This is easily the best and funniest board on Yea Forums and it isn't even a contest...

This is easily the best and funniest board on Yea Forums and it isn't even a contest. Thanks for all the laughs Yea Forums you guys are ding-dong diddly great.

Attached: 1512319881319.png (289x242, 136K)

is the best board on Yea Forums, discord tranny.

The only based boards left

Oh god it's true. My beloved /fit/ is an absolute cesspit of /r9k/, /sig/, and /pol/ unlifting faggotry. Absolutely no one will hit the fucking weights and get a clue.

Stop being a pandering faggot.
Yea Forums is trash. It might actually be worse than Yea Forums. It's the Janetty to every other board here, including /ck/

What? Not enough on topic discussions for ya?

No good memes.
Might as well be posting the album cover for buttmilk motel in every thread

>no good memes
I know it’s not a meme, but this board came up with “have sex” and it works every body on this site into a seething shoot.

>no good memes
Beggin ya

ding-dong diddly love it or leave it faggot

>No good memes

We've had memes go over r*ddit, you Summer of 92 denying faggot.

I also forgot to mention that you autists sperg out constantly

Go back nigger fag

is goldberg a jew?

>posting seethe memes while seething

This.
Yea Forums going back to the old sp wwe days used to be one of the last bastions of Yea Forums culture and was one of the funniest boards there was.
Now it's terrible and has been getting worse and worse since, memes and oc that used to be funny are forced into oblivion, all the larger than life autists are gone and the shitposting is terrible quality
Honestly the only reason I come here is out of habit and because I have an internet addiction I'm fully aware of. To be free of this shithole would be amazing but just like quitting WWE this place continues to live rent free in my head. I'm not afraid to admit that at all, because I had some fun times here. But this place downright sucks now.

Fucking begging ya to have sex ya simp

Yea Forums is probably one of the most care-free boards, as we know the things we watch are carnie bullshit, so we get to make fun of all the mark wrestlers who take themselves way too seriously and memes naturally flow from that very simple premise.

>Yea Forums is probably one of the most care-free boards
>reeeeeeeeeeeeee muh flips muh larger than life muh weebs reeeeeeeeeeeeee
Sure thing pal

Worked

>larger than life

How To Identify A Faggot In Three Simple Words

Based, aspies fucking obliterated

Only thing that's obliterated is your moms pussy

This is one of the only good things that Yea Forumsies from before this board was around came up with. Since then they've come up with KWAB with means nothing anywhere else and is the eternal Jannetty

They were larger than life in comparison because they weren't so fucking boring like you and 99% of Yea Forums, but you wouldn't know because you weren't here, you plebbit spacing spastic. Your banter now is fucking dead and boring af

>caring what other boards think
KWAB

most of this boards memes and lingo was stolen from other places anyways
this board didnt even make up have sex at all it was carter just forcing it over and over until it caught on

>but you wouldn't know because you weren't here

I've been here since "here" was /wwe/ on Yea Forums, you poser fuckboy. I remember that DEVITT fag, the original Outlaw Wrestling shitposting, the Literal Shitposter who played himself into getting us to 1000 General Threads before that Wrestlemania, CLOCKWORK, and that god damn Swede.

Yea Forums is, generally, as "good" as ever. The game threads specifically are shittier because wrestling is fucking awful. Like, moreso than it was 5 years ago, and it's not even close.

Based Carter bringing this board out the stone age