DIMMMMMEEES

Attached: The Highest-Paid Actors 2019 Dwayne Johnson, Bradley Cooper And Chris Hemsworth.png (777x694, 567K)

closeted gay, weak test tube sperm can't even produce a son

>is the highest paid actor in Hollywood
>has not had one single iconic role or memorable line
Kek what a failure

>I WAS SUPPOSED TO BE THE BIG STAR! I'M 6'10! I'M THE ADONIS!!!!! >:(

Attached: stop.jpg (480x360, 26K)

>the rock
>no memorable lines

That's easily the dumbest thing said on the internet in a long time

Attached: Here+take+this+for+future+use+_617b590dde809015f5e8fcb3481f30e9.png (263x200, 21K)

The Rock > John Cena > Bootista

The Rock has had memorable lines, Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson has not. He’s a shitty actor.

You sound like a workrate fag who loves dime-repellers.

Name when memorable line or role Dwayne has said or done.

Can you smell what the Rock is making?

He said Dwayne not the Rock you jabroni

I’m not talking about the wrestler you utter spastic.

They are the same person.

SEMPER FI, MOTHERFUCKER

So i'm genuinely curious on this. How has The Rock managed to remain one of the highest paid actors for so long? He's done movies here and there, some good, some bad. But I've never actually understood how he's stood as highest paid.
Does he just have a really good manager for contracts and stuff?

Attached: d2f.jpg (568x700, 53K)

He has charisma, and was one of the biggest stars in the world while with the E. Once he left for the first movie you just keep getting connections. It also helps that hes a millionaire and a generally nice guy.

He draws dimes. Something workrate fags will never understand.

He's good at picking roles for blockbusters and the normies I know tend to gravitate towards him and see him as a new sly or arnie.

Based Dwayne. All Wolfie can do is cry and make up fanfics while the facts are Rock is the biggest thing to come out of wrestling while Nash cries on Twitter cause Netflix won't hire him.

>No Dimes Hemsworth making more than Robert Manlet Jr
Doubt

Hemsworth got paid for both MIB and Avengers. RDJ only got money from Avengers and some comedy that flopped.

I forgot that he starred in that shitty MIB film.

Yeah it was flop as well but I heard he got paid handsomely for it.(around 10 to 15 million upfront probably)

The Rock is an icon of the Pro Wrestling industry.

Dwayne Johnson is a Hollywood nobody with no memorable roles/movies/lines like Arnold.

>I heard he got paid handsomely

Attached: 1566229067418.jpg (285x285, 16K)

Kek

arnold had superb oneliners (helped by his accent and delivery) and diversified his roles in the nineties

the rock is that bald muscular dude in the kaki shirt

he sang well in moana tho

He's been the highest paid actor a few years in a row now. The guy is extremely good at selling himself. Like for example, he reportedly receives $1 million for every Instagram message where he promotes his own movies. Let me say it again, $1 million per post. That's insane, but the Hollywood execs think it's worth it since he has so many followers, and reaches so many people.

His movies make a profit like 90% of the time. He's bankable. It really is as simple as that.

*blocks your path*

Attached: moana-the-rock.jpg (1242x1552, 277K)

>He's done movies here and there, some good, some bad.
He's been in at least 2 big blockbuster movies every year since 2013, he's got two TV shows out right now and he's producer or executive producer on some of the stuff too. The guy never stops working.