Lads, will he even see 2020?

Lads, will he even see 2020?

streamable.com/1f7hq

Attached: vince.png (956x536, 909K)

What happens to the XFL if Vince bites it before it even starts?

JUST

it's gonna crash and burn regardless

What happened to his face?

Obviously it will continue without him

With whose money?

He's my pick in the dead pool.

Obviously with WWE's money. The deals are already signed you dope. Hate to break it to you but if your manager at McDonalds get shit by a car and dies tomorrow I'll probably still be able to get 2 apple pies and a small fries.

based retard

It isn't WWE's money dipshit Vince literally sold WWE stock to do this. Stop talking about shit you know nothing about.

yeah and the AAF had deals signed too you fucking mong

He has decades left

His mother is in her mid to late 90's and still plays tennis everyday. Plus he's physically very healthy for his age. The major thing that could fuck him up is the long hours he works. He allegedly only sleeps 3 or 4 hours most nights as it is, imagine when XFL kicks into full gear again, and this is a dude in his mid 70's now. I think he'll be fine, and honestly I think he has a good 20 years left in him yet. The dude is way to stubborn to die. He'll live solely to piss others off.

user, we know next to nothing about Vince's health. We know he works out a lot but we also know he works almost 24 hour days and he roided the fuck out of himself in the 90's. Vince's ""fitness""" is not the same as a 90 year old woman who stays active. His heart could be fucked.

He's been travelling and working every single day for the past 40 years.

I like how Bexcels still try to act like Beko hasn't been pushed more than anyone else not named Charles or Ronda.

> OI FINK IM DER MAN NOW M8

It's been pretty obvious a long time now that she's the one post-Ronda. I guess give WWE credit for actually fooling some people into thinking it's organic which they have not been able to do in a LONG time.

>for the past 40 years
wtf becky is that old?

That part where he walks away and she thanks him and says I love you and he yells "I love you back" over his shoulder is pretty cringe. He put you over, accept it and end it. The guy isn't your dad, don't be so desperate. This bitch doesn't get Vince at all.

COPE. Look e-drone, I know you're a brainwashed simp who thinks WWE will always be around but this shit is all over once Vince dies and looking at OP's post... Holy JUST he already looks like a walking corpse! Once McMahon is dead the stock will crash harder than my dick inside your sisters anus.

Remember when they were trying to make Becky-Two-Belts a thing

Attached: 1561926822693.gif (500x209, 1.8M)

Vince overturning his longstanding "no belts" rule for it is the best part

Ratings are taking a toll on him huh

Becky two belts was so stupid they could've called her Kevin Nash with no context and it would've been better than Becky two fucking belts

There was a rumor he used to snort insane amounts of coke in the 80s and brag about not getting addicted

>2 apple pies
Yikes.

What a call, what a real butterball

I don't think Vince knew who she was. He seemed like a confused old man

>His mother is in her mid to late 90's and still plays tennis everyday.
user this was part of a dated report on Vince's mother and is years old, she's not out there "playing tennis everyday" dummy.
>le to stubborn to die meme
Vince is already a dead man walking, he's got maybe a decade at most left at the rate he's going regardless of how healthy he diets or works out. The fact that so many guys have dropped dead due to steroids and Vince (who's abused them for years) is still kicking is genuinely a travesty.

Hopefully not

He’ll work until he drops & with all the pressure on him currently I don’t think it’s too far off desu.

we only normally see him on tv or an appearence where he gets make up but doesn't bother when he's baclstage

He's 73 time is taking a toll

He looks like he's already dead and decomposing

>Yikes

Attached: 1566234985464.jpg (700x734, 80K)

>I can snort as much of that stuff as anyone can put in front of me and never get hooked.

>food analogy

>he only gives the divas a real push on his literal death bed out of pity

Based Vinny Mac

Imagine Vince McMahon as a fucking floating brain inside a lamp within ten years in the future

cute

He will if you subscribe to the WWE Network, the first 30 days are free and that will get you Clash of Champions ™ free of charge, don't miss the biggest after-party of the summer, only, on the WWE Network

Attached: Michael-Cole.jpg (900x506, 67K)

who
gives
a
F*CK
f*ck vince and his empire of cucks

becky two belts was over as fuck

What happened then?

>Two decaying Irish subhumans

Attached: 5454554.gif (368x498, 3.59M)

based