Wednesday Night Dynamite Gamethread #1

Where are the fans?

Attached: 16591c8039892b6e-600x338.jpg (600x338, 43K)

buying tickets unlike wwe and who japan kek

SEETHING

I know in WWE and Who Japan they usually don't sell out so it's fair for you to assume that when you hear AEW has sold out (again!) the shows are actually soon, however they really aren't for almost 2 months!

New Japan sold more tickets in the G1 this year than they did with the E-Lite around, though.
Including more sell-outs than AEW has had in it's life-span.

Tranny obliterated

easy when you're selling out 1500 seat pachinko halls kek

remember dallas lmao

Im not sure. I didnt see any NXT gamethread posting tho.

>1,500
That's their US tour. No G1 show dipped that low and a few exceeded 5,000 people.
If that's so easy, why couldn't AEW do it for Fight for the Fallen?
>remember dallas lmao
That building they got for almost free and made a profit on? That you're still seething about more than a month later?
Yeah I enjoyed it :^)

>Cultists only response is shitting their pants about other companies
Good puppets. Keep enviously thinking about every other company because yours is just as bad as the one you hate (WWE).

here they are

Attached: tranny-incel-meetup.jpg (800x455, 85K)

Bucks and Cody suck ( however cody got better ) but youre a brainlet of you think this G1 wouldnt have been better without fucking Kenny there.

OH GOD THAT LANKY GUY HAS A GUN RIHO RUN

>response
The show doesn't even start for almost 2 months kek

Did I said it wouldn't be, mongoloid? I was simply pointing out ticket sales to destroy you.
>he thinks Cody "haitch jr" Rhodes got better
>he has the gall to call anyone else a brainlet
Good boy, enjoy your 30 minute Triple H style faux epics to mask his inability.

You'll probably kill yourself before then because you don't pass for a woman, though/

GOOD GOD ALMIGHTY
KENNY THREW HIMSELF IN FRONT OF THE PRECIOUS WAIFU AND GOT A BULLET TO THE BRAIN
AS GOD IS MY WITNESS HIS SKULL IS BROKEN IN HALF

Using seething is pointless if you can't even use it in the right context you fucking idiot.

ya absolutely fucking seething

Sometimes it seems like the whole point of this board is to make WWE fans look legit retarded.

SEETHING

Bah gawd Kelly Omega is dilating raw right here in the middle of the damn ring, somebody get the EMTs out here, dohoho how do ya like Ay Ee Dubya naw!!?!

Rookie mistake Schivony, Omega clearly didn't read the pamphlet and see the warning about hairballs.

who raped you?

>WWE
rent free

>mentioning WWE out of nowhere
(You)'re doing a pretty great job showing why AEW fans are the ones with the single digit IQs.
Also, AEW/WWE fans are the same people, knuckle-dragger.

No they're not. The majority of AEW fans don't watch WWE. Man, the majority of anons on this board better write down the suicide hotline # now, because they're going to need it come October XD

>they're going to need it come October XD
Nopee, fun begins on August 30th lil buddy!