If he was such a flabby untanned alcoholic why did he end up getting the belt anyways?

If he was such a flabby untanned alcoholic why did he end up getting the belt anyways?

Attached: C4ED4A62-1E83-429E-8002-BD86C8063779.jpg (935x488, 53K)

Bischoff was an idiot. Sting was more responsible for tanking WCW ratings than Russo.

His ring gear hid his flab.

>alcoholic
How new are you that you don't realise that every single champion in american pro wrestling up until 2000 was an alcoholic lmao alcoholism is part of being a pro wrestler ya simp

you forgot to put your cool new troll name on buddy

Because that excuse was bullshit and Hogan didn't want his angle to end. Bischoff always covers for all the dumb shit that Hogan did because Hogan was their biggest draw. Once Hogan stopped drawing, he didn't know what to do and it got him sent him in 98.

>you make that count nice and slow brother

I'm pretty sure OP is saying the excuse that Sting showed up out of shape was bullshit.

Bischoff would take a bullet for Hogan. Russo is right to shit on him for his Hogan fellatio.

Haha yeah Hogan SUCKED! He only revolutionized the wrestling business TWICE and is only the sole reason why wrestling was as fun as it was in the 80s and then again in the 2nd half of the 90s and the early 00s. and he’s only the most recognizable and popular AMERICAN ICON (not just wrestler) in pro wrestling history by a mile.

Yeah Hogan was awful!!! *goes back to jerking off to reddit upboats talking about how TERRIBLE Lars Sullivan was for making those mean comments towards People of Colour*

holy fucking seethe

>no argument
heh. i rest my case. thread hidden.

You got BTFO brother, bow out gracefully lest you embarrass yourself further jack

By the time he dropped the title to Goldberg, he was toast. It took going to WWE to give him that novelty back. No one gave a shit even at BATB with Russo.i

While your second point is muddled and wrong the general gist of Bischoff covering for Hogan is absolutely correct. The moment they got done going over the match Hogan went and got Nick Patrick and told him exactly what to do to fuck Sting and the company over. That’s why Bischoff never fired Patrick even though if it had be anyone else in the company fucking up even close to the amount Patrick had they’d have been shitcanned the moment they walked through the curtain. Now none of this changes what happened to WCW or would have changed a thing, but it would give fans a good lasting memory instead of just remembering that WCW dropped the ball during their biggest show ever.

>untanned
Wasn't he some kind of vengeful murder ghost? Why would he have a tan?

My argument is pretty simple, Hogan's a rat that constantly fucked the boys, I don't care how much money he drew, he's a rat and he deserves a knife between the shoulder blades.

Yeah! Especially when it comes to Sting. Remember how many times Hogan beat him in singles competition?

To still give the fans a feel-good moment. But the change in the finish, had it not been botched, would've allowed them to pivot afterwards into putting Bret over as the guy instead.

Attached: 1566323673708.jpg (612x574, 66K)

Hogan really fucked the whole thing. WCW had far too many cooks in the kitchen with too large of egos

Youre right about it making more sense for the gimmick but everyone had a tan in 97, looks better on tv than pasty skin

I didn’t give a FUCK about physique when I was 7 years old Crow Sting was the mad notes in the day but in retrospect Surfer mogs the fuck out of Starrcade 97 Stinger. either way he coulda been jacked to the gills and same shit woulda happened. Bitch ass nigga wasn’t even mad after the match. “pin me pay me” i guess. Sting is overrated as fuck and is only a slightly better worker than BDB

Wow easy there Django

>alcoholic
Lol he was doing more than drinking, sweetie