Why are all the Democrat candidates no-dime shitters? None of them have ever drawn flies to shit

Why are all the Democrat candidates no-dime shitters? None of them have ever drawn flies to shit.

Attached: 7577BCFC-5B63-4F9E-B8FD-41E4D51A32CE.jpg (1242x1438, 681K)

Fuck off you mentally ill faggot nobody cares

sanders and gabbard could draw some dimes
the rest are shitters

God "2020" looks so good.
I can't wait for 4 months so this decade will be over.
"202X" looks soo much better than "201X".

Reminder that none of these people can draw more than 100 people in a room yet retarded liberals make fun of 10 empty seats in Trump’s rally when there’s literally thousands of more people outside

They should be pushing Andrew Yang he's got the look and the mainstream appeal but instead they're too busy putting over no dimes shitters like Warren and Harris.

Trump's going over in the main event next year so the attitude era continues and politics is hotter than ever. Then he'll relinquish the title a few years later and the Democrats are going over with their top new babyface to carry the business into the future.

Who’s the biggest shitter and why is it Beto? That potato nigger was leading in donations at one point and now he can’t get past 3% support

Biden is pretty based in comparison to all those other nutjobs. Might vote for him if Trump keeps cucking to Israel

How in the fuck is Warren polling so well? Trump would eviscerate that fake Indian in the general election.

People want to see that deep down, whether they realise it or not.

Enjoy Trump for 4 more years

What the hell kind of poll was the Economist running where they got a 3 point race?

Because she’s like Sanders but not a straight white male

Because she goes after rich people and poor people love that shit

biden's going to win the primaries isn't he
where did it all go so wrong berniebros
how can this creep just walk in and say "i'm obama 2.0" and pull the rug out from under everything we've done
it isn't fair bros

Biden is the only one who has a chance against Trump. The other front runners are all too far left

>biden, obama's jannetty
>warren, a literal who with no mic skills
>sanders, the naito of politics
This is going to be bad

This

Bernie lost to Hill who lost to orange man.
There was no way he was going to win

Just donate $30 more dollars comrade. I’ll match you!

>HURRRR DURRRRR LETS VOTE FOR THE FAKE BILLIONAIRE REALITY STAR. I'M SURE HE CARES ABOUT US AND REALL ISSUEES DFURRR. I'M SURE HE'S COMPLETELY REASONABLE AND WOULDN'T REFUTE SCIENCE AND FACTS TO MAKE ME FEEL BETTER ABOUT MY OWN STUPIDITY AND LACK OF EDUCATION DURRRRRR.

Attached: 1541118193859.jpg (326x294, 14K)

Seething tranny. 5.5 more years!

oh i'm sorry i forgot about the bigots who only voted for them because he makes them feel better about their discrimination

6/10
0/10 made it way too obvious.

Yea Forums is not a trump-friendly board mate, you better skeedaddle before we make you skeedaddle

Trump draws sheckels

Attached: trump coin.jpg (263x300, 16K)