Based big money miz

based big money miz

variety.com/2019/dirt/athletes/wwes-the-miz-picks-6-4-million-thousand-oaks-mansion-1203309945/

Attached: 219021191727.png (661x660, 433K)

This probably means he's retiring so he can focus on his family
Bryan v miz in a career vs career match at mania

whats he really thinking

Attached: johnny-survivor.jpg (1159x524, 78K)

>This probably means he's retiring so he can focus on his family
you stupid redditors are so weird with your predictions and 100% wrong intuition what the fuck makes you think that just because he's buying a house he's retiring? he's going to need more money than ever you dumb shit

Attached: 1546172521303.gif (452x308, 3.33M)

hes gonna be broke within 5 years
screencap this

How does he have so much money?

Mega Dimes Mike is buying mansions all over the place.
Didn't he buy one in texas like a year ago?

He's been making WWE money since 2005 and vince rewards loyalty

He was never a druggie alcoholic prostitute fucking moron like the rest of the guys he came up in the business with.
Just a guess.

Miz and Mrs. money baby he's rolling in it.

Miz doesn't strike me as a idiot, he's probably got major stock game going on right now

He actually got a clue

I've always wondered, do the kids of sports stars/sport entertainers stay rich, or do they blow it all and by their own kids's time they're back to being dirt poor.

that fucking reality tv show money is what’s up. He probably nets 1 mill from wwe and 4 mill from that shitty show that comes on after. And the production company probably leased it for him

He isn't buying the house outright.

>$1M mortgage downpayment
cool I guess, nice looking house but why is it surrounded by ugly dry looking scrub, awful view

wwe and/or the usa network are probably helping him pay for it since it's an expense for his tv show

how the flipola will he pay the taxes due on that home every year if he retires huh

I would honestly don't buy a house in Californian hills, those tend to catch fire all the time. He should've bought it in Florida.

lets meetup in california and light matches in these kinds of areas

Im surprised a midcarder can afford that

He has years left on his contract

BASED Big Miz Salvia City

You don't get paid hotdogs in WWE

420chan refugees? you get banned for posting CP again

Sounds like a waste of money desu.

The property taxes will be killer 20 years from now when he does not wrestle anymore.

hes white and knows how to handle money. he'll be fine

What a fuckin goof, have fun mowin that lawn bitch

he's white. he'll get some mexicans to do it for 5 bucks

Awww.. Miz... I thought you had taste my bro but you bought yourself a McMansion ranch... I can only imagine Miz in a palatial French chateau.

There you have it. He couldn’t handle the republitards in Texas so he’s going west.

Not necessarily
Any halfway decent riding mower would make that lawn a breeze to cut and likely fun.

limp wristed wrestling watchers dont even know the fun and joy of mowing your lawn

Attached: bigdogjohndeer.jpg (474x474, 26K)

these
15 years with WWE and he isn't paying alimony to 3 women while supporting an addiction to cocaine or painkillers

He sold that, looks like this is an upgrade

FUCKING THIS

Mowing the lawn is based zen relaxation.

Attached: jay.jpg (1280x720, 113K)

USA paid for most if not all of it and will write it off as a business expense for their reality show

Miz & Mrs is a great reality show

do it jabronie

I surround myself with concrete, free of your rural labors. The minutes add up and you boomers are simply too far behind in the tines. Maybe go play some ps1 and leave saving the world to those in the know.

When you turn 18+ you will learn that you don't need 6 million dollars to buy a 6 million dollar house.

I always found stuff like kind of stupid. I'd rather have a really comfy and well equipped 6 figure apartment than a huge 7 figure house.

THE MIZ IS ONE OF THE MOST RESPECTED SUPERSTARS IN THE WWE LOCKER ROOM TODAY
MIZ POSTER I MISS YOU

Yeah but you are a man. Miz has a high maintenance thot wife who wants a mansion

>the Miz retiring

Nigga lmao the Miz will be doing talking segment on Raw/SD, filming shitty movies, and being a brand ambassador for WWE until he dies. Why the fuck would he give up that easy money haha

how many people will be raped in there?

I've lived in big ass mansions, and it's fucking DEPRESSING. Even if you always have tons of friends over to fill up the rooms. I'd rather have a medium-small house with a big yard for a garden.

>9 baths
>Only 6 bedrooms
Wtf

miz's cuckshed on the far left. the rest of the place belongs to maryse and her stable of bulls