Incel hate them for censorship and support woke in gaming

>incel hate them for censorship and support woke in gaming
>numale and normies hate them for taking Spidey away from MCU

Is this greatest heel turns so far this year?

Attached: 85194.jpg (1024x768, 21K)

I hate them more for ruining the ASM movies than removing Spider-Man from the MCU. Also they ruined Ratchet and Clank.

I thought Disney was in the wrong here for trying to get a bigger slice of the Spider-man pie when Marvel legally made a shit deal in the long run?

I only play cod so I don’t care

sorry I only suplort CHADcrosoft

Probably, but people only hear "No more Spider-Man in my MCU REEEEEEEE".

I mean really, Spider-Man had a fairly complete arc in the MCU, if he's done, it's probably fine.

I'm no fan, but this is actually a pretty based move on Sony's part. They see the writing on the wall for the MCU following End Game. This next phase for Marvel films won't be nearly as successful, especially with a glorified B-team taking over as the lead heroes. Distancing Spider-Man from this next wave is the safer bet.

No cause come PSX in December everyone will be on their dicks again with TLoU2 and PS5

Thought we hated them for making shit capshit movies

Johnny Reddit must hate Sony now

I don’t know but Disney are literally the Devil, but nobody bats an eye.Disney literally denied a dad’s request to put Spider-Man on his son’s gravestone. Disney’s the home to many pedophile producers and execs that Sony feels like a low level crook in a room with top tier mafia men.

lol nah man those stupid Disney+ shows and Doctor Strange will probably be massive successes.

Sony saved Spidey.

Imagine thinking the next phase of marvel movies won’t be nearly as successful when Black Panther, Captain Marvel and Far From Home all grossed over a billion dollars.

Reminder.

Attached: 1552243094460.jpg (2216x2588, 570K)

I'll never forgive them for dumping based Raimi

Spider-Man would already be public domain if not for Disney.

Based Nigger Cat BTFOing Yea Forums and /pol/. Can’t wait until Marvel makes a tranny movie and it grosses a billion also.

Disney's Spider-Man is trash anyway. Literally Raimi 3 or ASM tier. They abandon what Spider-Man is.

>btfo Yea Forumseddit
>btfo Yea Forumseddit
Chad Warden was ahead of his time. Sony always wins baby.

Attached: based.png (519x343, 281K)

You forget about Yea Forums

I'll still buy their electronics i don't care about capeshit and chadtendo don't censure games.

He wouldn't have fucked off if they didn't force him to include Venom in 3.

Based. When marvel draws DIMES and makes the internet seethe with their tranny superhero what's the next movie after that?

I don't really care about Spiderman but it's pretty funny to see marvel finally take an L and all the fanboys having the biggest of meltdowns

When will superhero shit die? Still 10-15 more years of this crap?

>I’m being forced against my will to watch these movies

I genuinely can't even remember the last superhero movie I watched... I think maybe the dark Knight rises? Something that came out like 2010/2012 roughly I have no idea. I watched guardians 1 with my girlfriend and last Jedi if that counts unless star wars is different? I dunno

I get there's money in this obviously, but when will it end? Even the zombie craze is dying out just like vampires before it

they replace a traditionally minority character as a white one to really rattle the cages

>Not realising that this is just a negotiation play to leak to the public

They are working dissension in the ranks before the team pulls together again in the end, we've seen this story a thousand times already.

It's slowing down but its taking longer because there's actual mythos behind all the characters they base the movies on, and since being nerdy became mainstream everyone pretends to be a huge comic book fan and goes to see the movies.

Even if all the superhero movies die out, there will always be Batman and (now) Spider-Man movies, along with the occasional stab at Superman. Those characters are about as iconic as James Bond or something to general culture. Those movies will never truly end.

Attached: mousetty-caught.png (1440x535, 72K)

get this reddit shit off my board

The deal was obviously up after Far From Home which was why they were talking.

>Murdered him twice
>needed Feige to build him back up
They're gonna murder him a 3rd time

Which deal? Sony has the Spider-man licence indefinitely as long as they keep making films, that was the deal Marvel made when the company was in the toilet. The other deal is for Spider-man to be in the MCU films and given how butthurt Disney is over Spider-man and X-men it's probably their fault if it's not working.

it’s Jap Jews refusing to be jewed by Disney Jews
Sony is more or less the tweener to the big heels like Disney and Microsoft and the big faces Paramount and Nintendo

>tmw this whole Sony and Disney thing just a worked

COCKY SNOY IS BACK BABY!

You literally post on reddit you absolute moron.