What did they mean by this?

What did they mean by this?

Attached: nxt82119.gif (600x336, 3.79M)

Can't wait for that spot with Tegan, Toni and Taynara

Looks like dimes

I don't understand the meaning of this

Her gimmick is everyone that isn't her or Aliyah is inferior and therefore called a Lower.

Imagine being Aliyah and having been in the training group with Mella, Bliss & Liv in 2015 and seeing what Mella & Bliss have gone on to do while only appearing on NXT TV maybe 15 times in 4 years.

Attached: bgep114.webm (973x572, 1.28M)

Her career got derailed hard by reddit autists digging up her old tweets and trying to get her fired

Attached: TYOUkD3.jpg (480x800, 38K)

DROPPED

what a dumbass uncle tom basic bitch

Repackaged as Lars Sullivan's manager when?

>Redditors love to dig up peoples past to get them in trouble
>Reddit used to have an actual explicit cheese pizza subreddit

Called what? That doesn't sound real

jailbait

That's really dumb.

>seething shitskins

She's based in my book, not just white people hate blacks

Dats racist

She didnt get fired because apparently she didnt have access to the account at that time, it was a ex friend trying to slander her. At least thats what the WWE went with

That is the lower back, yes. Correct.

>She didnt get fired because apparently she didnt have access to the account at that time, it was a ex friend trying to slander her
Slander her when she was a random indie chick?

Bruh even highschool girls with 100 followers in the middle alabama do that shit

Well that and she sucks

She was obviously joking. She loves urban culture. She listens to rap music and her ring attires have been inspired by black artists such as Beyonce and Nicki Minaj.

God forbid someone try to establish a gimmick and get over.

>cultural appropriation means someone can't dislike the race they appropriate in real life

BASED

I guess we're all racist to a point. fucking niggers

Attached: Lower.jpg (1280x720, 197K)

kek