Why is he still champion?

why is he still champion?

Attached: kofi.jpg (300x168, 6K)

unironically, vile racism

Cause he's black

I still can't get over how weird his chest is.

Vince didn't want to do their reigns initially, but decided to give the fans and backstage who wanted it something so they stfu. Then Vince got upset that people just kept complaining and shit on their reigns, especially Seth's, so he decided to double down on them as another fuck you to the fans. Seth was originally supposed to have a short reign then Bryan would take the Universal by Summerslam. Vince threw that out the window to keep pushing Seth. The big announcement was supposed to be Bryan challenging, but now Bryan is doing the Roman Murphy shit.

Hi Brad

You think they were going to waste a token first black champion run?

This just goes to show how racist blacks are lol. Rocky was already champ, but he's not nig enough for the darkies

E is pandering to the left to coax jewish investors

The most racist people in the world are nigs and asians, and I'm black.

to make racists and incels seethe like the dumb bastards they are

Rock's dad wasnt even a real nigger. His black ancestors sided with Britain in the Revolutionary War and lived in Nova Scotia until Rocky Johnson started wrestling.

>Tuesday’s episode of SmackDown Live drew 2,142,000 viewers on USA Network, slightly down from last week’s 2,164,000 viewers.

>This time last year, the August 21, 2018 episode of SmackDown Live drew 2,437,000 viewers.

until the ratings crater

Because Vince is waiting for Hell in a Cell where he will put on a 5-star classic. He just needs time to prove he’s a good champion.

I don't know if I could ever get behind Kofi as champion, but the first step would definitely have to be him ditching the New Day.

because he works you into a seethe

race card.

Attached: 1560467516213.jpg (490x281, 27K)

Unironically this. WWE know people will tune in to see him lose.

ratings plummeting say otherwise

>people will tune in
>2019 WWE

The ratings says otherwise

That would be fine logic if he wasn't booked as a face. Nigger killer Orton is the true face of the feud.

Who watches wwe in 2019 besides diabetic boomers and the mentally retarded?

Attached: 66789-15509128359922-800.jpg (652x371, 48K)

But he's not a heel

>little monkey fella

Attached: 19gervaisspan-1-articleLarge.jpg (600x315, 66K)