IF THEY WERE HONEST

dave's a pisser

Attached: meltz.png (873x377, 40K)

Why does he live rent free in Yea Forums‘s head?

I'm sure he will rate these shows objectively

what a shill

NXT wouldnt be on USA without AEW period.
What is your issue here?

Based Dave triggering the E Drones

Fuck off, tranny.

based double space going over

This.

This level of shilling is just pathetic
Glad Davetty is no longer relevant among New Jachads and he is fawned after by aewtists

>If they were

>honest
what did he mean by this?

>NXmeme on WhoSA
literally nobody cares
not even vince cares about this

Attached: 1552774066475-pol.png (490x870, 549K)

Another day, another thread dedicated to Dave living rent free in OP's head. Based Meltzer

where's the lie?

But he gave Gargano two straight 5 star matches.

Unironically this. Keep screaming tranny all you want but it would have remained Paul's cuck shed without AEW.

True.

my rational stoner side says this is true

big cope

He doesn't rate anything objectively. It's his opinion. It's always been his opinion.

>AEW WILL BE THE BEST SHOW EVER EVEN THOUGH IT'S EXACTLY LIKE WWE IT WILL BE GROUNDBREAKING AND PIONEERING AND BEING THE ELITE IS HILARIOUS THAT'LL BE 11.99
>Cultists: here is my money
KEK what a buncha simpolas

seethe

>giving out this many (You)'s
ya got worked, huh?

Then immediately hated his style of match when NXT officially became competition

worked

Vibrating

No, it would’ve been on FS1.

this. NXT to FS1 has been in the plans since before AEW was a thing

Source?
>oh that’s right you don’t have one

NXT hadn't became "officially" competition at that point and the match was worse than the other 2.

Holy shit, the amount of cope is astonishing. Yeah user, it just so happens they put NXT on cable 2 weeks before AEW premieres. Even though they've had NXT for like 5 fucking years. Man, WWE fags are dense as hell.

so? they wouldn't have gone to usa because they didn't need or have any reason to. this proves dave is a shill because it makes them look bad for no reason
AEW didn't suddenly give NXT business.
AEW didn't suddenly force USA to take up 2 hours on Wed.
AEW is reddit as fuck it's unbelievable how far you fags have invaded here.

Attached: wchgz.jpg (960x444, 26K)

Nah. USA needed to fill the 2 hours with SD leaving.

AEW is lucky that they only have to compete with the C-show. If they were really good they'd at least go Fridays head to head with Chaddown

If we're going to fling around conspiracies, you simp, why did AEW decide to run TV Wednesdays at 8PM ET? Like you said NXT has been running that time "for like 5 fucking years."

NXT is taped and on demand on the network, that's like saying you're going head to head with Youtube.

So. Much. THIS

Another Win for us AE Dub fans!

The show goes live at 8PM on the network, you brainlet. you literally can't watch the show before then

>If they were honest

spin doctor meltzerberg talking about honesty hahahahaha

Attached: aiportraits_1563611711.jpg (1024x512, 59K)

I didn't say otherwise. I said you can't go head to head with on-demand content. It's even on their own network, they could just put it on at 7:45 if they thought live TV was counter programming them.