestled in front of 30 people just this week

What does Dave have against Kane?

lmao did this autistic faggot thing people would jump out of their chairs and start screaming like they were at a wrestling show? Retard

Fucking BS. Ya so cringe

No they don't you fucking moron