ding-dong diddly dimes

Attached: 5d49bed.jpg (720x960, 245K)

ding-dong diddly who?

KENTA on the front page

Where's Jericho?

motherfuckin JUSHIN THUNDER LIGER

>Liger front and center

Damn fuckin straight

Attached: Liger y diosas .webm (718x402, 1.64M)

Serving hotdogs in the back

The show that draws as much as a WWE B ppv?

WWE is not wrestling,why are you even bringing it up

kino as fuck but KENTA looks so out of place
I know he's a legend but now he's a bitch tits

would you stop coming here and posting silly shit?

>kenta
He can fuck off

Draws more than every WWE show except Wrestlemania and some Rumbles.

>All these studs oozing starpower
>and then there's KENTA
Put Ospreay in his place and you have something.

I'm talking about actual ticket sales, not papering.

What's the main event both nights then boys?

I think....
Night 1: Liger Vs someone in final match... Maybe a returning Hiromu? Or maybe Jericho/Tana?
Night 2: IWGP Title Ibushi/Okada

They are not going to put Jericho in any main event,i don't have a clue who could fight Liger

Night 1 is Ibushi/Okada, Night 2 is HebbyQ/IC champ title for title, WM6 style. Logically it follows that it could actually be Okada/Naito, but it makes no sense to me that they'd actually do it on an event that'll sell well anyway based on the idea it could happen, unless they want a lot of walkups, and not save it for next Dominion or WK where it could draw even more since the match is guaranteed.

Returning Hiromu
Suzuki
Taguchi
Big tag match mixed with new guys and old vets
Big tag vs SZKG
Ospreay if he doesn't have the belt

Just a few

Night 1:
>Naito vs Chadblade for IC
>Okada vs Ibushi for hebbyQ
Night 2:
>Liger retirement match
>Okada vs Naito winner takes all

ok so it draws more than Wrestlemania

>Still trying to make Cringeblade a top guy
Just take the L on him already

Oh shit son lol I never saw that.... So naitetty should finally win the big one afterall?
That makes perfect logical sense. They Okada main eventing night 1 so you've got your draw there and the Heavyweight/IC main event the next one as the attraction. Good idea

For me Naito is winning the title from Ibushi after he wins it from Okada,that would make the most logical sense.

why would Ibushi have a 1 day reign with the hebby q ?

he won't. Naito (like JAHN) are setting themselves up for disappointment once Ibushi gets his Nakamura moment and unifies the titles

Attached: IWGP 2nd & 3rd.webm (556x410, 2.66M)

*Naito fans lel

Attached: Ibushi & Harold.jpg (400x477, 134K)

THE GOAT KENTA
CARRYING THESE SHITTERS

Behind ACE of course

Is it likely to draw better than the previous recent years?
Also, won't it likely look really shit cause the tickets are spread out over 2 nights? Japs have still gotta work Saturdays and go to bed Sundays

I can see the madman doing it, would BTFO Omega s archivements in 1 year

I need to buy one of those outfits and make my next date wear it.

I've seen this clip like 20 times and never noticed it was Okada putting the belt around Nak's waist.

I know Kenta's a draw, but him being there with the Big 5 and Liger after he stunk up the G1 really pisses me off. I hope he gets ding-dong diddly GTRed into 2021.

New Years is a big deal in Japan so a lot of people are already taking time off. Plus if New Japan wants to go hard there's a ton of people they could bring in for two days as a guest star.

They have a few days off around new years. Growth was bad this year tho, compared to previous years... but the 2 nights will make up for it financially.
Last year they had thousands of foreign fly ins and I dont see them topping that this year unless they pull a big one.
I expect an AEW deal to happen though and there being Tana Jericho for the AEW title and Kenny in some capacity.
I wouldnt be surprised if Jericho, Nakamura and Balor all join Bullet Club on Oct 2, or some crazy angle like that happens.

Night 1: Okada vs. Ibushi, Naito vs. Jay (or Moxley?)
Night 2: Liger vs. Hiromu, HW vs IC, winner take all

>Ospreay isn't on the poster
Thanks for signing the mark contract WIll!

Same here, but with Naito putting the trophy next to him, and Devitt and Goto in the back.

>BTFO Omega s archivements in 1 year
Would be based and you know damn well that Harold is behind the plan (if it does happen)

If night 1 ends with an Okada/Naito stare down, a bunch of people are gonna walk out of their seats straight to the fucking box office, I guarantee it.

They were like 2 thousand foreigners for last years show. I don't see this WK topping last year. We will see.

I love shit like this.

Attached: naitohiromuevil.jpg (739x415, 36K)

>Kenny left NJPW in January
>Still living rent free on nujapanlets heads
Truly the best bout machine.

