Remember when Jake Roberts came out to absolutely no reaction a few years ago...

Remember when Jake Roberts came out to absolutely no reaction a few years ago? lol he forced a smile the whole time but I bet inside he was crushed. Do you think he went back to his motel 8 that night and relapsed on crack, and then cried some more and tried calling his daughter and kept crying into the phone when she picked up and she yelled for him to stop calling and hung up on him, he kept getting high and drunk and left dozens upon dozens of messages on her answering machine throughout the night that got so bad he was threatening to rape her and cum in her pussy by the end of it???

Attached: hqdefault (6).jpg (480x360, 39K)

probably not

Ignoring the rest of your shit post.

Yes it was a waste and they should have let him unleash a snake at the Rumble. Probably a law against it nowadays though.

I just remember DEAN corpsing when he got snek’d

Wasn't it funny though how he came out to zero pop lol. I bet he got so high that night and cried and jerked off until his yellow half limp worm gargled out some drops of blood and watery cum.

Sure, OP. Someone has it worse than you. That's a good reason to put off putting the shotgun in your mouth and your fat, hairy toe on the trigger for one more day.

Attached: s36P1Nw.png (479x432, 303K)

He was also holding back a grin

At least that'd get a pop.

What the fuck, man?

WORKED

I know this seems really try hard and edgy guys but it's all part of the bigger picture.

Attached: niggersss.png (1200x1200, 11K)

LOL I'll bet he cried the entire drive home in his rented 1996 toyota Corolla. Then he tooted some crack in the parking lot of a chik-fil-a brie stumbling back to his Budget+ Motel room. Once inside he smoked some black tar heroin off of some tin foil and tried jacking off to old JunkyardDog matches. However, he was too high to cum, so he just pissed on himself and tried to pretend it was cum. Thenhe flipped over to monday night raw just in time to see that they didn't even bother to add a pop in post for your lackluster, half-drunk entrance. Then you break down, claiming you don't wanna hurt nobody no more and snort a huge rail of tina. Finally, an exhausted Jake cums in his piss-stained tightey whiteys and calls his daughter crying in a cracked out stupor, begging her to tell him he's the best fuck she's ever had.

2 sweet

Attached: BC.jpg (1500x1000, 137K)

Attached: 1553331202932.jpg (414x736, 93K)

Nope, his life only got better after that and he went into the hall of fame. He's also got a small part in some shia lebouf movie this year

According to Jake, CM punk told dean that the snake pooped on him that's why he was laughing

I remember watching that whole show, the crowd was just a dead shitty crowd all night. There were a ton of shows like that around that time.

But you could hear a pin drop when Jake The Flake came out. You and I will never know such a horrible silence. I bet he "hears" it every day as he stares into the mirror and contemplates calling his crack dealer, knowing he'll get so fucking high he'll try to wire his estranged daughter some money to come pet his penis while he calls her his lovely little lady.

Unironically this, blin.
Jake really pulled his life together, and I'm pretty sure he's made amends with all his kids. He's still sober as far as I know. More than I can say for ddp's other "success stores" like hall and xpac and alcoholicho and cheat on my wife styles

If I were Vince McMahon I would delete the pops to all Jake Roberts matches/moments. Keep the video, just get rid of the pops so he's always reminded of that one last failure of an appearance.

Brian Christopher's return was way worse and embarassing

That's basically been every WWE show since about 2004

rape

>According to Jake
That's a dubious way to start a sentence.

Youre dumb as fuck, the crowd was speechless because they thought he was long dead.

Do you have a clip?