Meltzer: Scalpers over bought AEW's TV shows

> Scalpers over-bought the first AEW show on TNT which has led to 4,700 tickets on the secondary market with an unusually low $8 bottom price. Boston has 1,150 & Philadelphia has 2,690 tickets on the secondary market

Attached: aewtarp.png (1000x1000, 325K)

Other urls found in this thread:

www1.ticketmaster.com/event/Z7r9jZ1Aej47S?tmrid=TMR-2715133&routing=y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>5,000 TICKETS THAT THEY CAN'T EVEN GIVE AWAY
OH NO NO NO NO PFFFFAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AEW MORE LIKE DOA

Tarps or chad cuirtain directly?

Source

>1,150 tickets of a 7k bingo hall in Boston

Attached: 1541650017041.gif (200x200, 3.9M)

>Meltzer reporting negative AEW news
wtf bros i thought he was a shill

he still is, because after this he goes on to say how All Out is the hottest secondary market ticket in wrestling history

>All Out is also now the hottest secondary market ticket in pro wrestling history. with a secondary market ticket average of more than $240.

he also made up this bullshit in the same blurb

they are going to be tarping off half the arena for the WV show

Attached: 1564006744801.jpg (443x300, 21K)

No source no links
You know just making a thread with "meltzer said" isnt a proof right? Because I didnt see any of this report anywhere nor did he mention it in the observer radio. Go back.

HANG
THE TARPS
HANG HANG
THE TARPS

Attached: young cuck.png (475x475, 228K)

kahn got conned by cosplay shitters lmao

He said it in this week's WON you fucking aewtist simp. If you want a link that will be $11.99

Cant wait for the show to happen and the arena to be full because you know that's how it works.
I did got my ticket easily tho lol

What did he mean by this?

Attached: hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm (825x821, 118K)

serves the scalpers rights.

Scalpers don't deserve rights.

FFS. WWE can be hot garbage forever and there would be no way a WrestleMania wouldn't hold that record for a long time

based AEW working the scalpers into a seethe

Attached: AE-Chad.png (989x932, 109K)

AEW still makes money. The tickets were sold.

this dude is an absolutely terrible writer

Based scalpers destroying the cultists

>as long as my corporate entity profits I am happy
HOLY FUCKING CULT

My ticket would still get me more than face value if I sold it today, and closer to show date I can probably get a good price for it

I made a couple grand profit off the Philly show exploiting these marks I'm definitely not seething bro

>I am happy

You’re what’s wrong in the world. Everyone that says something reasonable must be in bed with the side they’re speaking on behalf of. WWE vs AEW, D vs R, etc.

What a miserable existence.

Keep dreaming White Boi

Attached: 1566468405068.png (768x392, 74K)

ya gettin a lil sizzled there cultist?

Post the pastebin

Boston and Philadelphia are strong markets for them because second-hand tickets are going for above face value, but Washington is weak market because they're going for below face value.

SUPER TARP PARTY

he'll probably claim Vince and Hunter bought out a block of tickets so the arena will be empty looking for tv

>Hey mom I said one of the phrases from Yea Forums on Yea Forums

Fuck you’re unoriginal too?

Wrestlemania usually runs stadiums, so theres way worse tickets to sell, so the price of entry for secondary market is lower. Not really a fair comparison imo.

ye im thinkin ya seethe

Nah, friend, no anger. If anything, pity. I legitimately feel sorry for you and hope things turn out better for you. I can almost guarantee you’re poor, overweight, single.

ya boil?

jews btfo

Except he literally said its not in OP's post you idiot.

No wonder you idiots misquote him half the time. You literally don't understand what he's writing.

Ticket situation looking quite grim now:
www1.ticketmaster.com/event/Z7r9jZ1Aej47S?tmrid=TMR-2715133&routing=y

>5,000 TICKETS THAT THEY CAN'T EVEN GIVE AWAY
KEK WHAT A BITCH

Attached: 03.jpg (300x266, 16K)

On the off chance someone else gets those numbers Meltzer would be fucked for lying.

>I'm lying on an Anonymous image board to look cool to strangers.
oh my word

SOS
DEM CULTISTS COPIN

SOS
DEM CULTISTS CRYIN

AEW cultists will spin this as being frugal and trying to give everyone a chance to watch the shows live.

Still more than wwho and who japan

Lol