i made a website

socketbbs.ml i made a website

Attached: 8Mnhhg5.png (576x566, 210K)

Other urls found in this thread:

owasp.org/index.php/Cross-site_Scripting_(XSS)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

VIRUS!!!!!!!!!!!

VIRUS!!!!!!!!!!!

FUGGING VIRUS!!!!!!!!!!! VIRUS!!!!!!!!!!! VIRUS!!!!!!!!!!! VIRUS!!!!!!!!!!! VIRUS!!!!!!!!!!! VIRUS!!!!!!!!!!! VIRUS!!!!!!!!!!! VIRUS!!!!!!!!!!! VIRUS!!!!!!!!!!! VIRUS!!!!!!!!!!! VIRUS!!!!!!!!!!! VIRUS!!!!!!!!!!! VIRUS!!!!!!!!!!! VIRUS!!!!!!!!!!! VIRUS!!!!!!!!!!! VIRUS!!!!!!!!!!! VIRUS!!!!!!!!!!! VIRUS!!!!!!!!!!! VIRUS!!!!!!!!!!! VIRUS!!!!!!!!!!! VIRUS!!!!!!!!!!! VIRUS!!!!!!!!!!! VIRUS!!!!!!!!!!! VIRUS!!!!!!!!!!! VIRUS!!!!!!!!!!! VIRUS!!!!!!!!!!! VIRUS!!!!!!!!!!! VIRUS!!!!!!!!!!! VIRUS!!!!!!!!!!! VIRUS!!!!!!!!!!! VIRUS!!!!!!!!!!! VIRUS!!!!!!!!!!! VIRUS!!!!!!!!!!! VIRUS!!!!!!!!!!! VIRUS!!!!!!!!!!! VIRUS!!!!!!!!!!! VIRUS!!!!!!!!!!! VIRUS!!!!!!!!!!! VIRUS!!!!!!!!!!! VIRUS!!!!!!!!!!! VIRUS!!!!!!!!!!! VIRUS!!!!!!!!!!! VIRUS!!!!!!!!!!! VIRUS!!!!!!!!!!! VIRUS!!!!!!!!!!! VIRUS!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: scaryspikeman.png (1300x923, 924K)

Error 520 Ray ID: 4b887b41aaf55b3f • 2019-03-16 17:35:04 UTC
Web server is returning an unknown error
You
Browser
Working
Helsinki
Cloudflare
Working
socketbbs.ml
Host
Error
What happened?
There is an unknown connection issue between Cloudflare and the origin web server. As a result, the web page can not be displayed.

What can I do?
If you are a visitor of this website:
Please try again in a few minutes.

If you are the owner of this website:
There is an issue between Cloudflare's cache and your origin web server. Cloudflare monitors for these errors and automatically investigates the cause. To help support the investigation, you can pull the corresponding error log from your web server and submit it our support team. Please include the Ray ID (which is at the bottom of this error page). Additional troubleshooting resources.

Cloudflare Ray ID: 4b887b41aaf55b3f • Your IP: secret • Performance & security by Cloudflare

Attached: .png (722x768, 310K)

it fix

i ain't falling for the virus bait

you can’t get a virus simply by visiting a website lol

OP, careful. I was the guy who posted "I'll be mad if this works". I was able to inject an h1 tag around it, which you can see by the fact that the text is bigger than usual when you click my post. If this isn't intended you might wanna fix it.

also I did the reply "uh oh bro" and made it red.

lol has xss

owasp.org/index.php/Cross-site_Scripting_(XSS)
yeah, you might wanna fix this.

>8Mnhhg5.png
I want to smelle his asse.

it's a feature

alright then, this'll be fun.

Damn, It' down.

i tried posting this and now it's broken lole!!

Attached: Capture.png (452x367, 25K)

its back i had to restart my pc

nice

WARNING: VIRUSE!
WHY IS MY SCREEN UPSIDE DOW NHELP

if you're running a unix-like system with x11, run the following in a terminal:
xrandr -o normal

if that doesn't work, try:
xrandr -o inverted

if neither of those work, you probably aren't running an OS i can help you with, sorry :^(

hey this is neat
i like this

Attached: 1552764111556s.jpg (109x124, 2K)

Attached: zoomsp.png (1000x824, 1.14M)