Attached: D89MgBAVUAA-Igo.jpg (374x420, 25K)

>No Ospreay
>Simpblade all over the place
OH NO NO NO. I THOUGHT THAT NJPW WAS THE WORKRATE PROMOTION

Attached: 1566251413995.png (785x1000, 254K)

nigga no juniors allowed
the only one to ever draw dimes is on the poster and that's only because he's retiring

Japanese fans are salty as fuck over Kenny leaving. They are more salty than Nak, AJ and Kairi leavings combined.

So is it a meme that Jay can't go or something? Because Yea Forums generally likes Jay and Yea Forums only likes wrestlers that are immobile shitters?

You are making shit up. He got like 15k on a tweet in Japanese. The fanbase likes him. The company doesn't.

Jay White fans are contrarians for the most part. He's a good wrestler but his gimmick almost ruined his entire G1 run.

Jay's great and Yea Forums is right for liking him. He kinda is and isn't a meme.

Working NJPW style compared to Okada, Ishii, Suzuki, Tana and even shitters like Naito he's not great in that regard. Unironically he's perfect for WWE or whoever would let him work that heel style, that's not a knock on him, WWE or NJPW in anyway. But there's a disconnect with how he wrestles compared to the rest of them.

Go look at any tweet he does in Japanese, look at the replies and hit translate tweet.

In terms of the Gedo shit, sure, it's seriously gotten played out. If you just removed the Gedo and the low blows and shit, Jay would be the perfect heel wrestler. He does annoying shit that's technically within the rules (the pancake thing he does is incredible and the crowd hates it every single time), he can sell like a motherfucker, both in terms of selling moves and selling that he's a coward and his opponent is going to murder him. The slapping spot with Ibushi in the finals was absolute perfection. But he has a lot of incredible offense, so he can still maintain credibility by the end of a match, even if he looked like a sniveling loser earlier.

If you just got rid of Gedo or just changed it so Gedo was more like Taka is a manager for ZSJ, he'd be the perfect heel.

No they’re not they all love him and want him to come back

He did badly in top popularity polls and stuff like that compared to Kairi and Nak when they left Japan. I just said theyre salty.
Theyre pissed he left because theyre fans and he was doing so well.

Jay's reliance on Gedo and outside shenanigans is what makes shit like the slapping spot so effective. If anything, Gedo has been a plus to his performance as a heel.

Jay just needs more signature offense moves. Hes a stronk boi and a good striker but he doesn't utilize it enough

Gedo doing what he does for Jay kills his credibility, especially in the finals

I agree and thats why theyre salty.
They are all pissed that he left.

They're not pissy at all. Stop forcing a narrative that doesn't exist. His twitter proves it.

He needs to start doing that one thing he was doing for a while where he put someone in a crucifix and then just elbowed the shit out of him.

>once Ibushi gets his Nakamura moment and unifies the titles
Ibushi ain't even making it passed the Rainmaker on night 1

Attached: 1565737712687.jpg (1080x1080, 104K)

Why would he ever let go of that though.?

He wouldn't. You have to get to the ropes or he'll elbow you into unconsciousness.

>Everyone expecting night 2 to be anything but New Year's Dash in the Dome

Everyone will work both nights. Liger will headline the first half of each show.
Ibushi vs Okada headlines night one, above Naito vs White. Winners headline night 2. That's what they've been building to.

>yfw Okada shits on Ibushi and Naito in consecutive nights and cuts his generic ass "three things to say" promo to close WK14

>Ibushi and Naito pushing a winner take all match on 1.5
>Liger announced he will be wrestling on the 1.5 show, making it his retirement show
>its just a glorified NYD
fuck off retard.

Attached: 58775d5d208d1a0b92152280.png (458x489, 428K)

Horseshit. Kill it in what way?

Ignore it. Jay is a 'less credible' top star by design. Hes not supposed to be able to beat any of the other top guys clean, thats why he cheats.

Pure revisionism to justify Jay being a trash wrestler who is nowhere near ready to be a top guy because all of his biggest wins against Tanahashi for the title, Okada at WK, and now Naito in the G1 had no interference in them. Clearly they want to show Jay is as credible as anyone but nobody buys it when he can't wrestle great matches like everyone else can.

The title win had interference, WK against Okada had interference that was foiled, Naito match had interference.
Interference not leading to the finish is still a dirty win.
Also Jay had the NJPW MOTY with Ibushi a week ago, where he was clearly the better performer on the day, he carried the whole performance.

Attached: whiteo.png (804x1217, 1.83M)

He is a meta heel.

>cheating doesn’t kill credibility
>he’s not supposed to so it’s cool
No he didn’t

A reasonable expectation before all the “two belts” talk but now it looks like it’s an actual two day ebento.

They claim pre-sales for both nights are doing better then last year

>Liger vs Susuki night 1
>Suzui wins but shows Liger tons of respect which pisses Taichi off
>Night 2 after a 6 match tag Taichi overthrows Suzuki to form Taichi-gun

>cheating doesn’t kill credibility
He still backs it up on his own when needed to so no it doesn't, brainlet.