One of the greatest heels of our generation

Attached: 7027E9DF-07A3-4E0D-9653-B40853D6F941.png (2014x1392, 2.75M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SGCbmveRzX4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

""""""Heel"""""""

YUUUUUUP

this

I do get auction these day. Last I went was tuesday.
It now be like big game hunt.
Don dada flex on poor people. One guy try up me. I done flex. That right. $300 on this here locker. He do it. I do a barry. "Im out". Inside was NON. LMFAO
$300 FOR MATTRESS AND CHILDREN CLOTHES HAGAHA. He was sad. Stupid man. I am psychico. I know a locker good.
But tomorrow come soon.
Next week I smell fear. Good treasure soon.
I find tvs, xbox, jewerly, teen panties, kayak, honda crx, safes and so much big bang.
Most I ever pay was $600 for storage with crx. Sold to mex for $2000. Haha sucker beans not smarty but I do.
I do.

>teen panties
So how do I get into buying these storage units?

These two are the r-truth and Carmella

Attached: 5E3E5731-616B-4863-A2C9-EC3F1E366EEC.jpg (1280x720, 118K)

Based Kenny would be a nice wrestling manager

Why would anyone store their shit in these places when it this easy to have your stuff taken because you may or may not have made a payment

I thought you were dead, Jeffery

People storing all that sort of shit aren’t usually the best at managing money

don't fall for works brother, literally everything they find in "storage unit" shows is carefully placed as if it's been lying for a while, and then given a convenient excuse why they're there to loot it
the junk lockers are to keep the illusion that it isn't such

This is the kind of shit you watch if you have a really fucking boring life, this shit is worse than RAW in terms of being shit you only watch if there is nothing at all else to do. And you can see the guys hat is clearly some merch, and there are people bored enough to make his generic phrase a part of their life and buy his merch. And the guy has to say it all the time to make sure people think it's his 'thing'.

I bet you watch weeb wrestling at 4 in the morning, tweet your useless opinions constantly, and own anime merchandise. Please lose weight

Wrong on all accounts. No need to be upset, keep watching your television and refreshing your favorite websites. I'm sure whatever people unrelated to your life finding things in storage bins in a show that may or may not be scripted is real great and it's what you want to do most with your time.

He left the company and expose the business. Yep, massive heel heat

COPE

so is storage wars work or shoot or workshoot

Watched it twice. Felt like a complete work to me.

Complete work.

You do realize everything on Tv Is a work

youtu.be/SGCbmveRzX4

sauce

>was easily the biggest draw
>god tier feuds with everybody
>told the promoter he wants more money or else he's exposing the business
>does the job on the way out, ends up having to close his store and is now working the indie scenes

Attached: Dave nope.jpg (375x500, 37K)

Before TV it was a shoot, and 95% of the time they'd only find junk because the people who couldn't pay were deadbeats leaving town. When the show started, they would always put 1 or 2 somewhat interesting items in to make the show watchable.

Became more of a work as it went along