Hey i drew a l*wd but i can't figure out what doesn't feel right about the line art can anyone critique my l*wd for me

hey i drew a l*wd but i can't figure out what doesn't feel right about the line art can anyone critique my l*wd for me

(it's not pedoshit btw it's just a height difference)

(also pls don't judge me i didn't draw this because i wanted to fap to it i just drew it because i wanted to draw something and this is what came out!!!!)

Attached: sxu.png (966x1045, 177K)

Other urls found in this thread:

alexhays.com/loomis/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

sick fucking pedophile neck yourself faggot

ok things i have already noticed after uploading it:
* heads too big
* feet have weird angles
* inconsistent perspectives(?)
* the way the taller guy's chest is angled looks weird (but idk what to do about it because i need it to justify putting his pelvis where it is :(

>pedophile
t. illiterate

t. sick fuck
you're the reason the death penalty exists

t. illiterate
both characters in the drawing are adults genius

Pls no gay other dan dat gud draw

try using that one in court

even if you think it looks like a kid (which is literally only because he's shorter and i drew the damn heads too big) your prosecution wouldn't hold up in court in the first place, there has to be either a photorealistic resemblance to a real child or an intention to portray a child

dude i don't give a shit try not being a genetic failure of the worst kind next time

ty lole
sry about the l*wd, i just wanted to show off a drawing and it happened to come out l*wd because that's just kind of what i wound up drawing i mean u know how sometimes u just start drawing without knowing what it is and then it's like you know like a freudian slip but instead of slip of the tongue its slip of the pen like i know that sounds dumb as h*ck but lole

>genetic failure of the worst kind
why though

let me guess they're both actually 300 years old? lol

what no
the shorter one is like 18 or 19
the taller one is prob' between 19 and 23

it's ok, i know it was just a misunderstanding because of how bad my art was so i forgive you :^)

STUDY LOOMIS

lole...whud...

Attached: loomis.png (476x757, 70K)

oh nvm i found what u were talking about ty lole

it's rapey as fuck

alexhays.com/loomis/
here u go

disgusting pedophile get raped in jail
based

I genuinely hate when people say this. Yes, please go and follow loomis' teachings so that you too can follow the herd and draw like any other hack. Don't attempt any form of originality, good or bad, just get in line and do what the big guy did.

fuck off my board with your pedo shit

Its a meme you dip!

I genuinely hate when people say this. Yes, please go and follow user's teachings so that you too can follow the herd and meme like any other hack. Don't attempt any form of originality, good or bad, just get in line and do what the funny guy did.

what's wrong with studying the basics?

tot pek

Attached: abe284b1a72749b7f9d30d915d576953.png (600x596, 383K)

my cock isn't inside your ass, retard

BASED

Attached: GOT ANY PRINCE ALBERT.gif (350x196, 1.61M)

dond b mean
lima bean

Attached: おジャ魔女どれみドッカ~ン! 第15話「お母さんのわからずや!」(DVD 640x4 (640x480, 173K)

da belly looks kind ob weird..

Attached: おジャ魔女どれみドッカ~ン! 第19話「お父さんは素直になれない!?」( (640x480, 111K)

I think it looks great, user :D

doremiposter is cultist pedo lole

minecraft

You're dead

Attached: 1552720975185m.jpg (741x1024, 63K)

Rate my kot

Attached: 084CE139-D9C0-4753-A415-7034EA165E28.png (2048x2048, 275K)

10 out of ten kot would pet again

i was waiting for you to show up